Thread: UEFA Cup final

UEFA Cup final

The final is TODAY!!!! I wish Valencia would win!! Inter could be there and win the UEFA Cup.... but we lost our chance... I hope next year Inter will be better in Euro competetions

Fav. Player
    Oba

Even though they knocked us out I would like Marseille to win tonight. Drogba will play which is a boost for them and hopefully it will b a good game.

VALENCIA is jinxed. Just like Leverkusen.They can't win in Europe for no apparent reason. So, for this reason, I go for MARSEILLE. mIDO+dROGBA = 3-0 TO mARSEILLE....
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This has the look of a great match...I cant wait.Valencia the team that defines teamwork or Marseille which has been very good in Europe this year because of the likes of Drogba,Miriam,Mido,,,I hope for lots of goals from both sides.
    I hope to see some of u here posting too maybe in halftime if not during the game.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Bahrain

wow Halftime Valencia are one goal up and one player up

This will definately open the match up in the second half
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Weldone valencia, deserved to win.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Bahrain

Congratulations Valencia...What a season
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I hate it when a single match, let alone a championship, is decided by a single episode. I don't blame Barthez though, he had to do something. But the game was dissappointing when compared to the last two finals.

The stadium was really great and i was surprised to learn it was in Sweden. Also, i was dissappointed in Drogba's play and conduct. After the game, he ignored shaking Lenart Johanssen hand and just took the medal without letting him put around his neck. Show some professionalism.

Bahrain

I agree wityh u Hamed especially about the Drogba thing
    I really dont blame Barthez BUT he could have done anything else but that foul...I realize it was a split second but even if he allowed that goal to go in with 11 men they still have a chance to equalize and win maybe but with him out its very hard to be back in the game against Valencia with one player down...

I guess u cant blame anyone for that incident but the game would have been more balanced and perhaps exciting if the foul by Barthez didnt happen.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Oba

What a dissapointment I turned off after the second goal coz I knew the way it would go. Even before the sending off there still weren't many chances. It is a shame for Marseille but congrats to Valencia.