Thread: Talk about anything...

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Asian Girls

Austria

*laughs in brehme and I4E

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

our fine former prime minister silvio "bunga bunga" berlusconi, as some of you may know, is involved in a trial for underage prostitution, as he may have had sex with the then underage model "ruby" and paid some of the other models with whom he may have had sex to lie in the process.

and what do you know, one key witness against him, the model Imane Fadil, has died at the age of 34, after one month of agony. she has been poisoned: the autopsy has revealed a "mix of radioactive substances in her body", as "repubblica" (one of the most important italian news sites) reports.

Her death dates back to the first of march, but the news have been disclosed only now, for legal reason, by milano's state attorney.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ga-bunga-guest

http://www.ansa.it/english/news/gene...104dfcf4e.html

Ruby witness Imane Fadil dies. Murder probe opened

(ANSA) - Milan, March 15 - A Moroccan-origin model who was a key prosecution witness in the 'Ruby' underage prostitute trials involving ex-premier Silvio Berlusconi has died after claiming to have been poisoned.

A murder probe has been opened, police said. They said she had died after a "month of agony". She was awake until the end despite progressive organ failure. Imane Fadil, 34, died March 1 at the Humanitas Clinic at Rozzano near Milan where she had been admitted at the end of January. She told her relatives and lawyer that she was afraid she had been poisoned.

Berlusconi was cleared of paying for sex with an underage prostitute after judges said he did not know Ruby was a minor. He has since been embroiled in cases of allegedly bribing witnesses to lie about the real nature of his bunga bunga sex parties
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    At least you get the real causes for death. Read up on 'Noor 1', a drug ship. Ongoing "investigation" for years, witnesses mysteriously die and every drama tv show idea was thrown in... Even the ship itself, tied at a port as evidence, was mysteriously cut loose and almost reached international/Italian waters but was spotted on time They wanted to make the ship disappear and pretend that it never existed
    2-3 tonnes of heroin travelled by themselves according to the reports of those covering the story up because of the influential status the culprits have in Greek society. And that's pretty much most of the Greek media. It's a wonder that some of them have even reported this. Some are very militant about it since it helps their personal or political aspirations, the rest are silent for the exact same reason.

You can see some bits here: http://www.ekathimerini.com/search?q...t=0#searchFull

And it's football related of course as the owner of Olympiakos is directly implicated in this drug deal. And recently there's been a beating of a referee [attempted murder actually] and it appears that the people connected to the drug deal are also connected to the beating up of the ref (in Greek - https://www.zougla.gr/greece/article...-tzilo-1678731 )

Sometimes I'm jealous of Italy. They at least managed to slap, even softly, a corrupt team like Juventus. Maybe just that once. But in Greece even that once would be unthinkable. Mafia and state may be collaborating in Italy to an extent, but in our situation the state is the mafia...

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    At least you get the real causes for death. Read up on 'Noor 1', a drug ship. Ongoing "investigation" for years, witnesses mysteriously die and every drama tv show idea was thrown in... Even the ship itself, tied at a port as evidence, was mysteriously cut loose and almost reached international/Italian waters but was spotted on time They wanted to make the ship disappear and pretend that it never existed
    2-3 tonnes of heroin travelled by themselves according to the reports of those covering the story up because of the influential status the culprits have in Greek society. And that's pretty much most of the Greek media. It's a wonder that some of them have even reported this. Some are very militant about it since it helps their personal or political aspirations, the rest are silent for the exact same reason.

You can see some bits here: http://www.ekathimerini.com/search?q...t=0#searchFull

And it's football related of course as the owner of Olympiakos is directly implicated in this drug deal. And recently there's been a beating of a referee [attempted murder actually] and it appears that the people connected to the drug deal are also connected to the beating up of the ref (in Greek - https://www.zougla.gr/greece/article...-tzilo-1678731 )

Sometimes I'm jealous of Italy. They at least managed to slap, even softly, a corrupt team like Juventus. Maybe just that once. But in Greece even that once would be unthinkable. Mafia and state may be collaborating in Italy to an extent, but in our situation the state is the mafia...
    Atleast in those countries the corruption is known. Democracy huh
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/15/pari...FPnOXaxqjHoxbU

Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral is on fire

A major fire broke out at the medieval Notre-Dame Cathedral in central Paris on Monday afternoon, leading firefighters to clear the area around one of the city's most visited landmarks.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

update: vault and spire have fallen down

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

what the fuck, any indication how it happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Not yet. There are hypotheses that you can read about but nothing certain. It may have to do with the renovation works, according to the article I linked

Greece

They claim it's an accident. Police is making an investigation.

Let's hope it doesn't collapse. They reacted too late.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGbmWOfdXcQ

Terrible news, they talked that it may have been a result of construction that was happening inside or close to the Cathedral.

Greece

At least they managed to save something. It didn't look likely. The two towers at the front are safe from the flames.

The whole thing is a masterpiece, such a shame this happened.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post

So messed up

Gang bangs are also super gay
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!