I was reading the Lazio v Inter thread last night and finding it very depressing. I would like to see which of you feel the same way about Inter and being a fan. Therefore I made up this test.
This is not about who's the better fan, it's just about what kind of fan you are. Are you a die-hard fan? Do you ever give up? Do you have a more distant and analytical approach?
1) If Inter lose, do you feel angry instead of disappointed/sad? YES = 1 point NO = 0 points
2) If Inter lose, is your first reaction to find somebody to blame? YES = 1pt NO = 0 pts
3) Do you ever switch off the TV/Internet during an Inter game because 'you had enough'? YES = 1 pt NO = 0 pts
4) Do you ever start watching a game with a negative attitude because you don't agree with the line-up? YES = 1 pt NO = 0 pts
5) Do you feel affection for our players and would you try to defend them against critics if at all possible? YES = 0 pts NO = 1 pt
6) Do you believe in the Mancini project? YES = 0 pts NO = 1 pt
7) Do you criticise Inter more often than you support them? YES = 1pt NO = 0 pts
8) Will you always give Inter a chance even if you strongly disagree with the line-up/tactics and support them with all you've got from the 1st to the 90th minute? YES = 0 pts NO = 2 pts
I would get 0 points on this test, I'd like to know what would you get.