Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: Croatia - England: Fixtures

  1. #1

    Croatia - England: Fixtures

    Just Out

    Croatia Vs England Wednesday 11th October 2006 - Venue = ??

    Let me know if it is in Zagreb or Split we have not been informed

    England Vs Croatia Wednesday 21st November 2007 - Venue = Wembley

    Last Group Game

  2. #2
    Cro Nerazzurro's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 May 05
    Posts
    6,969
    Thanked
    100 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Croatia

    41 10 years of FIF
    its allways zagreb, never split
    sadly
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro Oba Oba
    its allways zagreb, never split
    sadly
    Well 4 of us have booked flights and fly into Zagreb on the morning of the game, we stay for 2 nights.

    It is 7 months away but almost all the direct flights are gone, Ł300 return (450euros) is all that is left, which is a bit steep, we fly via Cologne Ł180.

    Of course if the game is in Split we will be looking for someone to refund our flight money or to come and pick us up.

  4. #4
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    7,731
    Thanked
    3,686 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Forza Croatia .
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, č la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

  5. #5
    kova9's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jan 05
    Posts
    3,130
    Thanked
    126 times
    Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

    Croatia

    Quote Originally Posted by svens3lions
    Well 4 of us have booked flights and fly into Zagreb on the morning of the game, we stay for 2 nights.

    It is 7 months away but almost all the direct flights are gone, Ł300 return (450euros) is all that is left, which is a bit steep, we fly via Cologne Ł180.

    Of course if the game is in Split we will be looking for someone to refund our flight money or to come and pick us up.
    You shouldn't be coming..3 points are staying with us..
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

    Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

  6. #6
    Cro Nerazzurro's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 May 05
    Posts
    6,969
    Thanked
    100 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Croatia

    41 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by kova9
    You shouldn't be coming..3 points are staying with us..
    dont be sure

    but I hope

    and if one more dinamo z. brazilian gets croatian passport I will become anti-croatian fan
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kova9
    You shouldn't be coming..3 points are staying with us..
    Behave yourself, we will see in the autumn, cmon england

  8. #8
    catanha's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Mar 05
    Posts
    2,312
    Thanked
    7 times
    Fav. Player
    Santigol



    Hmm, Daniel Bilos is now a a Croatian....so whats that fellas? about 10 players now in the Croatian NT who weren't born in Croatia??

  9. #9
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by catanha
    Hmm, Daniel Bilos is now a a Croatian....so whats that fellas? about 10 players now in the Croatian NT who weren't born in Croatia??


  10. #10
    Cro Nerazzurro's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 May 05
    Posts
    6,969
    Thanked
    100 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Croatia

    41 10 years of FIF
    I dont mind having biloš cause his grandpha was crotian etc. etc.
    but I hate having da silva who has nothing with croatia, and I will stop supporting croatia if on more brazilian gets our passport
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

  11. #11
    kova9's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jan 05
    Posts
    3,130
    Thanked
    126 times
    Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

    Croatia

    Butina-Zagreb
    Pletiskosa-Zagreb
    Simic-Zagreb
    Srna-Makarska
    Tomas-Zagreb
    Tudor-Split
    Babic-Osijek
    Prso-Zadar
    Modric-Zadar
    Olic-Davor (Slavonski Brod)
    Balaban-Rijeka
    Bosnjak-Vinkovci

    Kranjcar was born in Austria, but never been there,after that
    Klasnic is born somewhere in Germany,but his parents are Croatians just like him..(Same goes for Kovač brothers)
    Only Šimunić,and Didulica are not natural Croatians..
    Of course here is Eduardo also..

    But Australian NT has 7 Croatians..What do you say about this???
    Deco is Brasilian!!
    Camoranesi is Argentinian!!
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

    Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

  12. #12
    robson ponte's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Dec 05
    Posts
    430
    Thanked
    13 times
    Fav. Player
    il capitano,el



    Quote Originally Posted by Cro Oba Oba
    I dont mind having biloš cause his grandpha was crotian etc. etc.
    but I hate having da silva who has nothing with croatia, and I will stop supporting croatia if on more brazilian gets our passport
    I agree on that. I hate when players chose to play for another country, when they have no origins to the country at all.

    And I think Biloš won't play for Croatia, cause I think he said he wants to wait for his chance in the Argie team.
    1934, 1938, 1982......2006

  13. #13
    kova9's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jan 05
    Posts
    3,130
    Thanked
    126 times
    Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

    Croatia

    Quote Originally Posted by robson ponte
    I agree on that. I hate when players chose to play for another country, when they have no origins to the country at all.

    And I think Biloš won't play for Croatia, cause I think he said he wants to wait for his chance in the Argie team.
    Nope,after Croatia-Argentina match (last week,3:2 ), he called Croatian Football Alliance President, Vlatko Markovic, and told him he was willing to give it a shot for Croatia..

    And Marti, I bet you would like Eduardo if he played in Hajduk..
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

    Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by kova9
    Butina-Zagreb
    Pletiskosa-Zagreb
    Simic-Zagreb
    Srna-Makarska
    Tomas-Zagreb
    Tudor-Split
    Babic-Osijek
    Prso-Zadar
    Modric-Zadar
    Olic-Davor (Slavonski Brod)
    Balaban-Rijeka
    Bosnjak-Vinkovci

    Kranjcar was born in Austria, but never been there,after that
    Klasnic is born somewhere in Germany,but his parents are Croatians just like him..(Same goes for Kovač brothers)
    Only Šimunić,and Didulica are not natural Croatians..
    Of course here is Eduardo also..

    But Australian NT has 7 Croatians..What do you say about this???
    Deco is Brasilian!!
    Camoranesi is Argentinian!!
    After Englands games the two other group games I am looking forward to are Germany Vs Poland and Croatia Vs Australia.

    Seeing as the Croatia Vs Australia is also their last group game one of them could be be going home early, I am looking forward to them kicking lumps out of each other, from the safety of a bar a long way away .

  15. #15
    catanha's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Mar 05
    Posts
    2,312
    Thanked
    7 times
    Fav. Player
    Santigol



    Quote Originally Posted by kova9

    But Australian NT has 7 Croatians..What do you say about this???
    No they don't, they have 6 Australians of Croatian background....none of them were born in Croatia, they are Australian.

  16. #16
    kova9's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jan 05
    Posts
    3,130
    Thanked
    126 times
    Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

    Croatia

    If they are born in Australia it doesn't mean that they are Australians!!
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

    Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

  17. #17
    Kato's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jun 05
    Posts
    4,811
    Thanked
    623 times
    Fav. Player
    CN69

    Italy

    10 years of FIF
    I was gona answer that, but I'll leave it up to Catanha to own u, it's funnier that way

  18. #18
    Granit's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Apr 04
    Posts
    1,884
    Thanked
    2 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Katiey86
    I was gona answer that, but I'll leave it up to Catanha to own u, it's funnier that way
    But kova9 is right, If they are born in Australia it doesn't mean that they are Australians...
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

  19. #19
    Kato's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jun 05
    Posts
    4,811
    Thanked
    623 times
    Fav. Player
    CN69

    Italy

    10 years of FIF
    yeh it does which is why i'm considered English, not Scottish/Italian or whatever

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiey86
    yeh it does which is why i'm considered English, not Scottish/Italian or whatever
    Personally I agree, but (he-he always a but), today we have a lot more flexibility in choosing where we are from, and really it is upto each person to choose their alliegance (sp).

    I note Katiey86 that you call yourself English, you got an English passport ave ya ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •