Page 342 of 343 FirstFirst ... 242292332339340341342343 LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,840 of 6841

Thread: Movies

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
    idk how many of you are star wars fans

but i'm an absolutely hugeeeeeee star wars nerd (still am even though i hate a lot of the sjw nonsense..they dont focus on the stories half the time), and i felt disney absolutely destroyed the franchise with the main trilogy especially (i enjoyed rogue one though even though it was basically a prequel and not a side story as it was supposed to be), and a lot of the novels and comics etc are also literred with just identity politics while sacrificing story and character development (aside from some of the vader ones that are top notch..although even in some of the comics it seems A LOT of peopel get the better hand or manage to escape vader time and time again without getting the death blow), and they always make luke look like an idiot too next to any female character, even younger luke sometimes in the comics

i did enjoy fallen order story though and rebels, and the mandalorian is such a great call back to what star wars used to feel like, so much more nuanced, and actually referencing and building upon star wars lore (LOVED that they brought in the dark saber) - i gave the new animated one a shot too that was based on the sequels (not the clone wars one) and it was HORRENDOUS, nothing about that timeline will ever stand on it's own, none of those characters or anyone living in that timeline, they royally effed up such a brilliant opportunity to kick-star a new generation of star wars content

BUT having said all that it's actually super refreshing to hear the main actors or people from within star wars or former employees etc etc feeling more and more free to just straight up tell us that the trilogy had no plan and they were clueless, becasuse everyone who hated the movies was being so alienated, it was so frustrating, we were like, how are you guys NOT seeing how much of a narrative train wreck this thing actually is? it is actually insanity lol what was happening on social media, entire youtube channels took off because of the backlash and divide because peopel were so desperate to find out they weren going crazy and arent the only ones who felt this way

and now the high republic era of books and comics etc, i expect a lot of the same because they literally wrote all the sjw talking points on the whiteboard during their brainstorm sessions..NOTHING about story or character arcs or development - though they are throwing in a "younger" yoda (he would still be old) in it now in that era to probably help with sales

i really hope they just find a way to get rid of kathleen kennedy, that pyschotic woman having issues with every director pretty much that SHE hires, and thanos snap everyone she hired in the rest of the company too, espeically the story group, all those pruple haired (literally unqualified or underqualified at times) weirdos running one of the biggest franchises ever

it's such a shame they messed up so bad that we actually have gaps in release for major content already (so many series', stand-alone movies etc or the other entire trilogy that was stopped) , because they thought people would get "fatigued" lmao, people are out here binge watching shows left and right one after another but they wanna blame their own incompetence on fatigue from fans, instead of owning up to their own bs, the pandemic only woudlve helped them mroe if they had their shit together

anyways

/end rant
    So much this........
    Not even excited any more about the new ones coming out i m still gonna watch those shits but they re average films at best. The thing that annoys me so much is that it seems like the plot is always the fucken same.... Like get a new fucken idea you can make a movie in the starwars universe that has a different plot you know. Or otherwise just do fucken remakes....Instead of wasting time creating new "cute" creatures could have invested some time into writing a decent story but noooooo
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    I saw a picture of Keanu Reeves as a Sith.... think he is the Sith from Knights of the Old Republic. Reven?

I was like ok... if you get Keanu to be in Star Wars I'll give it another shot.

I also hate the PC police who are like OMG the two gay people that kissed was in the background !!! IT should have been Poe and Fin blowing each other !!! It's like um... why do the only two minority men in the whole fking galaxy need to be gay?
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

3. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

those types of fans can gtfo, they ruin every franchise with weird sexual perversions and obsessions, fan art of kylo raw dogging rey and shit

they want everyone to just have a fucking orgy, they dont give a shit about character development, arc, story, lore, history, respecting the franchise etc

so many franchises in the past decade have been wrecked because of those types of weirdos, hopefully people learn their lesson since they alllll ended up losing money, and actually start respecting the established characters and respect the og fans that have carried these franchises forever even when they were dead in the woods and dormant to the general public

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Like that’s why I hate Bond. He basically has sex 5x in a 2 hour movie while the worlds going to blow up in 2 days!!

