Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Group F

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by 1919
    I am backing Australia ... lets see.
    Oh yeah go 1919!! i will eat my joy out if australia beat Brazil i will be so happy but i hope adriano wont play in that game and fat shit will instead

Cheers
    Marcello

Fav. Player
    JZ

Well Marcello, I am backing Australia for 2nd place ... not beating Brazil lol

Fav. Player
    Chino

Japan % Australia are better then Croatia?
    C`monn, be serious.

-----------------Plete--------------------
    ------D. Šimić---R.Kovač---Šimunić-------
    --Srna-----N.Kovač----Tudor-----Babić
    ---------------Kranjčar----------------
    ----------Klasnić--------Pršo---------

Srna - best right winger in the Europe
    Kranjčar - most talented AMC/wonderkid
    Klasnić - great striker
    Pršo - our best striker, world class

MOJA DOMOVINA MOJA DOMOVINA, IMA SNAGU ZLATNOG ŽITA IMA OČI BOJE MORA, MOJA ZEMLJA HRVATSKA...AJMO NAŠI....U BOJ U BOJ ZA NAROD SVOJ...
    In my avatar - Niko Kranjčar

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi_Croatia
    C`monn, be serious.

Klasnić - great striker

MOJA DOMOVINA MOJA DOMOVINA, IMA SNAGU ZLATNOG ŽITA IMA OČI BOJE MORA, MOJA ZEMLJA HRVATSKA...AJMO NAŠI....U BOJ U BOJ ZA NAROD SVOJ...
    Mate keep on underestimating Japan, and you'll be in for a surprise. Japan have a very very passionate squad and Croatia will have preoblems controlling the pace of some of the Japanese players. Nakamura & Nakata to be precise
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    JZ

I have faith in Hiddink ... and Aussies more than anyone r known for digging deep when it matters most ... plus they have an adv of having a blend of players in European leagues and relatively unknown guys

Fav. Player
    Santigol

C`monn, be serious.

Klasnić - great striker

lol...wtf....
    you see you might convince some idiotic Australians but you've failed to convince me, boxhead.

Srna: best winger in Europe? LOL!...there is about 20 ahead of him. His coach singled him out after Shakhtars loss to Inter, he was pathetic in both legs. He at best is a decent winger.

Kranjcar: err...just because he is doing well in the HNL (pathetic league) doesn't mean sh1t. He couldn't take it @ Dinamo, so he moved...and he is one fat lazy fark, wouldn't get in the Australian reserve team.

Klasnic: great striker? no....good striker at best who has never performed for his country anyway.

Prso: although he has done well for Craysha....he plays for farking Rangers....LOL!....I'd rather Olic anyday ahead of this boxhead.

Your team is average. Your defence is good, plus Tomas is better than Simic. Your midfield has no creativity...(Niko Kovac and Tudor? LOL!!) and your strikeforce is weak.
    Last edited by Jimmy; 29 Dec 05 at 11:20.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

It will be not easy, i am for my country Croatia ! But Croatia, Japan and Australia will fight for second place in this group! Who is going on football match against brazil, i will be happy if i go to match but, i dont know where can i get football tickets!! I think it is too late now ! But i was on Croatia-Brazil when they play in Split and it waas GREAT on the match ! Here are some photos This was the first time i see Adriano and Ronaldo and whole Brazil

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc007585rs.jpg
    http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc007901ss.jpg
    http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc008000av.jpg
    http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc008250ce.jpg
    http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc008283zi.jpg
    http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc008374wk.jpg

Imperatore is on pictures too Volim te Hrvatska !

Fav. Player
    Chino

Quote Originally Posted by catanha
    lol...wtf....
    you see you might convince some idiotic Australians but you've failed to convince me, boxhead.

Srna: best winger in Europe? LOL!...there is about 20 ahead of him. His coach singled him out after Shakhtars loss to Inter, he was pathetic in both legs. He at best is a decent winger.

Kranjcar: err...just because he is doing well in the HNL (pathetic league) doesn't mean sh1t. He couldn't take it @ Dinamo, so he moved...and he is one fat lazy fark, wouldn't get in the Australian reserve team.

Klasnic: great striker? no....good striker at best who has never performed for his country anyway.

Prso: although he has done well for Craysha....he plays for farking Rangers....LOL!....I'd rather Olic anyday ahead of this boxhead.

