Thread: Friendly Match

Friendly Match

hey...did any one see the wednesday friendly where Vieri played...i did not have time to see the game...but could anyone tell me how els was playing that day...i saw Vieri, Cafu, Dida and Denilson..

I did knew where to write the topic hope i was the right place

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

What friendly?

I must say that i dont know what match you are talking about? Anyone know anything about this match?
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia pił grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi
    What friendly?

I must say that i dont know what match you are talking about? Anyone know anything about this match?
    It was Europe - The rest of the world or something...RAI 1 or 2 showed the game...and today you can see FIFA Centenary Match at 8.00pm or 21:00cet France - Brazil...alos showed by RAI 1, ZDF, TV5 Europe, Al Jazeera Sports and many more
    Hope Ardiano will play and score a Hattrick

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Adriano didnt play and there werent any goals
    Ziyad Of Boston

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad
    Adriano didnt play and there werent any goals
    yea man it suck'd...!

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Quote Originally Posted by KoSoVa
    It was Europe - The rest of the world or something...RAI 1 or 2 showed the game...
    God dammit!!

I have both of those channels, but i didnt know about such a game. Now i“m pissed and sad! :cry2:
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia pił grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I saw the France-Brazil game. I have to admit that it was one of the best 0-0 games i've ever seen, defensively and offensively it was superb. Ronaldinho was the master of the show along with Zidane before he left. Henry was disappointing but was trying hard and Trez was horrible. I was awaiting Adriano's introduction but he didn't come, he might've added something to the game.

Finally, it was wonderful to see what the brazilian defence were doing. With Henry, Trez and Zidane in their box they used to dribble and pass as if nobody was there. Talk about defending in style!!!