Thread: what do you know about the G-14?

0 times
    Fav. Player

what do you know about the G-14?

i was recently looking around some forums and came across this sort of group that inter is a part of. it consists of the top 14+4 of the top teams across europe including our nieghbours milan and our other friends juve to name a few. do any of you kow why this groups was brought about, what it is about, and the influence it has on the european soccer? I read somewhere that inters stadium ban from last year was only that because of their "connection" with this group and without being a member of the g-14 they wouldve had a much heftier punishment. is the website though it seems to be a bunch of bull of them praising themselves and showing how great there cause is, its just basic background info but i wanna know the real stuff on it.
    ADRIANO IS KING- PuRe Interista!

51 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

In September 2000, fourteen founder clubs created the "G-14 European Football Clubs Grouping", an European Economic Interest Group (EEIG) registered in Brussels, making G-14 the first international club organisation in world football.

They were joined in 2002 by four new members: Arsenal FC, Bayer 04 Leverkusen, Olympique Lyonnais and Valencia CF.

Their aim was simple: to find a constructive way of reforming a system in which their voice was not heard and to establish for the clubs a meaningful executive role in the management of the international game.

"Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

29 times
    Fav. Player

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It's a basic principle:

18 clubs united have more power than 18 clubs seperately
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !