Page 345 of 346 FirstFirst ... 245295335342343344345346 LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,900 of 6909

Thread: Movies

Fav. Player
    Barella Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    Is there anyone who has seen News of the World already? A new Western movie with Tom Hanks.
    No not yet, Can watch it tomorrow if you want and let you know what I think?
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Well, that's nice.

2. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

I watched Get Out last weekend. It's probably the best horror/thriller movie of at least the past 20 years. Very fun to watch.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

4. Thanks (3): eduzee, K.I., Kenny

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    No not yet, Can watch it tomorrow if you want and let you know what I think?
    Completely missed it mate I'm sorry.

I will watch it this weekend alongside Deadwood(not the serie but the movie) I've already seen the serie and played a lot of RDR2 so I'm in the mood for some western action.

If you really have the time and you feeling like you want to watch the movie you can always tell me your thoughts about it afterwards

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

10 years of FIF
    Deadwood movie is more an ending for the series than a real movie with it's own story. Make sure you don't have high expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    What did Matthaus do for Inter?

8. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    Barella Lukaku

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    Completely missed it mate I'm sorry.

I will watch it this weekend alongside Deadwood(not the serie but the movie) I've already seen the serie and played a lot of RDR2 so I'm in the mood for some western action.

If you really have the time and you feeling like you want to watch the movie you can always tell me your thoughts about it afterwards
    I'll watch it tomorrow morning (about 12 hours time) and EDIT this post when I do mate.
    Well, that's nice.

10. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Deadwood movie is more an ending for the series than a real movie with it's own story. Make sure you don't have high expectations.
    You already watched it? Was it any good?

I will make sure I'm high so the expectations will never be as high as myself.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

10 years of FIF
    It's... competent. But it's really more of a season finale than a movie. I'm glad it got made tho.
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

14. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    Barella Lukaku

Ireland

I'll watch it tomorrow morning (about 12 hours time) and EDIT this post when I do mate.
    Loved it, great film. Name a better duo than Captain Kidd & Johanna! Would give it a watch if it looks like something you might enjoy. The story from start to finish was great, bravo Tom Hanks, great performance.
    Well, that's nice.

16. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Netherlands

Loved it, great film. Name a better duo than Captain Kidd & Johanna! Would give it a watch if it looks like something you might enjoy. The story from start to finish was great, bravo Tom Hanks, great performance.
    Thank you! Will watch the movie this weekend so I'm hoping we have the same taste.

18. Thanks (2): MVD, Sawyer

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Falling Down with Michael Douglas. What a movie!

20. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, Kenny

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    The Whedon cut of justice league is so so much better than the Synder cut

Every scene is 10-30 minutes longer and in slow motion for some reason

Needless more violent to be cool and edgy. Way too fking long

It really does feel like watching my nephews play with toys.

Like some cool concepts but awful excecution

The original cut was hurt by hey the last movie ended in maybe the dumbest way possible. You have 2 hours to tell this story and fix all this universes problems. On top of that please use some of this 4-6 hours footage of garbage that we spend 300 million on.

You’ve seen this movie. A much better shorter version of it. The ok new scenes have been leaked and play out better in what he showed previously because it wasn’t in fking slow motion!!! With a god awful soundtrack choice
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

I'm not sure what people were expecting. Snyder is not a good director.

23. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, wera

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    I'm not sure what people were expecting. Snyder is not a good director.

Feel people are scared to say it’s bad because of the toxic fans.

People are more pumped and happy it exist and they got it to be released but what was released is garbage

It’s fking terrible and I am a huge dc fan boy.

He made it more violent(kid shouldn’t see people getting chopped in half)

Any portions that can be considered better than the original cut. Remember this movie is 4 years newer.

Cyborg Cgi is still laughably bad. Things done/said in Wonder Woman and Aquaman can’t happen with things said in this movie.

Europe

28 Forum Supporter
    I'm happy that Snyder got to finish his version, the Whedon cut was an abomination, i dont even consider it a movie.
    The snyder cut is for the fans, by the fans, it's a typical Snyder movie, very divisive.
    But let's close this chapter here, and be hopeful for The Batman, The Flash, Black Adam and all future DC movies to be better than these.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I'm happy that Snyder got to finish his version, the Whedon cut was an abomination, i dont even consider it a movie.
    The snyder cut is for the fans, by the fans, it's a typical Snyder movie, very divisive.
    But let's close this chapter here, and be hopeful for The Batman, The Flash, Black Adam and all future DC movies to be better than these.
    You could not possibly like this if you dont like the Whedon cut

It’s the same exact movie!! All the main points still happen and happen exactly the same way. Just 2 hours longer and in slow motion with a garbage aspect ratio and much much darker. Everything is black in this movie.

It is not better than the Whedon cut. Whedon sound track is better and he cut shit that didn’t need to be in it. Or make much sense unless you are a massive DC fan

I mean some people are going to like it because it’s the cool thing to do. But to deny this movie isn’t the Whedon cut minus 2-3 things but with an extra 2 hours.

People are making it sound like the lord of the rings extended editions that the extra hour made the movies much better for book fans. This was 2 hours of fluff added.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

54 10 years of FIF
    Actually liked it a lot better than the 2017 version. That one was just pure cringe in almost everything. And Crzd, no one says this is a kids movie. So why not see decapications and people being cut in half?

I feel it's a lot more different and things make a lot more sense imo. Wonder Woman is very brutal in this movie. The Flash and Cyborg got a bit more back story this time. Waay better movie than the 2017 version.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Europe

28 Forum Supporter
    Yeah, cut out Cyborgs whole backstory, cut out Flash time travel (first at the revival scene when he reverses time before touching the motherbox, then the most important scene of the movie, Flash reversing back earths end, replacing with dostoevsky lol), cut out Ben Afflecks and Jeremy Irons awesome dialogues (replacing with wind up penguins lol), cut out Lois - Clark reconnection (replacing with itchy and you smell good lol).

Add to that Playstation2 Steppenwolf and CGI moustache man and you have a clusterfuck on your hand. 2017 is an embarasement to warner bros.

30. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

10 years of FIF
    I'm not prepared to watch any Snyder movies ever again. He constantly misses the point of the source material, the biggest fuck up was his rendition of Watchmen.

He knows how to visually translate a comic book/graphic novel, but is inept at understanding what is the original messaging - must be because he doesn't even know how fascist some of his views are his favourite book is the Fountainhead by Ayn Rand, but is clear he doesn't understand satire

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

You're probably the first person I've seen in years who understands that he fucked up Watchmen. I was a big fan of the comic, read it before the movie was a thing. I remember visiting comic forums where the general consensus was that they were going to boycott the movie, those who didn't thought that Snyder missed the point of the story.

I watched it years later and I still think to this day that he didn't understand the source material.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

10 years of FIF
    My story is kinda the same, just that at first I was defending Watchmen movie, because it was a huge dream for me that it got done. Probably defended it for too long.

It conjuction with other of his movies it just shows he isn't competent enough for material like that. Him and Frank Miller are match made in heaven as far political views go.

And I don't think he is a bad guy or anything..he's just arrogantly ignorant. I believe it has to feel dope to convert your favourite childhood moments into movies, but there has to be someone to tell him NO at the right time.

34. Thanks (1): TheNetworkZ