Page 343 of 344 FirstFirst ... 243293333340341342343344 LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,860 of 6864

Thread: Movies

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by junior55 View Post
    WTF , so you are colombian , married a corean and have been to Albania.
    Covid era must really suck for you not being able to move xD
    Yea Covid sucks but now have kids so saved me from going to Seasme street land or whatever the fk that is

I do really want to go to Nintendo land in Japan.

It’s more made friends with a lot of foreign kids and they invited me over during the summer. As I would bring them over for thanksgiving and Christmas with my family. I am friendly as shit
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    DC comics is swappping a major characters sex for the movie. That is so stupid

He is literally called Plastic man haha. You make it a girl
    It’s elasticagirl from incredibles

DC has plenty of female characters they can make a movie of. Obviously removing all linked to Batman(6-8 possible), and super girl you still have a great list. Make Green Lantern the current female one, hawkgirl, Zatana, etc

I am seriously waiting for DC or Marvel to
    Make a trans super hero before we get a Hispanic one

4. Thanks (1): Batman

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    They have a trans on Supergirl tv show. Ridiculous how they force it on viewers as well, as if anyone would have cared if it wasn't mentioned every time.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

6. Thanks (2): Batman, MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    They have a trans on Supergirl tv show. Ridiculous how they force it on viewers as well, as if anyone would have cared if it wasn't mentioned every time.
    haha it was like in Star Wars when they win two women kiss off camera.... Gay people were like why wasn't it Fin and Poe !!! or why didn't they have a 10 minute gay scene. Why not make the two gay characters a bigger part of the movie. Disney is homophobic !! You can't please everyone

8. Thanks (2): MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    L.Matthäus

Turkey

Richard Jewell

another decent story from MASTER Clint Eastwood. People say he's a WASP. Who the fuck cares? I'm not even a Yankee.
    Conan! What is best in life?

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

10. Thanks (3): eduzee, ElinaYvo, MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

If 2020 was a movie, it would be Wonder Woman 1984.

Shitty acting (not surprising with Gal Gadot as lead), HORRIBLE plot, cheesy and predictable dialogues, and mindbogglingly awful CGI.

By far the worst superhero movie I've seen and probably one of the worst movies ever (I'm not exaggerating). After watching this pile of shit, I was genuinely upset that I wasted valuable time.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

12. Thanks (3): ElinaYvo, MVD, nurko

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    WW2 is pretty bad. Seems like a different director

Part 1 was awesome minus the ending. This was laughably bad. I’m not sure if they made it for 10-12 year old girls but not really good for anyone else

This was delayed for 2 years to fix the cgi haha. How come it still looks that bad

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Europe

Nicest Poster
    I haven´t watched WW84 yet.
    Various people told me that Pedro Pascal from "The Mandalorian" managed to pull off a great performance as Maxwell Lord.
    Any thoughts on it?

16. Thanks (3): dax21, ElinaYvo, forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by MVD View Post
    I haven´t watched WW84 yet.
    Various people told me that Pedro Pascal from "The Mandalorian" managed to pull off a great performance as Maxwell Lord.
    Any thoughts on it?
    He looks super fat in it and looks like he is pooping while smiling. His performance was Anakin Skywalker in the prequels bad

Everything in the movie should be career ending for everyone involved but critics are so afraid to come down on female lead movies or directors. This movie doesn’t suck because it’s a female director, female character. It sucks because it’s more of hey how can we bring back a character that had a Nobel sacrifice 70 years ago to be comedic relief. Also the main character who is the god of war and the most powerful female character has been sad for 70 years because her boyfriend died........

Awful lazy acting, and writing.

The biggest sin is when you see her running or worse half the movie she basically websling. She said she wants to do a Spider-Man movie. Not sure if Wonder Woman web slinging 90% of the movie was a hey marvel please hire me thing

18. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I would not say that it was the worst Superhero movie ever, but I even dislike the first Wonder Woman movie, which I thought is up there with Aquaman as the most boring pieces of movie media in the last 10 years.

Strange how we differ. Gal Gadot is horrible tho and Pedro Pascal knew he wasn't in a good movie and probably didn't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

20. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Here's my tier list of superhero movies of the last 15 years or so. Watchmen and WW 1984 are missing but I'd put them in A and F respectively.

Would be fun to know where u guys place these movies.

It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Greece

Deadpool is not in the first tier?

For some reason, I'm not on the Logan hype train. It just doesn't cut it for me.

Letters are too small to see your entire list.

#ConteOut

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Europe

Nicest Poster
    @crzdcolombian and wera:

Thanks a lot for your different opinions.
    Looks like I´m going to have to watch it myself now.
    Apparently they are already planning WW 3 with Patty Jenkins / Gal Gadot.
    Oh well.

