Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Empoli - Inter

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

Empoli - Inter

The most important game of this campaign !!

Vieri won't be playing this match as he's suspended (if I am not wrong). But I am almost sure that he's suspended for this game....

Adriano will be there and that's not a problem.....

Recoba, Martins are there; so is Stankovic and co..

c'mmon Inter... do it.... don't choke...

EMPOLI - INTER
    PARMA - UDINESE

Inter !! Inter !! Udinese !! Udinese !!

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

Vieri's not playing? That might have been the last time we would have seen him in an Inter jersey....maybe??
    TI AMO INTER

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by BFC82
    Vieri's not playing? That might have been the last time we would have seen him in an Inter jersey....maybe??
    may be !!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Re: Empoli - Inter

Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh
    Udinese !! Udinese !!
    If we are worthy of 4th place then we wont need to rely on help from Udinese as we will get the win ourselves!
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Oba

This is it, the final piece of the puzzle, we have to win this game. No relying on other results, we have to get a good win over them and keep this fourth spot. I am sure we can do it!

Jimmy
    Last game of the season... It just hit me. How sad. Thankfully, we have the Euro 2004 to look forward to. So it will be 'just' on month without any football.

Time to recupurate players such as Recoba back to full fitness and field the pair Recoba-Adriano.

I expect them to choke, but what the hell.

Attilio Perotti (Empoli Manager): “I cannot explain what happened. The lads were charged up during the week and felt ready for this game, but once we stepped on to the pitch we just fell apart. Antonio Di Natale hasn’t done what was expected of him this season, but then again neither has anyone else. Now we must beat Inter.”

I really dont think this game will be easy at all

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Damn ! I'm really confused this time,after Facchetti said that Zacch will stay if we will finish at 4 place.

-If we will win Zacch will stay

-If we will not win and will finish at 5 place Zacch will go probably but Vieri will stay ,and there will be no CL

No matter what will happend it will be not good for Inter's future
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

I absolutely wud like to see this:

---------Toldo----------
    -JZ-Matrix-Canna-Cordoba-
    --------CZ--Emre---------
    -----VDM--Deki--Chino----
    ---------Adriano--------

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I really hope to see the duo of Recoba-Adriano and please lets us see VDM play.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    I'm sure he will not play.Zacch stays ,so VDM has to leave,there is no even sense to play him anymore.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Bahrain

Maybe Fachetti should exert his influence and get him to play VDM i mean the guy played back after that incident and we thought that was all over...what he did is nothing compared to Vieri's outburst and he gets to be treated much worse!! Especially that in his position he is more needed yet we settle for Helveg and kallon there

Inter should be more than an individuals ego we should think of the team first.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by oba
    I absolutely wud like to see this:

---------Toldo----------
    -JZ-Matrix-Canna-Cordoba-
    --------CZ--Emre---------
    -----VDM--Deki--Chino----
    ---------Adriano--------
    That is excactly what I've been saying today, I invented that today.

If we really played like that today and it wasn't too bad then we should try that more often. In Dream team thread I told my alternatives for different positions. That formation is really a hot one.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Quote Originally Posted by Pod
    I'm sure he will not play.Zacch stays ,so VDM has to leave,there is no even sense to play him anymore.
    if we play with last night's formation, VDM certainly has the place to be,..

where the heck was he last night ? was he injured or something ?

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad
    Maybe Fachetti should exert his influence and get him to play VDM i mean the guy played back after that incident and we thought that was all over...what he did is nothing compared to Vieri's outburst and he gets to be treated much worse!! Especially that in his position he is more needed yet we settle for Helveg and kallon there

Inter should be more than an individuals ego we should think of the team first.
    as much as I hate to see too much of Helveg and too little of VDM....
    I don't like it when the management interfere with the technical stuffs..

The management should stay out of this matter, they can always have opinion but the decision lays on the coach.. If the coach fails, then it becomes his full responsibility since he made all the calls...

You don't see Fergie or Wenger get too many distraction from the management..

In Italy there's a huge pressure for the coach to play certain player and field certain formation.. either from the management or the fans....

If you remember our last closest scudetto with cuper..., cuper was doing fine with our so so formation (with Ventola and Kallon as the strikers), but when ronaldo recovered his fitness along with Vieri... The team started losing.... I believed Cuper was under high pressure or at least he had the formula to field ronaldo and vieri whenever they're healthy..

3-4-1-2 may not be the best formation for our players, but zac can only change so much over a short period..

I m still surprised that he dared to change to 4-2-3-1 (which looked like a 3-4-1-2 to me at the moment)... on a such important game...

Empoli will be easy, man.C'mon, only Di Natale and Rocchi would trouble us.And if Inter plays like they played against Parma, it'll be the perfect final for a crappy season....
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Quote Originally Posted by recoba87
    Empoli will be easy, man.C'mon, only Di Natale and Rocchi would trouble us.And if Inter plays like they played against Parma, it'll be the perfect final for a crappy season....
    we choked many times, that's is why we never consider any game to be easy....

it's easier this way for us..

Haha..Yes, I realise that this is a potential banana skin, but realistically, It'll be a breeze.
    And of course, there's Adriano to help us...Hope we scorefirst and someone there gets sent off..
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Zai, need I remind you that they beat us at San Siro 0-1 earlier this season???

Last season, in the corresponding fixture, we won a thrilling match 3-4. It was the last match that Il Capitano scored a goal (Quite a good goal ). Let's hope he can do the same come Sunday. But the goal of the match came from Recoba who scored from 25-30 metre with a left-footed rocket. I think Adani and Crespo got the other 2 goals. Believe it or not, Vieri also missed that fixture!!!

Handyo

Bahrain

By no means will this game be a breeze...But we have to have a good game plan and dominate i would like to see us score from a play that was actually planned and any kind of score will do as long as we win...1-0 4-3 whatever.By the way i remmeber that game it was soo exciting i think Recoba's goal from that game is in the top 100 inter goals.

Ohh by the way i think JZ will score in this one again...He came close today and has been taking more shots at goal and i think he wants to score and i like that and i hope he does.
    Ziyad Of Boston