Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It is the toughest I agree...
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

its called "the group of death"...
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Bahrain

MILAN - "The more difficult, the more exciting," said Inter midfielder Dejan Stankovic on Serbia & Montenegro's World Cup draw in Group C with Argentina, Ivory Coast and Holland. "We will talk a lot about this amongst ourselves, it will be a derby with my (Argentine) team-mates and then there's Holland who we always meet on our path. They were also in our group at the 1998 World Cup in France and at the 2000 European championship. But we will go ahead on our path, with our pride, and we will try to do well."
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Argentina had the group of death in 2002 as well. Talk of bad luck.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Yep but i have the feeling argentina is going to win this and serbia will finish second i don t trust Holland
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

I think Serbia have a great sqaud.
    They should do fine.
    Ich bin muede.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    forza ivory coast!
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

LOLZ holland should have been seeded in first place to beign with. I consider them a very big threat. Its going to be great to see Agrentina vs Holland, their old rivalry. Argentina would look to go get back at the dutch for 98 WC.

I dont know who will be the favourites form this group, but dutch's main strenght is their wingers, Van der Vart & Robben, Plus their midfield also has Cocu, Van Bommel & sjnedier(spelling). One of the strongest midfield in the world. Their Striker's are not that great, with ManU's horse face way past his prime. Makay has always failed to impress on international arena, I hope Veneegor of Hesslink gets a start at the WC
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

Van Persie and Kyut
    Ich bin muede.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Yeah sorry I forgot about Kuyt, he is one hell of a striker, Van Perise, I serioulsy dont think he is good enough to be a starter for the dutch team
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Makaay has not failed to impress. It's only that Holland plays with one striker, and that guy is always Ruud, coz he plays for United. Not that he's not good, it's just that Makaay is one of the best of Europe, and Ruud has mostly scored tap-in ins in the CL... Overrated V Underrated...

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

Poor Ivory Coast! In any other group they would have advanced..
    this is a way too tough group and it features the three most likeable world cup teams.

Since this is the group of death, I'm really really scared that once again a rather outsider will make it, but I really hope and pray that Argentina and the Netherlands make it...just for the sake of the most beautiful football.

But this draw is just unfair...they were probably the strongest teams from each pot.
    "I thought Biggie had a different way of putting words together. He was different"

Big Daddy Kane
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghahbe of Turkey
    Wiltord had a better goalratio than Henry for France
    Wiltord 26 goals, 92 games
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

Fav. Player
    Santigol

LOL @ Fifa, you farking clowns. 2 WC's in a row.
    Oh well, Holland is no sh1t team, they have always done well in Germany. Made the final in 74 and won Euro in 88 in Germany.
    Saying that, we'll still beat them. They will not have enough firepower nor enough in defence to hold out Riquelme and co.

bring it on.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    nightmare for my ivory, but something is telling me it's better for them to be in hardest group, then playing with "average teams"
    I know ivory have enough quality to beat holland and argentina every day, so it will be very interesting, all ivory needs is a draw or win in first game, and then it will be all ivory

by the way I just recived their flag I ordered, forza cote d'ivoire
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

WOW Marti, you are truly a Cote d'Ivoire fan, nice to know. I really admire your knowledge in International soccer, you remind me of a young me

Don't lose the interest though since you are in USA. God knows how pathetic NA is when it comes to soccer. But it is much easier now with Internet and stuff, a decade ago I felt like I will lose my soccer identity.

Tell us more about the Ivorian team. More players other than Ibrahim Bakayoko, Drogba and Michel Zoro.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Yaya Touré plays in Greece and European Giants are after him now
    Kolo-Abib Touré his brother, who plays for Arsenal

That's all I can remember now, I've seen only one game of them, and don't quite remember the names

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    :-)hamed
    My whole life is in soccer, and sometimes I tell myself it's crazy but that's just me, I may be sick or what but football is my one love, and only

about ivory, They are my favorite national team. It all started when young unkown kolo toure started to play for arsenal last 5 minutes of matches. He was attacking mid, offten played as both winger, sometimes as fullback, ended as central defender, and I just fall in love with him. Then I found out that belgium club beveren is arsenal left hand, and taht every year few buses full of ivorians comes to beveren to train, and best of them stay there. And that's how my love started and continued, and I even gave myself an african,ivorian, name Mee N'Cote :-) (pharse"me and cote(ivory))

about their team.
    well, biggest star is drogba. but I rate few others at same lavel. yaya toure, holding mid from olympiakos, amazing player, even kolo admited yay is better then he is.
    Kolo Toure, you all know and saw him.
    Behind drogba biggest star is bonaventura kalou, psg player. player of great qulitiys, pure second supporting striker, expect him with drogba in attack, great great player.
    then, highly rated didier zokora from st. ettiene. Man U and arsenal are fighting over him. Best way to dicribe him is "posible new makelele".:-)
    who else. One of my favorite, kanga akale from auxerre. best games of akale are while bonventura was at auxerre too, they work so well together. akale is skillfull left winger. some great touches and moves.
    tebily, whoever watchs premiership knows him.
    romaric n'dri, was my favorite, still is. moved from beveren to la manse this season.
    once someone told he is the new adriano, but I would describe him as new recoba.
    he seams to be lazy, so if you play him as midfielder he doesnt help to much at defending, and playing him as support striker isn't that smart to for lazy guy, but he has amazing left foot, pure class foot. but he is still young and in a few years his talent should bring him a bigger club transfer.
    aruna dindane from lens, ex-anderlecht player, 2nd striker, great skills.
    aruna kone from feyenoord, speedy skillfull winger, arsene wenger is big fan of him.
    I mean, this story never ends. they are so well covered in mid and attack, but their defence and gk can be shaky. but they cover it woth team work, hard work and big passion.

it's so nice be a soccer fan:-)

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    and by the way hamed what does that NA means, in youre sentance?
    and so nice to see someone here is, or was like me, 24 hours a day soccer maniak