25. Thanks (1): ElinaYvo

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    my-image.jpg

I haven't seen that many, but here we are.

Rami's Spider-man movies are (in hindsight) underrated because the third was such a colossal failure. People forget how far the genre has come since his movies. Ebert dubbed his second Spider-Man the greatest superhero movie of all time when it was released. He was a trailblazer.

The Nolan Batman movies will never be topped. Basically every DC movie has been garbage for the past ten years, and I couldn't be bothered to watch the Avenger movies.
    Last edited by ADRossi; 29 Dec 20 at 04:22.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

I think most superhero movies are dog shit, and the giant ensemble ones are the worst of the bunch. With that said, the Nolan Batman movies, Deadpool and Thor Ragnarok are ones I did enjoy

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by vasilios View Post
    I think most superhero movies are dog shit, and the giant ensemble ones are the worst of the bunch. With that said, the Nolan Batman movies, Deadpool and Thor Ragnarok are ones I did enjoy
    I love guardians of the galaxy movie. Part 2 wasn’t very good.

Issue with team up movies is power levels. For those of you who watched dragon ball Z. Most super hero’s are krillians and at best Yamaha

Once the Saiyans were introduced everyone else became pointless

So having a team up movie with 3 super saiyans and then 5-6 red shirts that are Gokus friend who get bullshit fan service moments like Captain America picking up Thor’s hammer. And some how blocking Thanos punches when he 1 punch Ko’d Captain marvel who is suppose to be Superman....

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I'd say Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse is S tier, a beautiful and meticulously crafted movie that is a rarity in movies in general.

I have soft spot for the first Avengers and Batman Begins, who I'd put on the same level as Dark Knight and Captain America: Winter Soldier. I guess, Infinity War, Black Panther, the first Ironman and Ironman 3 are on the next tier under those. All of these I would always recommend to anybody, as they are all good movies.

Ofc, anybody who watches Infinity War has to watch End Game and a bunch of other Marvel movies, but all of those are good for one watch, after that it's just better to skip them.

Biggest disappointment was Dark Knight Rises, which is still to a degree, a good movie, but compared to the first two it's stupid as fuck.

Deadpool, Deadpool 2, Thor:Ragnarok and both Guardins of the Galaxy movies are a good time, but it's hard to put them on such list next to superhero movies, because they don't feel like superhero movies. Shazam is a funny superhero movie, sad how it's the only good funny DC movie.

I don't feel like Justice League deserves to be so low on the list. At least it has some humour and brings the team together. It's Batman vs Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman the ones that are stinkers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

32. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Deadpool is god tier. I obviously don't rate it as high as some other movies, but it's one of those movies you just cannot stop thinking about for days after you leave the cinema. The actual way of thinking about a movie, not the (social) media spamfest that makes it impossible not to see it every side you turn.

Guardians of the Galaxy is highly enjoyable. I always chuckle when Thor calls Rocket "rabbit" in the later films and that alone will make the third edition worth it even more.

Infinity War is by far the best one of the Avengers films, but as I've recently had a couple of Marvel marathons, I can say that Endgame, while having some epic moments, was underwhelming. Messing with time travel will always leave that feeling.

Thor Ragnarok was the best of the Thor bunch for me.
    Not sure if we're also including 2000s and early 2010s Spiderman films. But they weren't any good. The Homecoming film was the first Spiderman movie I felt it was genuine Spiderman, a school kid and not some 25year old pretending to be 16. Though Spiderman2 iirc with Dr Octavius was not that bad, best of the first bunch.
    The second Spiderman movie was a good cinema movie but not a great film, it was evidently targeting for a teen romcom aftertaste.

Best Captain America for me was Winter Soldier. Initially underrated it, but after rewatching it has to be on top.

Iron Man 3 is my favorite of the three. But honestly I preferred Ironman in the other films more than his stand alone ones. The same, to the 10th, applies with The Hulk. And nobody cares about Antman.
    The other standalone films were good (Strange, Marvel, Panther).
    Hopefully the new editions will be stronger than the initial ones, although the hype is hard to beat now. I'm pretty sure they can beat that, there's a huge variety of characters to use now iirc as opposed to the first 20something films.

#ConteOut

34. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    L.Matthäus

Turkey

Pixar's animation Soul is the best ''god feeling movie'' of 2020. Although I hate Jazz music ,I'm saying this.
    Conan! What is best in life?

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

36. Thanks (3): eduzee, ElinaYvo, MVD

Europe

28 Forum Supporter
    Promising young woman is a good movie.
    After the trailers i expected something else, but was not disappointed.

Wonder Woman 84 is a pile of shit.

38. Thanks (1): ElinaYvo