Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Torrents

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Torrents

right

i have come accross a torrent for the la grande storia dell' inter ( http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/ind...howtopic=69673 ) but having never used a torrent before am not sure what to do.

i have downloaded the bittorrent client and the little .torrent file which i assume is something that just is sort of the key which lets you unlock the download?

using the bittorrent does it only allow sharing of only the file that you want and have downloaded i.e. just the la grande storia dell' inter rather than everything on my computer?

can people only take stuff from my computer when the bittorrent client is running or can they whenever my computer is on?

is it safe?
    Noi abbiamo un argentino che gioca al calcio meglio di Pelé

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Re: Torrents

Quote Originally Posted by Keir
    i have downloaded the bittorrent client and the little .torrent file which i assume is something that just is sort of the key which lets you unlock the download?
    A torrent client allows you to not only open a torrent file and start the download but also for you to create torrents and share some of your selected stuff.

using the bittorrent does it only allow sharing of only the file that you want and have downloaded i.e. just the la grande storia dell' inter rather than everything on my computer?
    Just the "La Grande Storia dell'Inter" file, yes. You can even stop sharing it after you've successfully downloaded it, although it's an unwritten torrent courtesy to upload a file as much as you've downloaded.

can people only take stuff from my computer when the bittorrent client is running or can they whenever my computer is on?

is it safe?
    As far as I know, they can't do that and it's safe. For more details though, ask Katiey & Enricos. They've helped me solved up a lot of BitTorrent problems, mainly slow downloading speed.

I have come accross a torrent for the la grande storia dell' inter ( http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/ind...howtopic=69673 ) but having never used a torrent before am not sure what to do.
    Right, I just wanna talk about this. I've successfully downloaded Part 4 of the whole archive. But I don't know how to open the file. It's a .ratDVD kind of file. Any idea?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Re: Torrents

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    A torrent client allows you to not only open a torrent file and start the download but also for you to create torrents and share some of your selected stuff.

Just the "La Grande Storia dell'Inter" file, yes. You can even stop sharing it after you've successfully downloaded it, although it's an unwritten torrent courtesy to upload a file as much as you've downloaded.

is it safe?
    As far as I know, they can't do that and it's safe. For more details though, ask Katiey & Enricos. They've helped me solved up a lot of BitTorrent problems, mainly slow downloading speed.

I have come accross a torrent for the la grande storia dell' inter ( http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/ind...howtopic=69673 ) but having never used a torrent before am not sure what to do.
    Right, I just wanna talk about this. I've successfully downloaded Part 4 of the whole archive. But I don't know how to open the file. It's a .ratDVD kind of file. Any idea?

from the soccerpulse site:

http://www.ratdvd.dk/index.htm
    Noi abbiamo un argentino che gioca al calcio meglio di Pelé

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Btw, if anyone is interested I will be selling La Grande Storia dell Inter DVD's number 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8.

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n

Check your PM mate. I want those DVDs.
    Nella gioia e nel dolore, per l'Inter eterno amore
    "It's not murder, it's an act of faith..." -The Cardigans
    "I rigori li sbaglia solo chi ha il coraggio di tirarli" -Roberto Baggio
    Matrix come El Chino: un gol da 50 metri contro Empoli!

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Thanks for info Keir. If only there would be more seeders...

I tried to find more torrents and i found this picture ->

Peppino Prisco: "La gioia più grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

jeez we are not well liked! So there are no seeders or is it just too slow?
    If I get it I will seed! Tommi if you get another torrent that wroks please let me know!
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Vic, there are some seeders, but this is going very slowly. Some parts has no seeders at the moment (part 2) and some has three seeders (parts 4 & 5). I´ve been d/l these for two days and still i dont have even one complete part yet.

Better late than never though. Hopefully someone will seed those 6-11 parts later as well.
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia più grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi

WTF

lol

that must be a Juve or Milan joke where is the right picture of our box.

you can see the righ one here

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Hate to admit it, but its a good joke
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Vic, there are some seeders, but this is going very slowly. Some parts has no seeders at the moment (part 2) and some has three seeders (parts 4 & 5). I´ve been d/l these for two days and still i dont have even one complete part yet.

Better late than never though. Hopefully someone will seed those 6-11 parts later as well.
    I agree its better late than never. Thanks Tommo for that!

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Part 6 is available -> http://tntvillage.org/tntforum/ (you need to register)

I already have parts 3, 4 and 5, but part 1 and 2 has no seeders.

Also, i converted that ratDVD back to dvd format and it took around three hours to do that. It´s still worth it though.

Anyone has parts 1 & 2 in here? Han? Please...

Tommo if you get seeders for those parts please let me know

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

There are seeders in every part at the moment...Vig. I´ve d/l first five already and currently downloading part 6.

Indonesia

Tommi, I've been downloading them for days (Literally) and am now still downloading part 5 & 6. I'm seeding part 1-4 too. My average download speed is like, 3-5 kb/s for each files so I'm afraid I can't help much here.

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

You dont need to help me anymore, no worries.

And yes, it is very very frustrating to download one file for 2-4 days. This part 6 is 1.99 gb´s, i´ve been downloading it about 48 hours and yet i have 56.8% to go until it´s done. Frustrating, but worth it...

Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n

Still no sign of parts 7-11?
    Nella gioia e nel dolore, per l'Inter eterno amore
    "It's not murder, it's an act of faith..." -The Cardigans
    "I rigori li sbaglia solo chi ha il coraggio di tirarli" -Roberto Baggio
    Matrix come El Chino: un gol da 50 metri contro Empoli!

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Well...no.

I think you have to wait at least at the end of this year until all parts are uploaded/seeded. Here are the dates when our mysterious italian "friend" has started to upload ->

Part 1 - Nov 12th
    Part 2 - Nov 15th
    Part 3 - Nov 20th
    Part 4 - Nov 24th
    Part 5 - Nov 29th
    Part 6 - Dec 7th

And it looks like he hasn´t got a fast internet provider...it takes about 3-5 days to upload one file that is almost 2gb´s from him.

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Jake
    Still no sign of parts 7-11?
    My guess is that a part is released once every 1-2 weeks.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    i have part 7 here (frisko let me borrow it) & could either copy & post it to people or try & rip it & upload it..
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno