Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Derby win in the Curva Nord

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

The Derby win in the Curva Nord

Hi everyone!

As I have posted it in the games thread, I'll post my stories and pictures about this fantastic experience (probably starting Thursday).

In advance, loads of thanks and respect to BEKA, whos help made it all possible.
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Man, I just don't know where to begin.

We went there with 4 of my friends, arrived at Milano on Friday, late night. It was almost midnight when we got to the hotel, so we just went to bed.

On Saturday, we went to the Duomo and Scala, and in the afternoon, to the Meazza. We saw the San Siro Museum (unfortunately no photos were allowed) and then, went on the stadium tour. We were allowed to go to the stands, into the VIP section, and since the door was open I quickly ran onto the pitch to touch the grass on the Meazza. Then we saw that the commentators table was left unattended, so we took a couple of photos there.

The Curva Nord, one day before the game

Me in the VIP section

In the commentators position

Afterwards, we went into the dressing rooms, we could enter everywhere, walk around and have a look at everything. Then I got into the San Siro Store, where I sent tons of money on Inter stuff, I have been saving for this for months.

In the locker room

The next day, we went again to the Meazza to meet Beka, and got the tickets. Then back to the city, then to the hotel to prepare for the game.

(To be continued)

Zamat - I was on the same tour as you - I saw you having these pics taken!!

Hope you had a good time - I did!!!

Some clips;

http://media.putfile.com/v114
    http://media.putfile.com/v3
    http://media.putfile.com/derby338
    http://media.putfile.com/derby477
    http://media.putfile.com/derby5
    Padee,
    Dundee
    Scotland

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

So, the big game.

We arrived at the Meazza around 18:30, met again with Beka and entered the stadium. People were all around so early, so we couldn't find a seat in the Nord. We finally sat on the concrete wall on top of the Curva shown in the pic below.

Our position on the stands

By the time we got in, the Nord was almost full, with the other parts of the stadium mostly empty.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q0QMQBDH
    Video took after we got in, before 7 pm

The half-empty Curva Sud, same time

There was chanting already, with the two sides answering eachother from time to time. The time for the warm-ups have come, and the Milan players entered first, greeted by whistles and boos. Then came the Inter boys, causing wild ovation as they started their warm-up.

The warm-up

Then the players disappeared into the dressing rooms again, and the loudspeaker started to introduce the players. They started with BBilan, whistling again, particularly when Vieri was announced. Then came the formation of Inter, with the crowd shouting every players name. After the teams have entered the pitch, the Curva Nord has greeted every player separately with a song.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0HH8D0UK
    Video: The loudspeaker starts to introduce the formations

Beka and one of my friends before kick-off

The Curvas have shown their coreographies, with the milanisti producing a particularly sh*t one.

Coero Curva Sud

Teams ready to enter

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3ZGWV5VU
    Video: Curva Nord displaying the Coreo

Small Coreo in the stands

Then the kick off and the game is underway! The Curva starts supporting with full throttle, there is not a second without chanting. Inter was playing well, and eventually we got a penalty. L'Imperatore fired it home, sending us to 7th Heaven.

Flares after the goal

Unfortunately bloody Milan equalised through Sheva before the break, cooling the Inter fans down. During the break, most tifosi were smoking weed to prepare for the second half. (lol)

Flares from the Sud after the break

Hell broke loose again after Oba's goal, and as we thought we were going to win, Stam got the equaliser in the last 10 minutes, silencing the Nord for a couple of minutes. In between, Vieri's subbing in sent shivers down my spine, as the whistling and booing of the crowd was nearly deafening, I never heard such noise before. Then as the nerazzurri pushed forward in the dying moments, we started chanting again. The 3rd goal was fantastic. I remember Adriano rising and heading the ball across goal, but due to the distance we couldn't see if it was going to go over, wide or into the goal. That half-a second looked like slow-motion 30 seconds to me, with everybody going silent, watching.... And the ball fell in the net, the Curva exploded. We were jumping around, onto eachother with people I've never seen before, I even saw a guy crying. It was the most emotional moment I've ever experienced about sport, since the last seconds were a formality. The final whistle blew, and we were chanting for our heroes, who came to the Curva to thank for the support.

