Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: George Best Discussion

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Can I remind you that this was the guy who said that Andy Cole shouldn't play for Manchester United because he was a "n1gger", not to mention his constant bagging out of the other black players in the Premier league, beating up his wife.
    A true oxygen bandit of the world.

But in terms of just futebol, great player, remember my father telling me great stories about Best.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I really think it's distasteful to remind people about a person's mistake just after that person has died.

I'm sure you have done and will do plenty of shit in your life catanha, and so will all the people who you care about, and just making a list of that when they just passed away wouldn't be nice.

There is a little thing called respect and honour, maybe you can look those words up and do us all a big favour.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Why should I respect someone who constantly beat up his wife, was a racist and a pure criminal.
    I may have done things in my life which I regret Frisko, but I'm no racist nor am I criminal.

No big loss.

Fav. Player

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by catanha
    Why should I respect someone who constantly beat up his wife, was a racist and a pure criminal.
    I may have done things in my life which I regret Frisko, but I'm no racist nor am I criminal.

No big loss.
    If you found out Maradona was a wife beating coon-hater, would you hate him too?
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Quote Originally Posted by Miike

No big loss.
    If you found out Maradona was a wife beating coon-hater, would you hate him too?
    If your mum had a sack, she'd be your dad.
    STFU, I don't do hypotheticals little boy.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

He's got a very good point, the day after El Pibe dies you should get reminded about his drug addictions, children abandoned and so on,that would make your day!

You love calling other people boys but you should realise how childish and stupid you act all the time.

By the way moderators, I really don't thing something like 'No big loss' should be allowed in a thread opened to say RIP. It's just a phucking disgrace. All this bearing in mind that I barely know who Best is, this isn't about him, it's about showing some respect.

If you don't want to, then SHUT THE PHUCK UP, don't come here and say 'No big loss', you pathetic ignorant.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Santigol

ARF!!! keep your pants on, poster boy.
    Unlike Best, Maradona has recovered from his addictions and moved on, even reuniting with his sons. See the difference between a great man and a pathetic excuse for a human.

Criminals don't deserve respect, racists don't deserve respect, people who take lives of others dont deserve respect.
    I said it before, I was told great stories about Best, but the fact of the matter is (gotta get it through ya thick head)...his off-field antics outweigh his on field actions.....his legacy will be one of shame.

@ Frisko....so easy.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

I will not reply to catanha simply because this thread is not the place for this crap, and also because it would take less time to teach my cat to play poker than getting catanha to act like a grown up.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    I will not reply to catanha simply because this thread is not the place for this crap, and also because it would take less time to teach my cat to play poker than getting catanha to act like a grown up.

you broke my heart
    :redface:

the truth hurts, pb. All this coming from someone who never even saw Best play. :redface:

[steps away slowly]

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Yep, that's what we were talking about, Best playing
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Santigol

he replied. LMAO!!

do you know what fishing is Frisko? honestly. You catch the bait every single time. 100% ratio with you.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

How old are you again?
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    How old are you again?
    If you ask politely, I'll gladly reply.

and I thought the English had manners..

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

Excuse me, just where and when did Best use any racial slurs against anyone? Care to give a source to your claims?
    Moggi, magari' mori' oggi!!!!!
    Galliani magari' mori' domani!!!!
    Lotito verme!!!!

Fav. Player

Canada

ARF!!! keep your pants on, poster boy.
    Unlike Best, Maradona has recovered from his addictions and moved on, even reuniting with his sons. See the difference between a great man and a pathetic excuse for a human.

Criminals don't deserve respect, racists don't deserve respect, people who take lives of others dont deserve respect.
    I said it before, I was told great stories about Best, but the fact of the matter is (gotta get it through ya thick head)...his off-field antics outweigh his on field actions.....his legacy will be one of shame.

@ Frisko....so easy.
    Yet how many times do you verbally harass the English?

F-cking hypocrite.

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Santigol

This is a difference in taking the p1ss outta of the English than truly meaning it. Since when I have called Frisko a dirty fucking pom and so forth? ...never, run along Miiky, I think playschool is on.

Count of idiocy- you look it up. Won't be too hard, considering at the time it was all over the news. You've heard of google, haven't ya??

Fav. Player

Canada

This is a difference in taking the p1ss outta of the English than truly meaning it. Since when I have called Frisko a dirty ****** pom and so forth? ...never, run along Miiky, I think playschool is on.

Count of idiocy- you look it up. Won't be too hard, considering at the time it was all over the news. You've heard of google, haven't ya??

You make fun of me because I'm 16 yet you're on your f-cking pension and you go on FORUMS AHAHAHAHHAHA

Dude you make me laugh, keep it up.

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Santigol

pensions? ARF!! being 30? ffs
    some of us go on forums from work.....but do continue, surely little "mikkey" wasn't straying away from the topic........poor lil bleeder.

Fav. Player

Canada

This is a difference in taking the p1ss outta of the English than truly meaning it. Since when I have called Frisko a dirty ****** pom and so forth? ...never, run along Miiky, I think playschool is on.

So who was straying away from the topic again?

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

Ahhhh, it seems that it hurts you that I hate your favourite team so much. Bye, bye bilanista, go back to bilanello and go watch your chokers.
    Moggi, magari' mori' oggi!!!!!
    Galliani magari' mori' domani!!!!
    Lotito verme!!!!