Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plan: FI meeting on Inter Centenary!

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Plan: FI meeting on Inter Centenary!

Guys & Girls!

This idea just popped in, what do u think?

The Club's centenary is coming nearer and nearer, and I was thinking that it'd be the perfect opporturnity for all (well, most) of us to meet. There are people from all over the world here, and while it's not such a big deal for us Europeans to get to Milano, for those of you posting from a different continent it's a whole different thing.

So the plan: We should set up a meeting in the spring of 2008, for a game (possibly some big game, but we'll only know at the start of the 2007-2008 season of course) in Milano. There's still more than 2 years left, so everyone willing to participate hopefully has enough time to save for the trip, especially if it's a long one. It'd be the perfect moment, our favorite club's centenary, where all of us can meet.

Thoughts, comments?
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!

Fav. Player

Canada

Alot of us go on vacation Spring Break, and plus you would've had to book your flight and all that sh1t alot earlier. Plus it's $$$..
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Well i think it s quite a good Idea and i would defenetly be in, since i can drive then and so it would be no problem fore me to go to milan.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I would love to go to Milan and watch an Inter match too! But I don't know what my plans are in 2008. I don't even know where I will end up, since I'm graduating in that year. It's an excellent idea though! (Hopefully by that time we are defending our serie A )

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I'll be rotting in the military then... Or no I'll be in my last school year(i have 7th form )

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

It is tremendeously expensive for me to go to Milan,but one can never know what he will have in 2008....
    -----------------------

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    it would be really expensive for me as im in australia and flights here from there are about 4 grand aperson but if i dont pay for i wont worrie

Cheers
    Marcello

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Luckily for us, Inter's birthday is on the month of March, which means that there should be a home match. Hopefully, God willing, I will have the time and financial resources to go and celebrate with my fellow Interisti. But honestly, even now, I don't know where the hell I'll be in 2 years.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

I mean, that was the point. We got 2 years left, so even for those of you who live far -thus the journey is very expensive- have time to save for it. Nothing exact can be said now of course, I just wanted to check if there's anyone willing to participate.

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I'm pretty certain that I will be around in 2 years...

Unless something unexpected happens...

So: I'm up for it
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamat
    I mean, that was the point. We got 2 years left, so even for those of you who live far -thus the journey is very expensive- have time to save for it. Nothing exact can be said now of course, I just wanted to check if there's anyone willing to participate.
    I see! I got you now.

Yeah, I've been saving even though I have no specific things to buy anyway so money shouldn't be a problem. Unless, God forbids, my family has to file bankruptcy or something in the future.

So yeah, other members should do the same too! There should be no excuse of not owning enough money because this is a long-term plan!

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

God willing, I will be there, although it doesn't seem probable. But I have the will, I will do my best and hopefully God will proivde the way.

Fav. Player
    All at Inter

Armenia

29 Forum Supporter
    Well, it's a nice idea to meet each other on our Inter's b/d. For 75% I am in The rest depends on where I will be after two years
    http://www.armenian-soccer.com
    Armenian Soccer Videos

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I have been thinking of going to Milan and visiting San Siro and La Curva Nord when I'm in University, which is around 2-3 years later, so it'd be great if we could all meet up someday. Don't know where I'll be though, but most probably either China or USA. So, let's hope that this thread will still be here two years later.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

I'll keep working on that.

I will have to look into this much closer. It would be ideal to be present and witness the atmosphere of the stadium!
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

I would love to go but I will need to know how much it will cost since I will need to save a lot of money.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    I would love to go but I will need to know how much it will cost since I will need to save a lot of money.
    It all depends on how long you are planning to stay in Milan...
    Rooms can be as cheap as 75 euro per person per night.

For the game, if you get official tickets, it would be something of 25 euro per person for a place in the Curva, if you buy them from dealers I heard it's about 70 euros...

And according to my research, a flight from South-Africa to Milan and back (planes first fly to Frankfurt) should cost you around ZAR 12,361.00, which is 1659.2837 EUR.

Yeah, I have too much spare time
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    God willing, I will be there, although it doesn't seem probable. But I have the will, I will do my best and hopefully God will proivde the way.

Yeh its actually a good idea.

Ive always had the thought we should meet for some game but i didnt think which. But now, this makes it a little easier.

Fav. Player
    JZ

From what u guys r saying one needs 300Euros for the match and accomodation plus air tickets.

Let me check the tickets.