Thread: Inter - Lazio (Coppa Italia)

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Inter - Lazio (Coppa Italia)

Since the thread got lost when the database screwed up, I decided to re-open a new one.

What a strange match this was. First, Adriano arguably had the miss of the season as he shot wide despite being left alone and tricking Ballotta to the ground. Second, Stankovic scored for the 3rd time in 3 consecutive matches (The goals are dedicated for Catanha, I heard. ). Third, Solari had a good match from the start. And finally, we freaking beat Lazio! It hasn't happened since the UEFA Cup Final in 1998.

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Since the thread got lost when the database screwed up, I decided to re-open a new one.

What a strange match this was. First, Adriano arguably had the miss of the season as he shot wide despite being left alone and tricking Ballotta to the ground. Second, Stankovic scored for the 3rd time in 3 consecutive matches (The goals are dedicated for Catanha, I heard. ). Third, Solari had a good match from the start. And finally, we freaking beat Lazio! It hasn't happened since the UEFA Cup Final in 1998.
    It's a sign

To say it with the words of Chievo-coach Pillon:

“The Nerazzurri are a fantastic squad who are going through a fine period of form, having found the right balance to play good football and get results. If Juventus weren’t breaking records, Inter would be worthy Serie A leaders. They are strong and have a dream in their sights.”
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Stankovic scored for the 3rd time in 3 consecutive matches (The goals are dedicated for Catanha, I heard. ).
    Good one! I'm sure catanha is loving the expression solar-esque as well
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion