Thread: A Bahraini Defender

A Bahraini Defender

i think inter must put there eyes on a young talented player, strong, tall Bahraini Defender whos name is Mohammed Adnan. He plays in a Qatar club (Al Khor) 21 year old. For people who saw the Bahrain match Vs Trinidad and Tobago in the WC Qualification will say that he would be a good addiction for the club.

Fav. Player
    JZ

We have a M.Adnan over here

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He is definately one of the two best players we ( Bahrain ) have but I dont think he is Inter quality..

Hopefully the next generation will see a couple who venture out to some European league.
    Ziyad Of Boston

If we signed him, it will increase our non-EU players though. Anyway, the only bahraini footballer which I known is A'ala Hubail, Asian Cup 2004 top-scorer.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF
    never heard of him. but it's nice to see an asian player and perhaps a muslim to play for inter. no offence there, im not a muslim. just a tot of mince. inter's name says it all. we get players from around the world to play in this club.

Fav. Player
    Chino

Bahrain - Luka Peruzović, croatian coach. Great manager. Forza Bahrein

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    hey ! is this a joke !

I didn't hear about this Adnan .. but I know .. I think his name is Muhammad Hussain .. he was close to the English league .. even Alaa Hubail was close to Lecce ..

but come on .. although Bahrain is showing us a nice football .. but I don't think they r talented enough to play at Inter ..

I only Arabian player I remember he was close to join Inter , is Jassim Al-Huwaidi ( kuwait ) , ex-world top scorer ..
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Mohammed Hussein had a trial with Leeds I think, he was a good player.

And Huwaidi was a flop in Saudi, with all due respect to him. Webran may have made it That was one good player!

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Mohammed Hussain sucks IMO..He is too full of himself and makes soo many mistakes.

He was the reason we lost to Oman in the Gulf Cup.Every other starter Bahrain has is better than him,and believe me Bahraini's have their hands on their hearts when they see him on the pitch...Worse than what same feel towards Miha with Inter WITHOUT the free kicks.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Yeah, this is the downside of his game. I remember when he played in Saudi Arabia, he was good with Ahly. But then he got into a fight with some players, and they had to send him away.

Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    Any good cheap Bahrainianian players nowadays?

Fav. Player
    Dick Heartz

Bahrain

They are all shit.
    our football is in an all time low thanks to our wise leadership.

Fav. Player
    Mancio-Lombardo

Bahrain

Actually thats not true.

Bahrain made it to the play-offs for the 2006 & 2010 WCs.

With a budget a mere tiny fraction of the other Gulf states and a population of only 1 million, I think its been
    a good ride.

Bahraini players have the fire to play which other GCC countries generally lack.

Quote Originally Posted by WLEXT View Post

They are all shit.
    our football is in an all time low thanks to our wise leadership.

Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    ManciniSamp a completely other question. Are there any good English speaking Sampdoria forums and websites? I'm curious because I would like to follow Bonazzolis development. A Google seach gave me an UK based forum which seems to be dead and then one at xtratime but if anyother exists then feel free to tell.

Fav. Player
    Dick Heartz

Bahrain

Quote Originally Posted by ManciniSamp View Post
    Actually thats not true.

Bahrain made it to the play-offs for the 2006 & 2010 WCs.

With a budget a mere tiny fraction of the other Gulf states and a population of only 1 million, I think its been
    a good ride.

Bahraini players have the fire to play which other GCC countries generally lack.
    its 2015 now bro, and seeing how we regressed so badly from 2006-2010 to the state we are in now is mind-boggling to say the least, also we are an oil country and money shouldn't have been a problem to the government if they actually wanted to develop our football/infrastructure etc instead of using it for PR work to cover their asses from HR violations they commit, heck we only have one fucking proper stadium in the whole country
    we cannot just rely on talents alone when there is no good environment, infrastructure or proper training for them to succeed or develop

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

The new Karimi. I love it
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    Mancio-Lombardo

Bahrain

Hi, there are hardly any active English Samp forums, lots of Italian ones though. Xtratime is pretty ok but a small group of members. Cybersamp used to have 120+ members from the late 90s but now its become very quiet there. Best bet would be to follow the Inter grapevine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrgnsn View Post
    ManciniSamp a completely other question. Are there any good English speaking Sampdoria forums and websites? I'm curious because I would like to follow Bonazzolis development. A Google seach gave me an UK based forum which seems to be dead and then one at xtratime but if anyother exists then feel free to tell.
    - - - Updated - - -

You're correct about the disintegration of the quality of the team esp. since 2011. You're also right about the game not being invested in. However Bh isn't an oil country on the scale of the neighbours. KSA and Kuwait basically bankroll the Education and Medical system here. I hope things settle down so that deserving players can come through once again.

Quote Originally Posted by WLEXT View Post
    its 2015 now bro, and seeing how we regressed so badly from 2006-2010 to the state we are in now is mind-boggling to say the least, also we are an oil country and money shouldn't have been a problem to the government if they actually wanted to develop our football/infrastructure etc instead of using it for PR work to cover their asses from HR violations they commit, heck we only have one fucking proper stadium in the whole country
    we cannot just rely on talents alone when there is no good environment, infrastructure or proper training for them to succeed or develop

18. Thanks (1): J..