Thread: Inter - Pirelli shirt sponsorship

Fav. Player
    JZ

Inter - Pirelli shirt sponsorship

Well we r hearing all this ManU stuff about the shirt deals ... any idea how much Pirelli is paying us ? or when it is to be re-negotiated ?

From Goal.com ...

Juventus (15 million with Tamoil),
    Real Madrid (14 million with Siemens),
    Bayern Munich (12 million with T-Com),
    Chelsea (10 million with Samsung)

and Arsenal making 100 million in a 8-yr deal with Emirates Airlines that also include naming the Ashburton Grove as Emirates Stadium.

So ... Arsenal (12.5 million)

and Barca doesn't have a shirt sponsor (yet, itz their tradition)

Sice we r not being mentioned here it is safe to assume that we r below the 10 million mark only thing is so is Milan

really wonder how much Pirelli is paying us

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I don't think it's much, or maybe they are not even paying us. Pirelli owns a small portion of Inter, so it's reasonable that they don't pay as much as others...

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Pirelli helps us a lot more than any of those other sponsors helps there clubs. Tronchetti has in the past helped a lot in paying for some players to join inter.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Bahrain

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Pirelli helps us a lot more than any of those other sponsors helps there clubs. Tronchetti has in the past helped a lot in paying for some players to join inter.
    I agree plus I think it looks great on our jersey,unlike other sponsors
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    And we know Tronchetti is an inter fan as well. I haven't see the chief of samsung at 1 chelsea game. While we virtually always see Tronchetti at inter's home games. Atleast we know he isn't in it just for publisity we know he actually cares about Fc Inter.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, Tronchetti is a big Inter fan. You always see him with Moratti and Facchetti in the stands. And who cares what Pirelli is giving us? It looks cool.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    To quote The Godfather, the sponsorship from Pirelli to Inter is "strictly business, nothing personal." I'm sure about this. There must be some amount that Pirelli is paying us because Pirelli is a company by itself and can't be equated to Marco Tronchetti Provera. The amount may be not as much but as Stefan said, there may be a view indirect incentives given to us by Pirelli that can't be amounted to a numerical figure.

We also have to realised that the way club are financed differs from each other. For example, Chelsea & Inter are financed by Abramovich & Moratti respectively but Man Utd & Real Madrid are financed just by revenues the club made or perhaps also by the socios. The Glazers are just there to suck up the club's cash and Perez is just there as a president, one that makes the decisions.

Edit: By the way, I will never agree to call Giuseppe Meazza "Tamoil Stadium" or "Coca Cola Stadium" even if they offer me 1 bloody zillion Euros.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF
    stefan wrote :
    Pirelli helps us a lot more than any of those other sponsors helps there clubs. Tronchetti has in the past helped a lot in paying for some players to join inter
    yeah, u rite!
    ziyad wrote :
    that's why i love this inter jesey..

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

I honestly don't think we have to worry about money issue as long as Moratti is around.
    Ich bin muede.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    I honestly don't think we have to worry about money issue as long as Moratti is around.
    Ah, but then we would have to worry about other trivial matters such as winning, don't we?

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    are inter alowed to have pirelli and ay 4 eg.Tamoli ... are they alowed to have it on the same shirt??

Fav. Player
    JZ

Tamoil wont be allowed on the INTER shirt as long as it is on some zebra apparalls

By Order