Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juve launches DVD

Greece

10 years of FIF

Juve launches DVD

Luciano Moggi has stated that Juventus will launch a DVD against Inter, to show the times Inter was...FAVOURED

I really want us to make a DVD of only ONE Juve game... It'll be more effective than their attempt They are going looking for some trouble

P.S: PAO did this first in Greece earlier this year, but only on occasions that we got bad refereeing... Interesting to see the outcome in Italy.. Dunno if I have to laugh or anything...Waiting Faccheti and Moratti to act first

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko
    Luciano Moggi has stated that Juventus will launch a DVD against Inter, to show the times Inter was...FAVOURED

I really want us to make a DVD of only ONE Juve game... It'll be more effective than their attempt They are going looking for some trouble

P.S: PAO did this first in Greece earlier this year, but only on occasions that we got bad refereeing... Interesting to see the outcome in Italy.. Dunno if I have to laugh or anything...Waiting Faccheti and Moratti to act first
    link?

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Why to do a Juventus DVD with referee's favouring them? Who on earth can afford such big composition!?
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti, Camb

I found out this

http://www.lasegunda.com/ediciononli...noticia=264107

It's in spanish. It says Moggi is making a compilation (with no sound). This DVD would include six games where referee's has been on "Inter side".

This is as stupid as Moggi if u ask me

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

This is so pathetic it is not even funny...Hell, it's even more pathetic then Milan's co-victory in Istanbul claim.

BTW, here is what Mancini has to say about it:

It seems that Juventus is preparing a dossier dossier of refereeing mistakes that favoured Inter. What do you think of it?

"Who is preparing it? Oh... It's OK, they propably have nothing better to do... ".

Moggi, magari' mori' oggi!!!!!
    Galliani magari' mori' domani!!!!
    Lotito verme!!!!

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Forza Mancini! Respect!
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    About that. Sure, Inter has got some preferences too, but not in the most important part of the title-race. Just when the team starts to lose it.

Fav. Player
    JZ

ideally we shud do one as well ... only that one dvd wont suffice, it will have to be a series !!!

anyway, anything is normal in the week leading upto the Derby-d-Italia ... Moggi is trying to pressure the refs to be helpful to them (he has most probably found out the ref who will be given that match is not on his payroll)

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Well I've been checking a juve forum to see what they have to say about the game, and I have never seen such stupidness!!!!! Not only that, half of the thread is about a guy explaining to another what each forum feature does Bunch of idiots (If anyone wants the link, PM me)

This is the source:
    Tuttosport: la Juve prepara un videodossier anti Inter
    07 02 2006
    Secondo il quotidiano sportivo torinese Tuttosport, la Juventus starebbe preparando in collaborazione con la Rai un dvd in cui si documentano i favori arbitrali all'Inter in questo campionato.

Nel dvd, secondo il quotidiano, sarebbero registrati spezzoni di sei partite: Juve-Inter di Supercoppa, Lazio-Inter, Siena-Inter, Inter-Parma di Coppa Italia, Inter-Cagliari e Treviso-Inter.

La notizia non è confermata.

From tuttosport, in Italian..

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Not even a trilogy would be sufficient for all the favours they have had over the years!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Moggi needs to get that fkn frog head of his checked.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Have to admit it, Moggi is really a smart ass. Obviously, it's easy for them to make a DVD of ours when we have been helped by the referees. It would definitely take him a very short period of time to do it, but same won't be the case for us if we have to make theirs'.

And now, I am getting it. I guess Moggi's expecting us to make a DVD of theirs' so that he would know how much to pay to each and every referees who have helpedd Juventus !! Smarty Moggi !!

If we are to make a Juve DVD just play the Inter-Juve game in coppa Italia 2 years ago without editing and who helps who will be obvious.
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh
    Have to admit it, Moggi is really a smart ass. Obviously, it's easy for them to make a DVD of ours when we have been helped by the referees. It would definitely take him a very short period of time to do it, but same won't be the case for us if we have to make theirs'.
    LOL, if we make a compilation of Juve's games with the assistance of referees, the corroborated data will be approximately over 200+ terabytes, and it would take years for Sony to produce that many dvds in order to compile 1 copy to show every single "shots" the ref helped them.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Capitano

This is so fackin ridiculous...
    |INTER F.C.|

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Well, they should start their DVD by the times they have been "killed off" by the refs. The first two games, are of course Juve-Udinese and Juve-Parma... The world showed its sympathy towards poor juve

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

I want them to do a DVD, that will really prove their managment's attitude and personality, disgraceful.
    Black N Blue Heart

Formerly known as Kaynerazzuri

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

ROTFL!

Now I've seen it all. I gobbi acting as victims of the match officials. What a ridiculous joke that one is.

juve juve VAFFANCULO
    Born Interista, will die Interista.

"I'd even play in goal just to play, but I don't want to create competition for Toldo... I'm prepared to play anywhere." Dejan Stankovic

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Juventus work on Inter Milan video

Juventus work on Inter Milan video
    - February 8, 2006

Juventus are reportedly working on a DVD that shows favouritism from referees towards Inter Milan!

Tuttosport says Juve officials are working with RAI TV executives to put together the 'anti-Inter' video nasty. The move comes after high-level Inter officials suggested Juve were favoured by match officials following Sunday's controversial victory over Udinese.

The DVD highlights six games this season where Inter appear to have enjoyed the rub of the green from referees: Juve-Inter in the Supercoppa, Lazio-Inter, Siena-Inter, Inter-Parma in the Coppa Italia, Inter-Cagliari and Treviso-Inter.

Asked about the DVD this morning, Inter coach Roberto Mancini shrugged: "They're free to do what they like ..."

that's just bullsh!t. anybody can put together a dvd like that about any team because refs are human. But I'll bet all I've got they wont be able to put together one a millionth as big as one on Juve. So juve, if you want us to stop complaining, pay your players as much as you do the refs.
    Take What's Yours......

They will be the laughing stock. Some Italian newspaper had done some research this week and on top of the list favored by referee was Juventus who had been given 8 points. Inter was placed second or third with 4 points given.
    Last edited by siwnetdeer; 13 Feb 06 at 02:39.
    Realistic wish list (UPDATED!!):

1. HENRY!!! 25 million

2. Gallas 0 million

3. Ballack 0 million

4. Santana 5 million
    5. Obinna 0 million
    6 R.Ferdinand 23 million
    7. Maicon 2 million
    8. M.Petrov 8 million

---HENRY!!!----Adriano----

------Samuel---Gallas-----

Say hey Scudetto