Thread: Can anyone figure this out?

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Can anyone figure this out?

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Yeah, it's rather very stupid.

But like I said before, the politics are banned in the forums!

Syria

10 years of FIF
    is this a sarcastic thing./.?

Fav. Player
    Santigol

nothing to do with politics, hamed.
    more so with the increasing amount of idiots in our society.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Yes Luis, these are Oxygen Bandits! I would love to see them disappear before you, trust me.

It's just that some might come here and turn it into something else. We had a bad experience here before, little topics would turn into fights. We had a good run, but then it just went out of hand.

That's why we have a zero-policy towards any such potential topics. However, you are free to discuss it with any member through PM, and I'd be glad to do so.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

I dislike these people as they give muslims like you a very bad name.
    I just don't get the muslim mentality in countries like England and Denmark, perhaps you can make me understand.

Do these people see themselves as Danish (lets use Denmark as an example)....or do they just see themselves as Muslims? If only the world could send over atleast one smart muslim (I nominate you Hamed) to every corner or block to teach these people that burning the Danish flag, in Denmark is gonna make them look bad, no one else.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Okay, I will just answer your point, and I hope it would be the end of this topic.

I think people miss the point that newspapers in the West are not owned by the government, rather by anyone who has enough money. So an opinion in one newspaper doesn't reflect the opinions of everyone in that country.

It should be dealt with individually. Like if a newspaper publishes some anti-jewish stuff, it is sued individually, and maybe the government of that country will shut it or punish it or whatever. This is the way to go.

As for your question, tough to say. I think it has to do with how the person sees himself/herself fitting. I live in a very tolerant country where there is no dominant (real) native people, so nobody can tell you 'leave my country' with authority. I see myself very much fitting here, as do many Muslims and other minority. There is the occassional stuff, but nothing that makes you feel isolated, at least in the cities where I lived.

But this is a psychological issue in its roots. Anywhere you go in the world where there are visible minorities, even if they stayed in the country for decades (like blacks in USA,) you still have a sizeable disgruntled faction that see themselves as 'not-fitting.'

If you or anyone has further questions, please PM me. Like I mentioned before, it's not allowed to discuss issues as this.

Any mod or admin, sorry if I went off-topic, and feel free to delete whatever was written.

Fav. Player
    JZ

BTW, Hamed what/who r "oxygen bandits" ???

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

LOL, it's a term coined by Catanha (unless he took it from someone else.)

It represents a person who is useless and just steals oxygen away from other living organisms.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    No religious issue allowed. This topic is closed.