Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My absence.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

My absence.

I have been banned for a while, I don't know why.

Obviously people do not want me to be here, so I will leave for good now.

Now I will go back to the Italian inter forums.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    hm... i didnt even know? i was wondering why you had not come on.

If this is not a private matter, can the mods tell the forum, and Primo for that matter... why?

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    hm... i didnt even know? i was wondering why you had not come on.

If this is not a private matter, can the mods tell the forum, and Primo for that matter... why?
    I was also wondering...
    How come you can write here when you are banned for life..?
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    he actually said banned for a while...

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    As I saw it u didn't deserve the ban, but i'm gona keep shut on that one..

Isn't the same without ur comedy though. Anyway, who's gona help me tell shahz he doesn't know what hes talking about if ur not around
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    he actually said banned for a while...
    oops, my bad
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    We sent you a PM, which you actually replied to, and an e-mail to the address that you provided us with (denaro@ii.net) and I think we have ensured that you got the reason why you were temporarily barred.

Please don't tell us that you "don't know why" you were barred or that "people do not want you here" because I sent another PM & e-mail to you saying that as great as a member I think you are, the priorities of the management is not only to retain great posters in the forum but also to make sure that everyone can express their opinion freely without the fear of being insulted, as harrowing as their opinions may be.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Here is the email I received.

Dear Primo,

We regret to inform you that the management team of Forza Inter Forums has unanimously agreed to ban you from the forums for a period of 1 month (31 days), starting from the time of this official announcement.

We hope that the time spent away from the forums will allow you to reflect on your actions.

Forza Inter Forums
    administrators@forza-inter.com
    Where is the reason?

You can say now it's because I was 'rude' but where are the facts. Find an example of me being rude in the 3 days prior to being banned.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    & most of what u said in the first place would only be seen as offensive to an 8 yr old IMO

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Yep I agree..If I remember correctly it was about Cambiasso fight between Primo and another guy (don't even know his nick)...And yes it was totally unfair..They ban a respected member with more than 1500 posts,and keep clean a member who said that Cambiasso is the worst player he ever saw?? Oh come on,and he calls himself an Interista..

Just keep on posting Primo!!!
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Tim sent you a PM prior to the barring and I think that is more than enough to inform you of the reason. Why aren't you disclosing that too then? I don't know what you are trying to do now, Primo. If you are expecting us to apologise, we will not do so because we have discussed this for a long time and came to a unanimous decision. The reason we didn't bar you is not only for your conduct for 3 days prior to the banning, it's an accumulation of the things you've said, of which you have been warned about.

Katiey, I thank you for informing us about that and I understood and thought a lot about your point when you told me that what Primo said wasn't considered offensive to him or to those that speak English as their native language. But, I realised that you, Frisko, Helal, J.Zanetti, Hamed, BDragon, Ashkan, etc; you guys speak English as your native language too and I don't see you guys posting the way Primo did.

Besides, we are not in Australia or England or United States now and we have to adapt to the place we are currently in, Forza Inter, a forum whereby members from all around the world gather to discuss about Inter. If our culture is such that we are lenient towards words like "stupid" or "cunt" or "idiot", we can't expect others from another country to think about it the same way, vice versa.

In case I didn't explain myself that clearly, let me give you an analogy. A Chinese doesn't consider the image of a pig to be offensive; when he goes to a Muslim country, who doesn't allow the image of pig in any ways, even in fictional characters, he can't complain and say that he wants to see Winnie the Pooh or some pig dolls.

The management took the decision in consideration towards the whole community itself, not for some conspiracies or personal vendetta against Primo. Believe it or not, in the moderator forum, all of us were sad in having to ban Primo because we know that he's a good poster that the forum would love to have but we can't just bend the rules and allow him to be rude and offensive just because we consider him as a good poster.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Im sure Primo has made efforts to cut it down, just sometimes its natural too him.

But very valid points from Han, the rest of this should be kept private between the 2 parties...

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Banned for one month!!, Wow time sure flies by. Primo, I know you don't necessarily mean any harm, but other members may sometimes find your tone offensive. Just turn it down a notch.

Anyways all is in the past & forgotten, I hope you continue to post here. Katiey could really use some help around here

Quote Originally Posted by katiey86

Isn't the same without ur comedy though. Anyway, who's gona help me tell shahz he doesn't know what hes talking about if ur not around
    The truth hurts, IT REALLY DOES
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Well contrary to the fact that I am not popular with any of the 'powers that be' I will stay, even though I was banned without a reason. I have received good feedback from the good members here and I would be stupid to leave if I have the respect of my peers.

I have no guilty conscience as I know I did nothing significantly wrong. I will stay here for however long as I feel welcome but if I receive one more BS PM I'm gone FOREVER.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Good on u.

Everybody knows my feelings on this matter anyway.

I just feel like some people need to see the realities of life a bit more, it's not one big happy family where everybody wants to get along. Life is harsh, people swear, people hate each other, it's natural. And anyway, this is the internet, anybody who takes said insults seriously may just need a reality check.

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Well said, bitch.

JUST KIDDING

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    lol! Right back at u ******

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Stay Primo.

The forum wouldn't be the same without you.

Besides I enjoy your contributions.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player

Canada

Primo, fuck them.

████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

Mods, my apologies to you already,
    but WTF is this, a greek tragedy?
    We have serious issues in our lives to be dealt with.
    Do not make this into an issue!
    Seriously dude, if you think you are being hated on, then get the F*&^ away from here, and do not bother to ever post here.By you actually posting it shows how weak you are and how you need attention.
    Pathetic.
    Ich bin muede.