Page 325 of 326 FirstFirst ... 225275315322323324325326 LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,500 of 6514

Thread: Movies

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    The Aquaman movie was immensily trash. Like radioactive trash. Which is a shame because Aquaman was one of the better things in Justice League.

Making a movie too epic when you don't care about most characters fighting is always script suicide.
    Feel it was really good when compared to Marvel movies. I like how full comic book they went with his and his brothers costumes.

That being said Robert Pattinson (twilight) is the new Batman
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Robert Pattinson as Batman? Lmao.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Keanu Reeves would prob do great as Batman. Its kinda hard though doing anything Batman related after the Nolan / Bale movies.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Robert Pattinson as Batman? Lmao.
    Everything i've seen him in recently has been amazing. Rover and Good Time especially. You can't really judge an actor on a trilogy made for teenage girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Just how a lot of people didn't want Heath Ledger as Joker.

Hopefully they will make self contained Batman stories, there are a lot of great stories they can choose from. No need to make a DCU or trilogies or whatever.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Everything i've seen him in recently has been amazing. Rover and Good Time especially. You can't really judge an actor on a trilogy made for teenage girls.
    Exactly, Robert Pattinson seems to be branded for life with Twilight saga. People should give him a chance really. He's got the chin, now he needs the muscle for the role.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Not to mention that shit was 10 years ago. Actors can improve. Plus, it's not like he needs the money or tends to go after big roles any more. Those twilight movies have had him set for life and for years he has just done small interesting indie roles. It gives me confidence in the quality of the script if he is willing to do Reeve's Batman
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Ok no homo good looking dude that will get our girlfriends and wives to watch it with us

My wife and female coworker all mentioned the casting to me.

As for him personally he is 6’1 which is a good height taller then Bale. For his body he looks pretty lean. I mean granted they can make him work out Like crazy for 6 months and get huge. I don’t want a huge Batman. Him being the a bulldozer like Affleck does nothing when a 90 pound girl in Wonder Woman can flick you with 1 finger out cold

I want a Ninja Batman who uses gagets. I also want one who isn’t so fking depressing. Your a hot, billionaire who everyone wants to fk as both Bruce and Batman.

He is also around little kids a lot and has a huge supporting cast. Everyone talks about the villains.

I want Robin!!! I want all the robins!! He is 33 so depending on how old he is in the movie maybe by part 3 we get Damien and the Son of the Demon/Bat story arc.

I want to see the Red Hood either as a suicide squad/Knightwing villain if they ever make that make movie

I’d also love to see him fight Clayface. Depending on how this movie does you have multiple franchises that can spin off this

Nightwing
    Batgirl
    Red Robin
    Catwoman
    Gotham Sirens(bad girls team up)
    Birds of prey

You already have
    Harley
    Suicide squad
    Joker

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

I think he's a good actor no doubt, I'm laughing at the choice to cast him as Batman of all people. He is quite slim but I guess he's tall and got his jaw line going for him.

They probably cast him because they know he'll attract more a female audience
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    I think he's a good actor no doubt, I'm laughing at the choice to cast him as Batman of all people. He is quite slim but I guess he's tall and got his jaw line going for him.

They probably cast him because they know he'll attract more a female audience
    same thing i wrote in a facebook group. a bunch of women and social justice warriors with nothing better to do were triggered lol.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

15. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    So does this mean they are rebooting DCU? Or will they just change the actor playing batman and pretend no one notices? DCU is so badly managed compared to MCU. They had better (or at least more popular) superheroes, better villains and great plotlines to choose from and yet they fucked it all up.

MCU is quite remarkable on not only how they managed to continue one story arc over 22 movies making over 21 billion, while also being consistent with the zillions of tv shows with cross references. They have made shit superheros like Ant Man and Thor quite plausible. I never thought I would want to watch Hulk in a movie, but now he is one of my favourite characters in MCU. With Disney buying over the rights of X-Men (and fantastic four), maybe those will be introduced into MCU over the next few years. No wonder they felt the need to "kill off" the original avengers. I would love to see Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine as an Avenger, but thats probably not going to happen.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    What marvel did with a bunch of C, D and f level characters is incredible. I worked at a comic book store in high school and college. Other then Spider-Man or X-men marvel didn’t exist. The movies made them very popular and they made a billion on Antman and a movie about talking tree

DC couldn’t do it with Superman or a movie with Superman and Batman. Dc movies have been super depressing.

Dc messed up by making everyone Batman. The new relaunch is a soft reboot so ....

Batman is a new Batman maybe in a different universe as he is 20 years younger. And justice hasn’t happened
    Cavil might get recasted. Rumor is flash will be recast as well

Shazam, Wonder Woman and Aquaman are staying.

What is crazy is arguably the most popular cartoon the past 15 years has been Teen Titans and there has yet to be a Teen Titans movie or a Robin on the big screen. If you are around kids under 10-12 their favorite character is probably Robin or Raven. How has Dc not capitalized on that.

Dc also forgets to make money you need little kids to watch these movies. Shazam and Aquaman are way too violent to bring a kid to. I know in Endgame they chop off Thanos head but for some reason the way Dc movies kill people seems worse.

But off the topic of comic movies. Jon wick 3!!!!! Omg the fight scenes. The plot is paper thin but the action is incredible

18. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Still one of the best movies of all time.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

20. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, geva, Howl, KevinB

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

I literally just re-watched Animatrix a few hours ago too and then see you posted this

Never appreciated The Matrix trilogy when I was younger, but now its amongst my favorite collections.
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

I see Chernobyl is not mentioned here. Great mini TV series, 9.7 overall rating in IMDB and the last episode is 10/10.
    non mollare mai

24. Thanks (1): K.I.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Looks great, it was mentioned in the TV thread though.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    October come now please, I want to watch the Joker movie, and I miss my TWD fix with Negan's magnificent character effects.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Nolan came to Estonia for his 'Tenet 2020' filming, there will be 13 filming locations in Tallinn, but this one particular place is troublemaker. Like a boss he is, told city reps that he wants this road closed,

For the whole month lol. Mayor of Tallinn didnt give a flying fuck telling Nolan team that they can gtfo and basically told he wants him to change the locations with 'nicer surroundings'. Geez. Even Prime Minister had to walk into his office to find a way to close the road for Nolan. So it remains to be seen what will happen. If the mayor wont budge, they could walk out and thats a huge shame.

29. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Azi13, Kenny, MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    That seems like a pretty major road to close for a month

CGI that shit and film when you need close up. Imagine having to spend an extra hour to work because some asshole is like I might potentially film in this location maybe sometime this month

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Dark Phoenix is getting awful reviews apparently. Not being surprised about that tbh, They just keep milking that old cow. Should've ended with Days of Future Past & Logan.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

32. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe