Thread: Help Need/Want Tickets To Tonights Match

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

Help Need/Want Tickets To Tonights Match

Tonights match against Roma. I just got into Milan everyone tells me that the match is sold out. Im desperate to go to tonights game and need some help in getting tickets. Who has ever gone through this, its my fault I should've gotten the tickets before but as of last night I looked on Inter.it and tickets were available now they are sold out. Please help!!!

Greece

10 years of FIF
    They usually sell tickets outside the stadium-black market that is! If you are SO desperate and have no ticket, go there, outside Curva Nord, and you will probably see some Italian dudes chasing people around to sell them tickets at better places or trade etc etc. They usually hold envelopes full of tickets or they just hold the tickets...

The game cannot be sold out, I guarantee this! The upper tiers(3rd) are never full, unless it's against Milan, Juve or a great CL game

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

UGH IM SO MAD Didnt go to the game giving up on seeing a match this season 3rd time I have failed THIS YEAR ALONE!!! Maybe I will drive up to training tomarrow for the first time. Glad i didnt go know 2-0 at half not looking good. Glad I had a good dinner instead of watching the first half.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    The stadium was not full by the way... You would have found tickets

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

LoL thanks for the comfort yuko!