Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adriano as the main striker, Mancini this is what is bothering me

Adriano as the main striker, Mancini this is what is bothering me

the only thing that Mancini is bothering me with is not playing Adriano upfront as the last striker. I mean he plays the best football when hes the main reference point of the team and thats why he prefeers Recoba rather Martins with him since with Oba he drops back and nearly goes on the wings. Such a player like Adriano desont have to go far from the box.Yes, we dont have a true finisher (trezeguet,gilardino type etc) but Adriano with Brazil is fine in the box or near the box (since he has great shots which can beat goalkeeprs from outside the box). Id wish to see this from Mancini. Even when Adriano plays good and scores he STILL IS WSTED on the wings. I mean hes the type of man which you give the ball to he dribbles or shhots not the player which has to work his way out to pass to other strikers. That is the Zlatan type of work. If we do get Ballack (not because I want him) just to point it out we can play this system

G------O----A---L

Zanetti----Cordoba---Samuel-----Cesar (if he comes from lazio)

Cambiasso-Pizzarro/or some other new player

Figo-------Ballack---------Stankovic

Adriano

I mean this is not a transfer market speculation thread im just pointing out that with ballack or some very high rated midfielder we can use Adriano upfront alone. He has the power to navigate up there..

for example we can do this system now with

Figo Stankovic
    Recoba
    Adriano

or id prefer using Martins speed to keep defenders on him and open up for Adriano whilst Inter r doing it the other way right now.

Id agree with this

<<Martins (moves)>>
    vvv vv
    vvv Adriano vv

+ martins then he will have the wingers helping him..
    MY LIFE IS INTER

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    I want 4231 too.But now i'm not sure if we have right players for that.With Cesar(in form) and Ballack that would be different.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    It may work out well. But that Italian number is damn bothering me.

But when that tactic would happen. I don't have enough fingers to count how many "Adriano is lazy" replies we would have in the match threads...
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Adriano when he came here was sooo different !

even when he plays with Brazil .. he's better than now ..

Mancini did something to the tactics ..

maybe its giving us more points .. but Adriano is not in his form ..

Adiano should stay in the box .. I saw him many times trying to attack from our mid. ! and also on the wings !
    he's not a playmaker ! he's a CF
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    JZ

2 guys in a row saying something good bout Cesar !
    Wait till DISCO ZZANG sees this ... there will be definitely some music.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Ideally we shud play Stan on the middle like he used to play for ZAC.
    His shooting has gone down a few notches whenever he has played on the left.
    If we sign Ballack ...

---Cambiasso --- Pizarro--
    Figo ------Stan-------Ballack---

-----------Adriano----------

and also sign Esposito as Figo's replacement.

Spain

I don't like your solution of 4-5-1, Adriano maybe is a key player but we should not play for him, the ideal thing is Alvaro Recoba if he is fit... but he never is.

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by 1919
    2 guys in a row saying something good bout Cesar !
    Wait till DISCO ZZANG sees this ... there will be definitely some music.

---------
    All i can say that when i see Adriano play his quit lazy all the time i dont think its the line up affecting him its just plan shit at this moment

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I rather put Stan on the left than Ballack on the left....but we can surely fit Recoba in if Ballack can't come.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    JZ

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke12
    I rather put Stan on the left than Ballack on the left....but we can surely fit Recoba in if Ballack can't come.
    we surely can not. How do u compare Ballack with Recoba?

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    ? huh?
    i just meant we can actually use
    --------Pizarro--Cuchu
    -Figo-------Recoba-----Stan

or

--------Pizarro--Cuchu
    -Figo-------Ballack------Stan

but we are not swapping Stan and Ballack, i don't think Ballack plays on the left as good as center.
    Wallace

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by FoRzA_InTeR

---------
    All i can say that when i see Adriano play his quit lazy all the time i dont think its the line up affecting him its just plan shit at this moment
    He's been working hard all the time. In latest games, I can remember, that he has even come down to the Inter half just to get the ball. He's trying really hard!

Lazy, my ass. From Inter strikers, he does the most work in a game.
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    JZ

How someone call him lazy is beyond me ... Adriano is often not found in the box coz he is busy retreiving balls from the midfield. And that is why he does not often get those "easy goals"

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    if we just have a player like Totti or Ronaldinho .. Adriano won't be out of the box .. just look how Adriano plays with Brazil
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Adriano lazy??

Then what do you guys call trezeguet?? Extreme lazy boy??

