Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Javier Zanetti Interview (credit: Xandru)

  1. #1
    primo-inter's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Apr 05
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig



    Javier Zanetti Interview (credit: Xandru)

    http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/3987/pg125km.jpg
    http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/107/pg1232pq.jpg

    Thanks to Xandru for this great find. Javier speaks about life in Milan.

  2. #2
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    thanks guys


  3. #3
    J zanetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,356
    Thanked
    95 times



    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Great stuff, thanks! Ill read it this afternoon!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

    "In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

    R.I.P Cipe

  4. #4
    Keir's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Jul 05
    Posts
    1,235
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    i get a fair few football magazines a month:

    calcio italia
    four four two
    champions magazine
    world soccer

    if there are any inter articles is it ok to post them on here?
    Noi abbiamo un argentino che gioca al calcio meglio di Pelé

  5. #5
    primo-inter's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Apr 05
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig



    yeh and make a new thread so we don't miss it!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Keir
    i get a fair few football magazines a month:

    calcio italia
    four four two
    champions magazine
    world soccer

    if there are any inter articles is it ok to post them on here?
    got anything to do with drogba, toni or mourinho??
    MY LIFE IS INTER

  7. #7
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,681
    Thanked
    5,708 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keir
    if there are any inter articles is it ok to post them on here?
    I'll tell you what's not OK. If I don't see those articles the next time I'm online, your @ss is banned!


    Handy:p

  8. #8
    Keir's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Jul 05
    Posts
    1,235
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Quote Originally Posted by Keir
    if there are any inter articles is it ok to post them on here?
    I'll tell you what's not OK. If I don't see those articles the next time I'm online, your @ss is banned!


    Handy:p
    yes sir!

    check the "inter articles: nerazzurrri in print" thread
    Noi abbiamo un argentino che gioca al calcio meglio di Pelé

  9. #9
    Keir's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Jul 05
    Posts
    1,235
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    Quote Originally Posted by xandru
    Quote Originally Posted by Keir
    i get a fair few football magazines a month:

    calcio italia
    four four two
    champions magazine
    world soccer

    if there are any inter articles is it ok to post them on here?
    got anything to do with drogba, toni or mourinho??
    will have a look through and put any on in a bit

    have only got this month's magazines as others have been put in paper recycling bin
    Noi abbiamo un argentino che gioca al calcio meglio di Pelé

  10. #10
    Keir's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Jul 05
    Posts
    1,235
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti







    Noi abbiamo un argentino che gioca al calcio meglio di Pelé

  11. #11
    UhUhOleguer's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Aug 05
    Posts
    2,573
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am



    nice interview..

    from which magazine was it??
    "I thought Biggie had a different way of putting words together. He was different"

    Big Daddy Kane
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghahbe of Turkey
    Wiltord had a better goalratio than Henry for France
    Wiltord 26 goals, 92 games
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

  12. #12
    Keir's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Jul 05
    Posts
    1,235
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    1. world soccer
    2 and 3. calcio italia
    Noi abbiamo un argentino che gioca al calcio meglio di Pelé

  13. #13
    Choppin Onions's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Aug 04
    Posts
    8,940
    Thanked
    5,387 times
    Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

    Canada

    66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Thanks for posting all those articles guys. Interesting reading material.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •