Thread: Reggaeton

Reggaeton

Im pretty curius about this thing, I like this genre of music, It is kinda new, it was created about 15 years ago, it came from Hip Hop, but right now its pretty succesfull in Latin America and US, maybe you guys have heard something about Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, Tempo, Hector y Tito, Wisin y Yandel or Zion y Lennox.

Ive seen some of you love Hip Hop, thats why i think maybe you know about it, Daddy Yankee just recorded a Song with Snoop Dogg, Hector is going to record with Jay-Z, there are many others Reggaeton artist planning about recording with american Hip Hop singers.

Id to know the reach of this gerne, so, what do you know about Reggaeton?
    Yep, that\'s me...

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Don't like it. It all sounds the same to me, but it's pretty popular here in Miami -- as you can imagine, since we've got people from all over Latin America living here.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

It's really cool. I like to listen to it sometimes. Only if I knew meaning of the lyrics.

Dale!Dale Don Dale!
    Take What's Yours......

Quote Originally Posted by Inter101
    It's really cool. I like to listen to it sometimes. Only if I knew meaning of the lyrics.

Dale!Dale Don Dale!
    Oh man, Some lyrics are pretty dirty (Sex, Violence, Drugs), but sometimes lyrics are about love, romance, life problems and stuff.
    Yep, that\'s me...