Adriano only moves around that much if he doesn't play with a support striker. Go and watch his games for brazil with robiniho and ronaldiniho or his games at parma with mutu and you guys will see that he can stay more in the box. He will always move outside of the box as well since he wants to utilise the rocket left foot shot.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    if we just have a player like Totti or Ronaldinho .. Adriano won't be out of the box .. just look how Adriano plays with Brazil
    Thats my point, hes being wasted not because he is staying OUTSIDE THE BOX ONLY but cuz hes going to midfield or the wing.
    MY LIFE IS INTER

Fav. Player

Canada

If you would have to class our strikers in order in terms of lazyness it would be (from most lazy to least lazy):

Cruz
    Recoba
    Martins
    Adriano

Adriano is the one who tries the most and who runs more than anyone else, the only reason he doesn't stay in the box is because he doesn't play with much support (except Chino which is his best partner). Adriano would have twice the goal tally of Trezegay if he had the right support.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Yeah Inter don't have Ronaldinho,Totti,Kaka,Riquelme like attacking midfield or second striker. it's ture this is main cause our striker scoring problem. not Adriano or Oba's personal problem. Adriano and Oba can't only movement at box zone. because flat 4-4-2 had big space of midfielder to forward. our two striker had stress about scoring goal.

easy example... 2001~2003 under cuper.... if Bobo no score? we probably draw or lose with goaless.

of course Mancini's flat 4-4-2 is some different than cuper. more aggressive and advance and modernism tactic. especially we had beautiful midfielder players. but still had that problem. if we want see Brazil national team's Adriano at Inter too? so we must buy natural attakcing midfielder or behind striker man(Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Messi, Aguero, Cassano like...) then changing tactic.

flat 4-4-2 is very stability tactic. most important point is attack and defence well balance. but this tactic had more limit point(especially about attacking option) than 4-3-3, 4-3-1-2.

I don't think 4-2-3-1 is good tactic than flat 4-4-2 for now Inter squad. because also we don't had any natural attacking midfielder and seconda punta.

I wish our next tactic is 4-3-3. if immediately?

--Stankovic/Chino--Adriano---Figo/chino

---------------Veron-------------------

-----Cambiasso-------CZ/Pizarro--------

Favalli----Samuel-----Cordoba---Capitano

-----------------Cesar-------------------

That Deki is not wing-forward role. Deki is will play his natural type role(OM and even sometimes like CM and wingforward also). can help middle fight and defence, especially Deki is link man. space of midfielder <-> forward. and Oba? his not 100% starter. but Oba is very very important. super-sub and using for more attacking 4-3-3.. etc..

next summer if we will get our first target Ballack/Riquelme? Ballack/Riquleme direct replace that Veron position. but if my dream is Messi... so...

-------------Adriano-------

---Oba--------------------
    -----------------Messi-----

---Cuchu---Pizarro--Deki---

who?---Samuel--Caffe----JZ

------------Cesar-----------

look like 4-3-1-2. but it's 4-3-1-2.

Adriano keep movement at box zone. his natural role. Oba is striker. but more wide-striker and penetrate striker..... Messi is also his natural role. mixing role attacking midfielder and behind striker.

Messi is perfect option. Ballack or Riquelme is great option. next summer we don't need many changing. just need two starter and two or three useful back-up players.

Ballack/Roman/Messi in 4-2-3-1?

---------one up front striker--------

Deki-----Ballack/Roman/Messi---Figo?

----------Cuchu----CZ/Pizarro-------

------------4-back and GK-----------

also great. but 4-2-3-1 is feels tight tactic. so latest years almost big club's no 4-2-3-1. now football world... the general trend is 4-3-3 and 4-4-2 is second choice of general trend.

I believe Moratti really want Messi or Ballack or Riquelme and then try it!!. our stirker jewel(Adri and Oba) and beautiful midfielder and great defence with Messi(Henry plz go to Barca!! plz!! so increase Messi transfer possibility. impossible to a bit possible. hehe) or Ballack or Riquelme? incredible grory and fantastic football will 100 years contract marriage with Inter.

I'm really be enchanted with to itself story. of course I will keep this dream story. because It's possible!!!!!!
    Last edited by DISCO ZZANG; 26 Jan 06 at 23:23.
    Next season Messi will be Inter player.

Spain

Quote Originally Posted by DISCO ZZANG

--Stankovic/Chino--Adriano---Figo/chino

---------------Veron-------------------

-----Cambiasso-------CZ/Pizarro--------

hey that's the tactic i use in PES5! LOL

--Stankovic-----Adriano----------Chino--

-----------------Veron------------------

-------Cambiasso-------CZ--------------

I don't think that there is no need to buy 3 or 4 players, we only need 2, and 3 max. and they should be quality players, no more womes.

Fav. Player
    JZ

I wud like to try Stan as support striker to the main strikers for now. I think thatz Stan's best role in the team and also Adriano's (when he plays all by himself)