Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Australia Day

  1. #1
    Marcello's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Dec 05
    Posts
    4,735
    Thanked
    66 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

    Australia

    10 years of FIF

    Australia Day

    Today in Australia is Australia day where every aussie praticly goes to the pub and gets drunk lol

    hopefully their will be no fights at Crounulla as you have heard

    Cheers
    Marcello

  2. #2
    Granit's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Apr 04
    Posts
    1,884
    Thanked
    1 times



    Quote Originally Posted by FoRzA_InTeR
    Today in Australia is Australia day where every aussie praticly goes to the pub and gets drunk lol

    hopefully their will be no fights at Crounulla as you have heard

    Cheers
    Marcello
    Sounds crazy....Well Happy Australia day ...
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

  3. #3
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    man i havent been that drunk in a long time..

    the usual clubs i go too had lines like never before. Anyway it was like 30degrees celcius at night lol but it was sure worth it.


  4. #4
    minterke's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 May 05
    Posts
    7,657
    Thanked
    460 times
    Fav. Player
    99

    Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    man i havent been that drunk in a long time..

    the usual clubs i go too had lines like never before. Anyway it was like 30degrees celcius at night lol but it was sure worth it.
    Did you mack any broads, helal
    ████████████████████████████████████

    *18* VERO

  5. #5
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Mike
    Did you mack any broads, helal
    of course mate thats a given...

    part of the australia day special lol


  6. #6
    catanha's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Mar 05
    Posts
    2,312
    Thanked
    7 times
    Fav. Player
    Santigol



    Or some of us work, and then get a 4 day weekend. *smiles*.

    What happened in Cronulla, Forza_Inter?

  7. #7
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by catanha
    Or some of us work, and then get a 4 day weekend. *smiles*.

    What happened in Cronulla, Forza_Inter?
    well some of us are in 3rd year uni and get every day off until March

    Nothing happened in Cronulla, i think his talking about what happened a whiel ago.


  8. #8
    catanha's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Mar 05
    Posts
    2,312
    Thanked
    7 times
    Fav. Player
    Santigol



    Ohhh...I thought he meant it occured again,

    Yeah stuff you uni carnts helal, but I'll be travelling to Switzerland for 2 months on business, while you're at Uni, so HA my friend.

  9. #9
    Marcello's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Dec 05
    Posts
    4,735
    Thanked
    66 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

    Australia

    10 years of FIF
    well its night time here all i heard was that sum Aboriginals burnt the Australian Flag and not sute wat else happend lol

  10. #10
    Nintendon's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Mar 04
    Posts
    123
    Thanked
    1 times

    Australia

    Banzai!!!

    I celebrated my Australian day by going to a massive Brazilian party in Brisbane last night until the early morning.

  11. #11
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendon
    Banzai!!!

    I celebrated my Australian day by going to a massive Brazilian party in Brisbane last night until the early morning.
    do you get 2 tribez up in brizi?


  12. #12
    Pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Oct 05
    Posts
    1,386
    Thanked
    0 times



    Happy Australia Day!!!

  13. #13
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Happy australian day guys.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  14. #14
    Hammoudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    13,378
    Thanked
    10 times
    Fav. Player
    Internazionale



    Quote Originally Posted by catanha
    Yeah stuff you uni carnts helal, but I'll be travelling to Switzerland for 2 months on business, while you're at Uni, so HA my friend.
    Okay now, you said you will eat a shoe if Samuel joined us, and I didn't press for that.

    You also said that the next time you are in S-land, you will grab the train heading south and slap Mancini. Be a man and act on your words

  15. #15
    Nintendon's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Mar 04
    Posts
    123
    Thanked
    1 times

    Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    do you get 2 tribez up in brizi?
    I don't think we do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •