Thread: Agent: Del Piero Will Join Inter

Agent: Del Piero Will Join Inter

Agent: Del Piero Will Join Inter

Del Piero's agent Claudio Pasqualin has announced that the the Italian forward will leave Juventus and join Inter at the end of the season.

"We have spoken to the nerazzurri and Del Piero will sign a four year contract," the agent said.
    "We started discussing the deal only after that Inter and Juventus had agreed and we will announce soon the details of this agreement".

We also got Del Piero now...!!!
    What do you think..?

Jimmy
    First things first. Where´s the source?! That´s the most important thing when you post a rumour and such a propostrious rumour such as this one.

Making it up?

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Why would we need Del Piero we have what we need in that dpeartment.!!This would be a bad move this hasnt been the best year forDelPiero anyways.Plus why are u guys opening new threads there is a thread for transfers for this rumor.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

I'm rejecting this rumor straight off the bat. Del Piero to Inter?? LOL thats a good one, psyche!!! Why would Juve ever sell Del Piero to us?? The only reason I could think of is if we are giving them Vieri and Cannavaro or something and I truly doubt something like that is gonna happen. Anywayz stop with creating rumors for every little rumor, you guys are ruining the value of the Transfer Rumor Thread

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    I'm rejecting this rumor straight off the bat. Del Piero to Inter?? LOL thats a good one, psyche!!! Why would Juve ever sell Del Piero to us?? The only reason I could think of is if we are giving them Vieri and Cannavaro or something and I truly doubt something like that is gonna happen. Anywayz stop with creating rumors for every little rumor, you guys are ruining the value of the Transfer Rumor Thread
    agree....also with the last sentence - "Value of Tranfer Rumour Thread"...

We don't need Del Piero !

we don't need him,I hate juventus and thier players.and Where´s the source?
    Forza inter!

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

let's make up some rumor that arsene wenger will coach us next season and alex ferguson will be his assistant here

that's a nuke !!

Del-Piero to inter? whats your source for this stuiped rummor?
    Anyway, we deffinetly don't need Del-Piero.
    And I think that this is a stuiped rummor, ank like my friends above...
    you guys are ruining the value of the Transfer Rumor Thread

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Such rumours (If it does exist) should go to the Transfers Rumours Thread. This thread is closed. Please don't open separate threads for such 'light' rumours. Only do so if it's very 'heavy'. Thank you.

Handyo