Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiorentina - Inter

Fav. Player
    JZ

Fiorentina - Inter

Our next match, away to Foirentina on 8th Feb,2006.

We must win this match to face Juve with supreme confidence. Equally imp that Adriano rediscovers his scoring touch b4 our meeting with Juve.

But we must look out for Luca Toni.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Forget Moggi, Forget Cheats, Forget Juve.

If we dont win this game then the juve game is close to pointless!

This is make or break, our WHOLE season can be determined by the next two games.

if we fail to beat Fiorentina then scudetto is gone.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I think the Scudetto is gone already. It was set and determined that **** will win it. I think it's time we set our sights on 2nd, and put away Fiorentina once and for all.

It will be a tough away game for sure, Toni is re-discovering his touch for the worse time for us.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Helal's right there and all of us know that too. All the good results we have achieved uptil now will be of no use {to catch Juventus} IF we fail to get 3 pts against Fiorentina. It will be one of the most difficult match of the season for sure, but we will have to get 3 pts here.

Against Chievo, there were some moments where we played great football with all those passes and we also created so many chances. If we are to win against Fiorentina, we gotta utlize our chances.

Adriano will sooner or later come back to his scoring form {atleast for few matches}. So lets hope that he does it, starting against Fiorentina till the end of the season.

Thank god we won't be facing Frey this time, as he always manage to do very well against us. How good is their new keeper ?

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    their new keeper aint to good
    As said Luca Toni will be the one to Handle in this game hopefull our defence will hold him!! and lets hope Milan dont make it champions league to

FORZA RAGGAZI

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I will break something or kill someone if we get less than 6 points this week

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    We can at least say that we won't face our bogey keeper in Frey again. Le Rat (Credit Hamed) has always been superb when he faced the team that brought him to Serie A and he has frustrated the hell out of me everytime he made an impossible save against us.

Toni is rediscovering his scoring touch indeed but he was scoring for free too when we faced him earlier. Our defence has been in incredible form as of late. I am just wondering though, should we use Materazzi instead of Cordoba to partner Samuel for this match? Materazzi - Samuel contained Toni superbly in our first meeting this season and Toni is 20 cm taller than Cordoba.

The most important thing for this match though, is to not have any funny experiment. Fiorentina have won all but one match, that cursed match against Juve, in Florence and our Scudetto mettle will be tested the most there. Stankovic & Veron may have worked against Chievo but either Cambiasso or C.Zanetti is a must. Pizarro & Veron together on the field will spell disaster.

Play it simple Mancini and we have a real chance of winning this match.

Forza Inter!

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Capitano

Propably Luca Toni is the key to this match, or in other words our defence.
    We are going to score one away or the other, since we have many players with scoring abilities, so keeping a clean sheet at the back most likely will decide the game.
    May it be our week and get 6 points.
    |INTER F.C.|

Jimmy
    This game won't make a difference for the Scudetto. Juventus are being handed their victories when needed, so what's the point?

We should however win to maintain our form and second place. Juventus is competing for the love of the referees, so we have to compete against Milan etc.

We should win just because it's Fiorentina and keep our second place. Catching up to Juventus is impossible.

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Is Cambiasso suspended for this match???

Anyway, 3 points are a MUST in this game..This week is the breaking point of the championship..FORZA INTER!!!!
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

Whatever happens in this match, I don't think Inter can beat juventus.

Fav. Player
    Capitano

Why not?
    |INTER F.C.|

Fav. Player
    All at Inter

Armenia

29 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by interista7
    Why not?
    Maybe because of this:
    http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...lia/feb6b.html
    http://www.armenian-soccer.com
    Armenian Soccer Videos

10 years of FIF
    Great! Fachetti shows great courage to speak out like that, and Mancini's irony is rhetorically even more effective. Without direct attack like this, things would never change.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Johnny, you're back. Where've you been man?

Handyo

10 years of FIF
    I don't know Han, at some point I just didn't enjoy posting here anymore. I still love Inter, and follow every match. I guess it's time for me to make a comeback to this great forum.
    Last edited by Johnny Ludlow; 06 Feb 06 at 13:46.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Ludlow
    I don't know Han, at some point I just didn't enjoy posting here anymore. I still love Inter, and follow every match. I guess it's time for me to make a comeback to this great forum.
    i thought ludlow got shot down, good to have u back.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

This week man will be some real heartbreaking 180 minutes of football, the second half of these minutes wont count if we dont win on wednesday.

Gotta Keep the Faith Gotta Keep it man

Plz Inter Do us some proud
    Hernán Crespo, Internazionale, after UEFA Champions League game, replying on a question about Ibrahimovic(Sept 26, 2002):

"He is one of the best forwards I have met this year. In my opinion he can become one of the world's greatest players. He already has enormous qualities."

Fav. Player
    JZ

Quote Originally Posted by FoRzA_InTeR
    their new keeper aint to good
    As said Luca Toni will be the one to Handle in this game hopefull our defence will hold him!! and lets hope Milan dont make it champions league to

FORZA RAGGAZI
    I have not seen him, but www.goal.com has got him down as the keeper of da week for the last round of matches.

“Now I will launch a challenge, since there’s someone who talks a lot despite the things which happen to him: I challenge anyone to find a match in which we won for favourable referee episodes from the start to the season up till today. We did not have any favour, others instead had four, five or even six.” - Luciano Moggi

Is he serious?

www.goal.com