The game

The final wistle was blown, just watch the faces

A tifoso with Liverpool flags

Best part: The guy took a rubber woman, put a Vieri jersey on it, and put the whole thing on a stick during the game

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9PLH9XVC
    Video: The moments of celebration after full-time

My interview after the game - Actually this was done during the tour

After almost a half-an hour of celebrating, we left the Stadium, unfortunately Beka had to leave earlier. We ate some hamburgers and walked around the Meazza, watching jubilant Interisti, and the milanisti walking away in sour mood.

The funniest story was this:

Finally we went to the tram stop, when only a few people were left. Then came 2 friends, 1 Interista and 1 milanista. The milanista guy started to look for something in the map, and his Interista friend -behind his back- pulled out an Adirano jersey from his back, then told his friend "Hey look here!" The milanista turned around, then as he saw the jersey said "Oh, noooo" with a grin and turned back to the map.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Great pics man, looks like you had fun

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    great pics!

one day, one DAY, ONE far from now day I'll be on inter game....

I hope
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Syria

10 years of FIF
    lol the interview picture!!

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Thanks for the report man, well appreciated.
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Cro Nerazzurro
    great pics!

one day, one DAY, ONE far from now day I'll be on inter game....

I hope
    Great pics zamat,and I also stick to what cro said..one day...
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Fav. Player
    Capitano

This is great!
    Thanks for the pics and the comments.

I'd kill to see some Bilanista faces after Adri's goal.
    |INTER F.C.|

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by padee
    Zamat - I was on the same tour as you - I saw you having these pics taken!!

Hope you had a good time - I did!!!

Some clips;

http://media.putfile.com/v114
    http://media.putfile.com/v3
    http://media.putfile.com/derby338
    http://media.putfile.com/derby477
    http://media.putfile.com/derby5
    Hah, you remember the girl who was leading the group? She didn't know anything about the place, it was so weird.

Anyways, I'll upload some other pics about the city and the match later, but these were the most important.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

One thing:

It is IMPOSSIBLE not to get tickets for a game, even if you arrive on matchday.

This new ruling about the IDs was meant to remove dealers from the matches, but it didn't work. You only need an ID to buy a ticket, and a dealer can get 50 ID copies from family&friends to buy 50 tickets.

THEY DON'T CHECK ID'S WHEN ENTERING THE STADIUM!!!

You only need some extra money and arguing skills to get a ticket. For Curva Nord, you can buy a 28 Euro ticket for 70-80 Euros on matchday, or -if you take a little risk- I heard dealers selling leftover tickets for 30-40 Euros a couple of minutes before kick-off.

You don't even have to search for these guys, as soon as we got off the tram at the Meazza on Saturday someone jumped there and asked if we wanted to buy tickets. The guy wanted to sell for 140 Euros initially, but you can go down to around 70 as I mentioned.

Beka said that these tickets are probably fake, but no one cares as we got in with them no problem. Thing is, the stewards at the gates are probably bribed not to check these, so there should be no problems.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Zamat, thanks for the pics and the lively commentary! I am glad your trip to the Meazza wasn't in vain. You chose the best possible time to visit the San Siro!

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Nice report and even nicer pictures!

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Here's my ticket

Thank you for the comments, I was so overjoyed of the win, and it was such a fantastic experience.

I cannot say anything else but to emphasise you to go to a Derby, words cannot really describe the experience.

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

Zamat...thanks for the pics and experience detailing..

must have been great eh? Wow..i wish i could have been there..u surely chose the perfect game....

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    well kova, we could go together.

This ticket sh!t with ID and stuff are making it harder.
    I would go for one game this season allready, but I would need someone to get me a ticket week before the game, and to give it to me when I arrive...
    stupid rules
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Yep its same with me too.. And I don't even knoe how to get to Milano,and I don't know how would you do it since you're in USA..
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

Quote Originally Posted by Cro Nerazzurro
    well kova, we could go together.

This ticket sh!t with ID and stuff are making it harder.
    I would go for one game this season allready, but I would need someone to get me a ticket week before the game, and to give it to me when I arrive...
    stupid rules
    So Cro, basically your tellin me that you cant buy your tickets from the net? I wasnt sure about this anyways, but i was sure i saw buying your tickets section from the site...

So if you are to get a ticket..u need to get it from milan..
    ??

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    NO Now they fixed it so u can get tickets over net again
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti