Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: When kick out coward mental? C.L is yours.

  1. #1
    DISCO ZZANG's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Apr 04
    Posts
    1,460
    Thanked
    2 times



    When kick out coward mental? C.L is yours.

    We again saw totally stupid coward Inter. not just against gobbi. I think last weekend Livorno match is more big problem. against Livorno... Inter players showed original coward mentality and of course terrible result. so finally only regret. we are really angry thos coward team. look like this players don't want title. only want bedclothes. it's same Inter story when against important,crisis moment.

    one example.. 02-03 C.L semi-final. against Bilan. we could win this game. but Inter is shame football and shame result with sister football coach. C.L semi-final is honour. but every football fans blamed semi-final team Inter. because totally coward team. if rather Inter played more aggresive football than bilan even result is lose? football fans never blame Inter.

    Anyway now we are play good football. but still coward team even we are really strong team and can keep perfect balance football. when important moment... Inter still coward. look like players is a runaway. coach and captain didn't control anything.

    Inter players always say "We really want bit title" but only worry about lose. forget good football and confident when important match. no aggresive, no confident, no warrior. example if against Livorno,Chievo,Siena like team. especially at home. Inter play best football in the world. but other meaning match.... if against Chievo or Livorno with by all meanss situation? we probably can't manage win. played ugly football also... where is goot football and cofident.

    Gobbi perfect ugly football team. but definitely more strong mental than Inter in important match and crisis.

    Now Bilan are also coward. of course 02-03 lucky winning is some solved it. but still definitely coward team. but different is bilan something try it, Inter is didn't try it. only worried about lose.

    Now Inter problem is not Striker scoring problem, not Mancio tactic(sometimes do wrong about players use), not Moratti. only coward mentality is our huge problem.

    Almost football fans say "Inter are something special team but always lack of something important. it's different point other champion team"

    I know this Inter will clearly win against Ajax. but real is quater-final and semi-final if we will against big team. because Inter coach and players again will starting coward mentality mode. will forgetting proud of team, desire, confident, aggresive, ambition. so we will losing with coward football. finally only left regret.. it's certainly Inter formula.

    Even this coward team can't win against coward real madrid. but the least .... real madrid players had desire and proud of team.

    I think this season is really great chance winning Big ears. really great chance. I can say we are pole position. we had requirement of winning champions league. because we had one of the best defence line and midfielder. however one of the best defence line and midfielder team is coward mentality? so can't win any big title. only can win Coppa Italia.

    I really want see warrior Inter. without regret Inter showing warrior mind and our real football? so I will never regret even we can manage winning big ears. but Inter showing that? we will get big ears. I can promise.

    Anyway We need without regret Inter's football. so our ears becoming big ears.

    Someone 16years old perfect Mama boy with rich parents and luxury car, luxury clothes. but this boy can't manage any happiness thing. sexy girl friend, best friend, any success.... but if this mama boy becoming good personality man? this world is yours.

    Thank you read.
    Last edited by DISCO ZZANG; 20 Feb 06 at 19:01.
    Next season Messi will be Inter player.

  2. #2
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,458
    Thanked
    513 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    Great post ZZang

    Really appreciated the part about Mancini's tactics and striker issues people have been going about... My dad said a similar thing to me yesterday: Why bother with Inter, a team with losing mentality? You may have the best players but mentality is more important..." My dad is totally outside of Italian football and football in general! Only watches some local, Greek football and Liverpool

  3. #3
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    lol the Zang is back!


  4. #4
    Marcello's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Dec 05
    Posts
    4,735
    Thanked
    66 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

    Australia

    10 years of FIF
    Finally Zangy u came back
    Nice post as well mate!!

  5. #5
    Enricos's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 04
    Posts
    2,368
    Thanked
    29 times
    Fav. Player
    Cordoba

    Belgium

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Indeed, fine post by Zang

    I miss you mate, don't go disappearing on me
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

    www.forzainterforums.com

  6. #6
    kova9's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jan 05
    Posts
    3,130
    Thanked
    126 times
    Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

    Croatia

    You have some point in this ZZANG.. I'm glad you let out your anger and disappointment in this..
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

    Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

  7. #7
    1919's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Apr 05
    Posts
    6,646
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ



    ZZANG ! mate absolutely gr8 to see u again. stick with us.

    nice post as well.

  8. #8
    Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Aug 05
    Posts
    321
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti, Camb



    sad but true

  9. #9
    minterke's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 May 05
    Posts
    7,657
    Thanked
    460 times
    Fav. Player
    99

    Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by DISCO ZZANG

    Someone 16years old perfect Mama boy with rich parents and luxury car, luxury clothes. but this boy can't manage any happiness thing. sexy girl friend, best friend, any success.... but if this mama boy becoming good personality man? this world is yours.

    Thank you read.
    FORZA ZZANG!

    The forums have been bunk without you.
    ████████████████████████████████████

    *18* VERO

  10. #10
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    good post? i can barely understand it...

    love the sig tho


  11. #11
    minterke's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 May 05
    Posts
    7,657
    Thanked
    460 times
    Fav. Player
    99

    Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    good post? i can barely understand it...

    love the sig tho
    C'mon man his english isn't perfect but don't say you don't understand it. ZZANG I feel you dogg..
    ████████████████████████████████████

    *18* VERO

  12. #12
    The_Egyptian_Interista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Apr 04
    Posts
    355
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    Well that's what you get when you fail for god knows how long. The pressure at this club is overwhelming, it's just too much to handle for anyone. You mentioned Juve, but Juve have been winning for years so it's natural that their players are more composed and confident. You don't obtain a winning mentality in a day, it needs time.

    The players sometimes look afraid, that's because our fans are impatient (rightfully so) and our management tends to make rash decisions, again because of pressure (and sometimes utter stupidity, admittedly...)

    As for the Livorno match, we looked disinterested. The players have no motivation anymore I reckon...
    Born Interista, will die Interista.

    "I'd even play in goal just to play, but I don't want to create competition for Toldo... I'm prepared to play anywhere." Dejan Stankovic

  13. #13
    Frisko's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 May 04
    Posts
    13,287
    Thanked
    1,503 times
    Fav. Player
    El Principe

    Italy

    FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    ZZang, I do understand your point of view. However, remember that we are in a very, very difficult position. We are a team of great tradition and one of the giants of European football, still the title has eluded us for many years.

    We are in a state of constant pressure where fans and media demand success NOW.

    When you say there is no desire, ambition, passion, you make me think of some Inter sides of the last 10 years. But not this one.

    J Zanetti, Cordoba, Cambiasso, Veron, Stankovic, Figo, they're just some of the names of players that have given 110% for our team, showing total commitment, courage and passion.

    Let's face it, if we wanted it the easy way, we wouldn't be Inter fans. That applies to many of the players too. J Zanetti or Cordoba could have easily chosen to move, giving up after failing so many times, but they didn't.

    Our main strenght has always been our strong BELIEF that, agains all odds (bad coaches, bad players, cheating, refrees and so on) we can and will succeed.

    Let's not give up just yet.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

  14. #14
    DISCO ZZANG's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Apr 04
    Posts
    1,460
    Thanked
    2 times



    frisko. Don't worry. I think your misunderstanding or my english shit. I never talking about club management and level. everybody know we are great club and title chaser. not need explain. I supporting Inter ten years over. I don;t understand your word. sorry. frankly I don't interesting.

    My point is this Inter players mentality,mind. (repeat one example- " Inter against Livorno last weekend match. definitely look like some Inter players no desire win, confident, proud", only there is coward...) because all the Interista and Inter players always really desire winning big title especially Inter on difficult way right now and still had our unique mentality jinx. so I believe Inter playing without any regret even we can't win C.L and scudetto.