Like I don’t care if people are gay or if the hero is gay. I don’t want to see Batman fucking anyone. I want to see him
    Fight bad guys!!! He is rich and attractive. I’m sure he getting his dick sucked by someone. Can care less who it is

I just hate that if it’s not OMG we are gay accept us!!!!!!

Like fans are signings a potion to have Storm he a trans black actress !!!

And they are like omg we don’t have a trans person that is the most important thing.

Like I don’t care if the hero is trans just don’t make a big deal about it.

It’s like last of us 2. Has a trans character potentially 2 of them. Their actions make me hate them not that they are trans.

Hating Germans because they raped and killed your family. Cool that makes sense. Hating them for no reason doesn’t.

6. Thanks (1): Adriano

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

I didn't understand half of the stuff you just wrote. Thought I kinda got the gist of your rant, until I read the last sentence...
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    I didn't understand half of the stuff you just wrote. Kinda thought I got the gist of your rant, until I read the last sentence...
    Look people see gays and minorities like they did something to you

No Hispanic is forcing you to eat tacos!! Or rice and beans

No gay person is forcing you to get your dick sucked by them. If you do then you are probably gay. Or open to it thatís why it bothers you so much

No trans person is saying hey go get your D cut off!

Let people live their lives. Just donít force your shit on them.

Also donít judge people because they come from a different time. Like my grandmother was not exactly thrilled my wife is Korean. Like her grandparents werenít either. They come from a different time. Judging them by our standards is unfair.

In the US the new thing is the founding fathers are all evil because they had slaves. Everyone did!! You canít cancel the past.

9. Thanks (1): ElinaYvo

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

crzdcolombian, its new times bro. Sex sells shows. Just look at Game of Thrones
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

11. Thanks (2): Kenny, MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    I didn't understand half of the stuff you just wrote. Thought I kinda got the gist of your rant, until I read the last sentence...
    Well your swiss hating germans comes naturally....
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Haha they were super nice to me when I went. Just their language sounds mean. Same as Russia. That place was fun

Albania tho .... was the best experience. There’s were no rules

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Look people see gays and minorities like they did something to you

No Hispanic is forcing you to eat tacos!! Or rice and beans

No gay person is forcing you to get your dick sucked by them. If you do then you are probably gay. Or open to it that’s why it bothers you so much

No trans person is saying hey go get your D cut off!

Let people live their lives. Just don’t force your shit on them.

Also don’t judge people because they come from a different time. Like my grandmother was not exactly thrilled my wife is Korean. Like her grandparents weren’t either. They come from a different time. Judging them by our standards is unfair.

In the US the new thing is the founding fathers are all evil because they had slaves. Everyone did!! You can’t cancel the past.
    I get what you mean, just couldn't connect ur last sentence with the rest of the post

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Yes, it's very instinctive.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Haha they were super nice to me when I went. Just their language sounds mean. Same as Russia. That place was fun

Albania tho .... was the best experience. There’s were no rules
    I'm curious, what brought you to Albania?

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    I'm curious, what brought you to Albania?
    A girl. Was able to shoot guns and do shit that was defiantly illegal. The beaches there were nice too. I loved Albania and Czech Republic. When I went Spain, England, France ..... not so much. Italy the food is magical but would go for family so not as fun

19. Thanks (1): nurko

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Simp
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Raised by wolves, pretty good.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Haven't started yet, but I'm enjoying season 2 of The Boys.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Just rewatching The Prestige, forgot how awesome Andy Serkis is. Strange he isn't featured in more Nolan movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    I didn't even remember he was in The Prestige.

26. Thanks (2): eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

The one that helps Tesla
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

28. Thanks (1): nurko

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

A girl. Was able to shoot guns and do shit that was defiantly illegal. The beaches there were nice too. I loved Albania and Czech Republic. When I went Spain, England, France ..... not so much. Italy the food is magical but would go for family so not as fun
    WTF , so you are colombian , married a corean and have been to Albania.
    Covid era must really suck for you not being able to move xD

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Where were you in Spain? Madrid and Valencia are awesome!