Page 313 of 319 FirstFirst ... 213263303310311312313314315316 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,260 of 6366

Thread: Movies

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Finally Saw “It”

First thing the movie isn’t scary other then implying a Dad rapes his teenage daughter

2nd thing is wtf do these kids go up to the clown.... or when random scary shit talks to them

Not trying to be racist but “white people”!!! This movie wouldn’t happen with minorities. We be like fk this mom we are leaving this shit town
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

2. Thanks (1): chipschups

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Finally Saw “It”

First thing the movie isn’t scary other then implying a Dad rapes his teenage daughter

2nd thing is wtf do these kids go up to the clown.... or when random scary shit talks to them

Not trying to be racist but “white people”!!! This movie wouldn’t happen with minorities. We be like fk this mom we are leaving this shit town
    I have never found this "clown fear" a thing. I saw those videos of retards pulling pranks with clown costumes and fake attacks.

Mate if you're wearing baggy pants and throwing a plastic sledgehammer on some fake bag of blood I will probably just kick you in the bollocks and tell you to get your shit together and stop wasting my time with your bullshit.

Same with "prank" shows, fuck off. Pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    People in Connecticut and Massachusetts in the US were getting arrested if they wore clown costumes around halloween

They are trying to scare kids, or pull them into building and cars (maybe a joke but kidnapping children isn’t funny nor is tramatizing them. My niece is afraid of clowns because one chased her on the way to school but I just told her Batman and Jack Skellington(nightmare before Christmas) protect little kids who like them. Seemed to work

Seriously tho if I was walking and one of those idiots came after me I would attack them. My wife told me one ran beside her car. The clown thing has gotten really bad the past two years

One of those idiots is going to get hit by a car and sadly the person who does it will go to jail or get in major trouble

5. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Dylan, Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

One of those idiots is going to get hit by a car and sadly the person who does it will go to jail or get in major trouble
    I am glad you are on my side any I am not on my own. Fucking idiots like the """"scary"""" clowns need to be fucking attacked.

I hope in America they get shot by some enthusiastic gun-owner sooner rather than later. I would say it's a tradegy but someone who dresses as a clown to scare people isn't exactly a loss to society.

Forza Crzd.
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Cant wait for Glass. If you haven't seen Split you should watch Unbreakable as Glass is pretty much the final part of the trilogy.
    I've seen Unbreakable couple of days ago when I figured it's 3 connected movies, Split is next and then the wait for Glass.

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest I'm a grown man but when it comes to horror movies, two things give me chills: kids and clowns.
    Having said that, I've seen IT and the moment "it" turned into a monster (in other words showed it's not a clown) the movie stopped being scary.

As for idiots with clown costumes, they deserve a solid beating.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Clowns in general need to be banned. The guy who first did it or thought of performing as one was most probably an evil piece of shit.

9. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, MVD

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

I think Venom will be a fun movie. Looks good imo.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

11. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Zoro

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

59 Most Diverse Poster
    People in Connecticut and Massachusetts in the US were getting arrested if they wore clown costumes around halloween

They are trying to scare kids, or pull them into building and cars (maybe a joke but kidnapping children isn’t funny nor is tramatizing them. My niece is afraid of clowns because one chased her on the way to school but I just told her Batman and Jack Skellington(nightmare before Christmas) protect little kids who like them. Seemed to work

Seriously tho if I was walking and one of those idiots came after me I would attack them. My wife told me one ran beside her car. The clown thing has gotten really bad the past two years

this is why I tell people western cities need like an Albanian in every city every 2-3kms to put some order. Heck throw in some serbs, croats, bosniaks, macedonians pay them well and we will keep order.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

13. Thanks (2): Fitzy, wera

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    I think Venom will be a fun movie. Looks good imo.
    Indeed and you need to change your avatar. Shit looks older than I4E and brehme combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    this is why I tell people western cities need like an Albanian in every city every 2-3kms to put some order. Heck throw in some serbs, croats, bosniaks, macedonians pay them well and we will keep order.
    Where I am from has a ton of Albanians. They took over little title after all the Italians moved to the suburbs. I remember I was in like 4th or 5th grade and a ton of Albanians and people from Kosovo moved to my neighborhood

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Actually not a bad idea. Bring the whole families
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

20. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Actually not a bad idea. Bring the whole families
    Australia has been doing this for years and it hasn't worked out too bad.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

22. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, MVD, wera

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    so that website ( gomovies.to ) and all its mirrors (123movies.is / gostream.is etc) got taken down a few months back. Practically every and any TV show and movie you could think of, from all different nationalities, gone. What a tragic loss for mankind. Anyone know of any similarly "reliable" website?

I've heard nothing but bad reviews of Netflix in australia. Not so much the service itself but the choice of movies available seems to be complete ass. Add to that fact they're competing with other dipshit services like Stan and Foxtel and Apple TV etc there's no fucking way in hell I'm paying a bunch of different faggots because the handful of movies that I want to watch are divided between different providers
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

26. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Fitzy, K.I., MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Started watching Hulu's Castle Rock, which is based on Stephen King. Pretty good so far, two episodes in. Has that Fargo vibe, yet very Stephen Kingish as well.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

29. Thanks (3): JJM, K.I., MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    so that website ( gomovies.to ) and all its mirrors (123movies.is / gostream.is etc) got taken down a few months back. Practically every and any TV show and movie you could think of, from all different nationalities, gone. What a tragic loss for mankind. Anyone know of any similarly "reliable" website?

I've heard nothing but bad reviews of Netflix in australia. Not so much the service itself but the choice of movies available seems to be complete ass. Add to that fact they're competing with other dipshit services like Stan and Foxtel and Apple TV etc there's no fucking way in hell I'm paying a bunch of different faggots because the handful of movies that I want to watch are divided between different providers
    You can get a month for free if u haven't tried the service.

I use that and amazon prime for movies / tv shows in the US, very convenient if i am streaming to a laptop and PS4 as well. In Egypt Netflix also a very large collection so for me works well.

Usually my fav movies that i may watch again i buy from amazon when on sale for 5 - 10$.

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Saw Black Klansman

Fking awesome about a black cop in the 70s who chatfishes the KKk. Highly recommend it

Also watched Crazy Rich Asians. My wife hasn’t left our house since the baby and that’s what she wanted to do. It’s very funny and love the main character she is the mom from fresh off the boat.

I have a monthly season pass to our local theater it is $20 a month and you can watch 3 movie a month

33. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by SiamoNoi View Post
    Anyone know website where I can download movies without torrent?I will be your lifetime debtor (is this the right word?).
    If you have an android device with decent memory then try Terarium app, you can download or stream the movie on your device or if you want it on your computer just transfer file with a USB lead after.