Your team is average. Your defence is good, plus Tomas is better than Simic. Your midfield has no creativity...(Niko Kovac and Tudor? LOL!!) and your strikeforce is weak.
    we will see....we will win japan & australia and draw with Brazil. Srna, Klasnić, Pršo...Niko is the best young AMC in the Europe...you will see

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Kranjcar the best young AMC in Europe? You're deluding yourself. He couldn't even take it a (at the time) average club in the pathetic HNL with Dinamo, so he had to move to a better club (who was top at the time) in Hajduk. Now that he's left Dinamo, hows Dinamo going in comparison to Hajduk.
    That's right, do I need to bring up Hajduk's CL run aswell?

Kranjcar doesn't have a single thing on the likes of Messi, Moutinho and co.

I'm not saying Australia will win, but even the coaches have admitted, Aus, Cro and Japan are pretty much level at the time.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

You are not watching a lot of Croatian league i see. I watch Niko when he was 19 years old and he is a very good player ! And he is not guilty that Dinamo was before on 7,8 place, and he is no responsible now ! I dont know how to explain more on english language of this instance about Niko and his transfer and more.....

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    lol obvisly im backing australian after italia but because aussie havnt made it to World cup in a long time of corse im going for them i no we might not beat croatia or japan we will certinly not win unless adriano,ronldino etc players like that play against us LOL unless Bresscian pull sumthing outa his ass but it would be mad to see aussie kick Croatias ass no affence
    FORZA AUSTRALIA "LOL"

Cheers
    Marcello

Australia will not be a push over and just beind European doesn't mean you'll qualify. In Australia we are up for the challenges ahead and scared of none! We may lose to Brazil but it will be a good encounter to see how our boys are shaping.
    Last edited by Vic; 08 Jan 06 at 03:31.
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Fav. Player
    Chino

Australia - New Croatia or Croatia B.
    Viduka, Skoko, Čulina, Kalac, Bresciano...all croatians.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Err no, Marco Bresciano is Italian, not surprisng your lot are trying to claim him though.
    Don't wanna mention your best defender, Josip Simunic? Born and bred Australia who attended the Australian Institute of Sport, where Australians who pay taxes had to pay for him, and what did he do? betrayed the country and went to play for Croatia. Don't wanna bring up Ante Seric? Josip Didiluca?

Point is that all the half Crayshans in the Aussie team were born and bred in Australia, played their early futebol in Australia and made their trade in Australia and their families live in not Croatia, but Australia.
    They are loyal, same can't be said about farking Joe Simunic.

Australia - New Croatia or Croatia B.
    Viduka, Skoko, Čulina, Kalac, Bresciano...all croatians.
    WTF?
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Stop arguing you Croats and Aussies!!! The real fight should occur in German grounds

Niko Kranjcar is definetly a good player with hot prospect but best in Europe is exaggerating! Srna is an awesome winger, but since he only plays for Shakhtar Donetsk, you cannot say he's better than Figo, C.Ronaldo, Joaquin and Vicente or anyone... Your midfield is ok, and as Catanha saidhas no creativity in it, unless Kranjcar gets the ball in the opposition half You will have a strong defence, as a whole, in the tournament since you are using two good DMs

Does Galinovic, Seric and Biscan play for Croatia? They are all Panathinaikos players

P.S: My prediction for group:
    1) Brazil
    2) Croatia
    3) Japan
    4) Australia

Sorry Aussies, but only an extraordinary performance can get you better than that! (btw, in one of my FM2006 games, Australia won the tournament!!!!!) Japan and Croatia are gonna give a great battle for 2nd place, while Brazil will have some wild parties in Germany!
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Is anyone making it over to the World Cup?

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I might go... Maybe in the semis or quarters if I find a ticket for a good game. For the final, only if I win a ticket
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    JZ

Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!
    Is anyone making it over to the World Cup?

Fabio
    Don't we have any member from Germany? Come 2 think of it none of the regulars ...

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by catanha
    Err no, Marco Bresciano is Italian, not surprisng your lot are trying to claim him though.
    Don't wanna mention your best defender, Josip Simunic? Born and bred Australia who attended the Australian Institute of Sport, where Australians who pay taxes had to pay for him, and what did he do? betrayed the country and went to play for Croatia. Don't wanna bring up Ante Seric? Josip Didiluca?

Point is that all the half Crayshans in the Aussie team were born and bred in Australia, played their early futebol in Australia and made their trade in Australia and their families live in not Croatia, but Australia.
    They are loyal, same can't be said about farking Joe Simunic.
    Pretty much spot on the money. But catanha, you must admit that Kranjčar is their greatest talent...he'll become another Zvonimir Boban IMO.

But no offence Croatia, if you claim Pršo your best striker...then you guys will really struggle. But I'd give anything to get rid of Mark Viduka to play for his native Croatia and swap him for another forward ffs, he sucks.