    But what regret supporting Inter and JZ and Caffe Colombia could have easily chosen to move? every club becomed or will becoming difficult moment. again and again or like Inter case. and tifosi can regret supporitng. but important is try solve that. try it.

    me? when suffered hurt... I want stop supporting Inter but I can't... neverever.. if my heart is stop the work? so maybe(15%) can stop that. maybe other Interista would have same thing.

    But this topic point is now many Inter players mental power is stil not enough for winning big title but can improving or must be improving. because we can revive "Grande Inter". so we always talking about this and want solve it. I just said my opinion and example about this jinx.

    No problem. I only hope Inter playing without any regret.

    p.s I saw and thanx Kily Gonzales(maybe Killing "Inter" Gonzales. joking? or not. hehe) and Solari. because I'm not A.Cesar hater anymore(of course I still hate Mancini's friend deal). Killing Gonzales and Solari nothing give to us anymore.
    Last edited by DISCO ZZANG; 22 Feb 06 at 16:07.
    Next season Messi will be Inter player.

  15. #15
    minterke's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 May 05
    Posts
    7,657
    Thanked
    460 times
    Fav. Player
    99

    Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    ZZang, I do understand your point of view. However, remember that we are in a very, very difficult position. We are a team of great tradition and one of the giants of European football, still the title has eluded us for many years.

    We are in a state of constant pressure where fans and media demand success NOW.

    When you say there is no desire, ambition, passion, you make me think of some Inter sides of the last 10 years. But not this one.

    J Zanetti, Cordoba, Cambiasso, Veron, Stankovic, Figo, they're just some of the names of players that have given 110% for our team, showing total commitment, courage and passion.

    Let's face it, if we wanted it the easy way, we wouldn't be Inter fans. That applies to many of the players too. J Zanetti or Cordoba could have easily chosen to move, giving up after failing so many times, but they didn't.

    Our main strenght has always been our strong BELIEF that, agains all odds (bad coaches, bad players, cheating, refrees and so on) we can and will succeed.

    Let's not give up just yet.
    Stankovic? He's as consistent as Recoba. Don't tell me he gives a 110% because even if he does it looks like it isn't enough.

    Figo has been here for just over half a season. What about Toldo, aye Frisko?
    ████████████████████████████████████

    *18* VERO

  16. #16
    Inter101's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 06
    Posts
    1,115
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam



    zzang, welcome back!!(whoever you are lol)
    Take What's Yours......

  17. #17
    Frisko's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 May 04
    Posts
    13,287
    Thanked
    1,503 times
    Fav. Player
    El Principe

    Italy

    FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Stankovic? He's as consistent as Recoba. Don't tell me he gives a 110% because even if he does it looks like it isn't enough.

    Figo has been here for just over half a season. What about Toldo, aye Frisko?
    What about Toldo?

    About Stankovic I'm not going to waste my time and yours arguing about it, you will always say I overrate him, and I will always say you underrate him, so we'll have to live with that.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

  18. #18
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,458
    Thanked
    513 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    Recoba is not inconsistent! FFS everytime he gets into a game he turns it our way This is not the topic to discuss it, but Recoba is one of the best players in the world, and some cicumstances don't allow him to play regularly. If he were in Spain, he'd be considered the best player of the decade!

  19. #19
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    7,726
    Thanked
    3,681 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    atleast stankovic plays with his heart everytime I see him ... specialy against gobbi and bbilan .. thats enough to me to say we need players like him , and Samuel Cordoba MAtrix Zanetti Adriano ( even though he's not playing well , but if its Ronaldo .. he'd leave us long time ago ) ..

    but still .. we have a weird coach
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

  20. #20
    minterke's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 May 05
    Posts
    7,657
    Thanked
    460 times
    Fav. Player
    99

    Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko
    Recoba is not inconsistent
    Stop there, and think.
    ████████████████████████████████████

    *18* VERO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •