Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inter Campus

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

INTER CAMPUS SLOVAKIA UPDATE

MILAN - Inter Campus coaches Alessio Cacciato, Gabriele Raspelli and Francesco Muoio are currently at the project's centre in Podbrezova where they are supervising the latest Inter Campus Slovakia training course.

Despite the harsh weather conditions (minus six degrees), the daily individual and group tactical training sessions for children between the age of 8 and 14 are taking place outdoors in the valley location in the Tatra mountains.

Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

INTER CAMPUS BULGARIA UPDATE

MILAN - Inter Campus Worldwide organisational responsible Massimo Seregni and coach Alberto Giacomini are back to base after a visit to the Inter Campus Bulgaria centres in Troyan on the banks of the Beli Osam river and Sapareva Bania on the northern slope of the Rila mountain. Children from the Bania centre and the Romiteli team of Romany children from Lom (on the Romanian border) took part in the training courses and friendly matches arranged.

The Inter Campus delegation, which included Bulgaria IC responsible Paolo Giulini and local project leader Tzetan Tzenov, also visited the ancient Rila Monastery on the homonymous mountain to the southeast of Sofia, which has been selected as one of the images for the 2007 Inter Campus calendar.

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    How come they are wearing 04/05 kits?
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

1 10 years of FIF
    how do you pronounce some of those names?
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Quote Originally Posted by cloudq
    how do you pronounce some of those names?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrillic#Common_letters

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    It's very popular thing here, there is six campus in six citys, they are called "Bubamara", there are diferent sponsors and one boy is even in Inter now.
    I will upload some pictures latter with boy in Inter and with first national team player who started with football in Inter campus "Bubamara".
    The best picture is when R.Baggio together with Faccethi was in Sarajevo, with all that kids.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    its Coming To Australia !!! Jan 23 To 25 Yes

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF

Legends Facethi and Baggio with kids.

First NT player for Bosnia fron Inter campus-Muharemović.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

I was in that campus in Sarajevo. Its many kids there, its great idea, but i dont believe in that football school and in right choice of staff and coaches and finally in program. I think more better players/kids u can find on normal street, than in that school. Thay must get some better and really good programs and modality to get attract more and more kids and create a good players.
    RECOBA & CORDOBA - OUR CURSE!

Thats rly not correct ... you see this child was the from the start of his playing football in inter campus and after nobody notice him but he is certain rly GREAT player http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CMcdXI-y5I

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

What ever happened to this.
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

12. Thanks (1): MVD