Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 474

Thread: Talk about anything...

  1. #441
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    5,442
    Thanked
    6,343 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, MVD

  3. #442
    phonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 May 18
    Posts
    996
    Thanked
    2,121 times
    Fav. Player
    Ryan Celsius

    Austria


    *laughs in brehme and I4E


  4. #443
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,221
    Thanked
    17,642 times

    Italy

    70
    our fine former prime minister silvio "bunga bunga" berlusconi, as some of you may know, is involved in a trial for underage prostitution, as he may have had sex with the then underage model "ruby" and paid some of the other models with whom he may have had sex to lie in the process.

    and what do you know, one key witness against him, the model Imane Fadil, has died at the age of 34, after one month of agony. she has been poisoned: the autopsy has revealed a "mix of radioactive substances in her body", as "repubblica" (one of the most important italian news sites) reports.

    Her death dates back to the first of march, but the news have been disclosed only now, for legal reason, by milano's state attorney.

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ga-bunga-guest

    http://www.ansa.it/english/news/gene...104dfcf4e.html

    Ruby witness Imane Fadil dies. Murder probe opened

    (ANSA) - Milan, March 15 - A Moroccan-origin model who was a key prosecution witness in the 'Ruby' underage prostitute trials involving ex-premier Silvio Berlusconi has died after claiming to have been poisoned.

    A murder probe has been opened, police said. They said she had died after a "month of agony". She was awake until the end despite progressive organ failure. Imane Fadil, 34, died March 1 at the Humanitas Clinic at Rozzano near Milan where she had been admitted at the end of January. She told her relatives and lawyer that she was afraid she had been poisoned.

    Berlusconi was cleared of paying for sex with an underage prostitute after judges said he did not know Ruby was a minor. He has since been embroiled in cases of allegedly bribing witnesses to lie about the real nature of his bunga bunga sex parties
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

  6. #444
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,107
    Thanked
    9,767 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    At least you get the real causes for death. Read up on 'Noor 1', a drug ship. Ongoing "investigation" for years, witnesses mysteriously die and every drama tv show idea was thrown in... Even the ship itself, tied at a port as evidence, was mysteriously cut loose and almost reached international/Italian waters but was spotted on time They wanted to make the ship disappear and pretend that it never existed
    2-3 tonnes of heroin travelled by themselves according to the reports of those covering the story up because of the influential status the culprits have in Greek society. And that's pretty much most of the Greek media. It's a wonder that some of them have even reported this. Some are very militant about it since it helps their personal or political aspirations, the rest are silent for the exact same reason.

    You can see some bits here: http://www.ekathimerini.com/search?q...t=0#searchFull

    And it's football related of course as the owner of Olympiakos is directly implicated in this drug deal. And recently there's been a beating of a referee [attempted murder actually] and it appears that the people connected to the drug deal are also connected to the beating up of the ref (in Greek - https://www.zougla.gr/greece/article...-tzilo-1678731 )

    Sometimes I'm jealous of Italy. They at least managed to slap, even softly, a corrupt team like Juventus. Maybe just that once. But in Greece even that once would be unthinkable. Mafia and state may be collaborating in Italy to an extent, but in our situation the state is the mafia...

  7. #445
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Feb 09
    Posts
    9,026
    Thanked
    18,692 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru



  8. #446
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    5,442
    Thanked
    6,343 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    At least you get the real causes for death. Read up on 'Noor 1', a drug ship. Ongoing "investigation" for years, witnesses mysteriously die and every drama tv show idea was thrown in... Even the ship itself, tied at a port as evidence, was mysteriously cut loose and almost reached international/Italian waters but was spotted on time They wanted to make the ship disappear and pretend that it never existed
    2-3 tonnes of heroin travelled by themselves according to the reports of those covering the story up because of the influential status the culprits have in Greek society. And that's pretty much most of the Greek media. It's a wonder that some of them have even reported this. Some are very militant about it since it helps their personal or political aspirations, the rest are silent for the exact same reason.

    You can see some bits here: http://www.ekathimerini.com/search?q...t=0#searchFull

    And it's football related of course as the owner of Olympiakos is directly implicated in this drug deal. And recently there's been a beating of a referee [attempted murder actually] and it appears that the people connected to the drug deal are also connected to the beating up of the ref (in Greek - https://www.zougla.gr/greece/article...-tzilo-1678731 )

    Sometimes I'm jealous of Italy. They at least managed to slap, even softly, a corrupt team like Juventus. Maybe just that once. But in Greece even that once would be unthinkable. Mafia and state may be collaborating in Italy to an extent, but in our situation the state is the mafia...
    Atleast in those countries the corruption is known. Democracy huh
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  9. Thanks (1): MVD

  10. #447
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,221
    Thanked
    17,642 times

    Italy

    70
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/15/pari...FPnOXaxqjHoxbU

    Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral is on fire

    A major fire broke out at the medieval Notre-Dame Cathedral in central Paris on Monday afternoon, leading firefighters to clear the area around one of the city's most visited landmarks.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  11. Thanks (1): MVD

  12. #448
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,221
    Thanked
    17,642 times

    Italy

    70
    update: vault and spire have fallen down
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  13. Thanks (1): MVD

  14. #449
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    20,856
    Thanked
    19,321 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    what the fuck, any indication how it happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  15. #450
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,221
    Thanked
    17,642 times

    Italy

    70
    Not yet. There are hypotheses that you can read about but nothing certain. It may have to do with the renovation works, according to the article I linked
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  16. Thanks (1): MVD

  17. #451
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,107
    Thanked
    9,767 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    They claim it's an accident. Police is making an investigation.

    Let's hope it doesn't collapse. They reacted too late.

  18. Thanks (1): MVD

  19. #452

    Join Date
    20 Jul 04
    Posts
    8,171
    Thanked
    2,093 times
    Old name
    Khaled

    Vatican

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGbmWOfdXcQ

    Terrible news, they talked that it may have been a result of construction that was happening inside or close to the Cathedral.

  20. Thanks (1): MVD

  21. #453
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,107
    Thanked
    9,767 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    At least they managed to save something. It didn't look likely. The two towers at the front are safe from the flames.

    The whole thing is a masterpiece, such a shame this happened.

  22. Thanks (1): MVD

  23. #454
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    10,114
    Thanked
    4,564 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post

    So messed up

    Gang bangs are also super gay
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  24. #455
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    20,856
    Thanked
    19,321 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Was just out with 5 of my female coworkers, had a few guys giving respect for my extreme hustle. Felt good, especially how they ignored other males and only danced with me
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  25. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

  26. #456
    ForzaNerazzurro's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Jan 15
    Posts
    1,148
    Thanked
    1,957 times
    Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

    Egypt

    Pretty wild dream that.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

    "We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

  27. Thanks (1): MVD

  28. #457
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    20,856
    Thanked
    19,321 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    I wouldn't be up rught now in a taxi if it was a dream
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  29. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

  30. #458
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    38,477
    Thanked
    50,940 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Delusions are more powerful

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

  31. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

  32. #459
    forzainter257's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Mar 18
    Posts
    1,537
    Thanked
    2,072 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Kazakhstan

    Looks like fifers 15 years ago were nicer and friendlier to each other
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

  33. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

  34. #460
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    20,856
    Thanked
    19,321 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    yeah, c'est la vie I say

    don't have to be jealous because I know how to have a good time
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  35. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •