Thread: In alto i cuori!!! Nothing is lost!

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

In alto i cuori!!! Nothing is lost!

Yes, I know that the defeat to Viola hurts but there are reasons more then prestige and keeping milan at bay to beat Juve on Sunday.

First of all, Fiorentina has won all their hoem games except the Juve game in which they deserved to win, but were unlucky.

Second Juve only gained one point on you. -8 or -9 makes hardly any difference. Hell, it would have been worse if you had drawn and Juve had won.

If Inter wins they will be at -6 with 13 games to go. And with Juve having the most difficult schedule in the last 9 games or so(true, most of them at home, but if Parma could have done it...) the future does not look so bleak.

Juve is definitely off-form. All that Inter needs is for the attackers to find the goalscoring touch again. Remeber before the derby? Adriano was in a bit of a downer but then tore Milan to pieces. So forget about last night and support the team on Sunday night!
    Moggi, magari' mori' oggi!!!!!
    Galliani magari' mori' domani!!!!
    Lotito verme!!!!

Syria

10 years of FIF
    nothing is lost?

man i could care less about the 9 point difference lol i lost 200 bucks on that game.

I have been shaken with our loss but as Milos pointed out it would have being worse for us to draw and Juve notching a win. If we win against Juve then the title race is defenitely on but at present Juve is the run away leader with such impresive run of results.
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Milos, if you can still remember, can you tell us how far it was between your Lazio and Juve in 99/00?

I'm not expecting a miracle like that again this season but, to quote Frisko, the Gods have already shown some signs that he's gonna punish the devils when Del Piero missed a typically Juve-esque last minute penalty against Parma so...

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Milos, if you can still remember, can you tell us how far it was between your Lazio and Juve in 99/00?

I'm not expecting a miracle like that again this season but, to quote Frisko, the Gods have already shown some signs that he's gonna punish the devils when Del Piero missed a typically Juve-esque last minute penalty against Parma so...

Handyo
    Do I remember it? How could I ever forget it!!!!

-9 WITH 7 (THAT'S SEVEN!!!) GAMES TO GO! AND WE DID IT!!!!!!

You want another sign from Gods, Han? The last day of the 99/00 Championship was played on the 14th of May 2000. Do you know the date of the last day of this season? Yep, you've guessed it, 14th of May 2006!
    Lotito verme!!!!

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I heard day-dreaming is good for your soul and body..
    Apparently it is good for the aroma that stress causes in our minds. Let's keep it up guys!

Thanks for the positive input TCOAM Ė but we are Inter and not Lazio (though soon to be) and this Juve isnít the same Juve! We hav had our chances, but let it slip away. Add the 12-11 factor when Juve plays and itís not looking as bright as one might want it to be.

Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Great stuff Milos, one day I'll brainwash you and get rid of your Lazio germs, then you'll be perfect
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

I have seen a lot of angry and hopeless Inter minds after last night's defeat. I, on the other hand, am not worried at all actually. As long as we beat Juve Sunday night (I have hade a strong gut feeling we'll win 2-0 all week), we'll be ajour somewhere around 30 matches played, I believe. Six points and it's an open championship again actually, as long as Juve drops point before we do next time. I have faith that Messina, believe it or not, won't lose on home ground the round after this weekend's. Then, we beat Livorno and it's either three or four points and it's full fight.

Juve's feeling the pressure now, they can't possibly keep the same pace. Especially now, as the referees have all eyes on them and don't want to risk losing a job in Germany this summer. As long as we get back on winning ways after the Viola setback I believe it's quite reasonable to start thinking Scudetto.

It'll be tough though. Livorno, Udinese and Roma in the upcoming games. Also Juve, and with CL coming up Inter will have to show their true spirit and strength in the coming weeks. But believe, guys! We have to believe!

Inter 2006/2007 - reign Coppa Italia, Scudetto and Champions League winners

CREDIAMOCI, RAGAZZI!!!
    FORZA INTER!!
    FORZA INTER!!
    FORZA INTER!!
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

That Lazio squad was made of champions. Guys that were in the prime and going up (ironcially, they include Veron, Miha, Favalli and Stankovic, SIX YEARS EARLIER.) That pretty much says it all.

But nice analogy, and I hope it happens. I certainly remember how happy I felt that day. But we will need a miracle, like a torrential rain in the last Juve game!

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Stankovic was not in his prime 6 years ago lol.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Okay, put Stankovic aside!

Favalli was about 28, Veorn 25 and Miha 30!!! Point is, they had a players going uphill, not downhill.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

And here is a gift. The real Veron being the captain of the ship, with an on-loan Reggina Kallon.

I wonder if many of the Veron lovers saw that Veron. Maybe one of the reasons I just can't stand him now is that how he adored him back then. And that makes me upset that he came some 3-4 years too late We always get what we want 3 years too late!

Syria

10 years of FIF
    I know how good Veron was, i know very very well.

But i still know with us now he has been very good. Without him our midfield is nothing. Can u imagine losing that pivot. Everything would swing all over the place.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I don't want to turn this into the Veron thread, but Veron isn't the pivot or the one holding our midfield together.

That is Cambiasso, he is the reason why we have a midfield now. Veron can sometimes be invisible, but you can rarely say that about Cambiasso.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    It doesnt matter how well veron plays u aleady have your opinion about him just like tommi and jake. He could never change it so i wont even bother saying why.

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    Great stuff Milos, one day I'll brainwash you and get rid of your Lazio germs, then you'll be perfect
    Dream on!
    Lotito verme!!!!

Fav. Player
    Santigol

I'd rather lose to Juventus than take tips/get cheered up by a Nazio fan.

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

Quote Originally Posted by catanha

I'd rather lose to Juventus than take tips/get cheered up by a Nazio fan.
    The doctors let you out for a weekend? What mental instutition watches so badly it's most serious cases like yourself?
    Lotito verme!!!!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by The Count of Anti-Milan
    The doctors let you out for a weekend? What mental instutition watches so badly it's most serious cases like yourself?
    Lol our friend catanha just can't live without winding people up, but then again, if Mancio keeps using his wife Santiago as a cloth for the bench, catanha might just end up in a mental institution
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion