Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Lazio

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Inter - Lazio

So it's our capital city brothers, Lazio up next in the Serie A.

Lazio is coming off a series of ups-and-downs, with an away win vs Fiorentina (2-1), the Derby loss vs Roma (0-2), a somewhat lucky draw vs Chievo away (2-2) and an easy win vs Reggina at home (3-1).

Based on the 2 teams form, this game shouldn't be any more difficult than the one vs Samp, but it's somewhat traditional that we play a bore draw with the biancocelesti.
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!

Fav. Player
    JZ

lets play a 4-4 draw

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I think Stan is suspended for this one, what a stupid way to get a yellow card.

I think this suspension of our players is getting ridiculous. I am talking about the ones they deserve, not the fake FIGC one.

Jimmy
    Yeah, an unbelievable idiotic card. When I saw that he was suspended for the next match, I immediately looked at which our next opponents was. I was expecting a crappy team, and the week after that a very good team, so he ensured himself of being able to play in that match. But he did that knowingly that we face Lazio. That's just....... amazing.

So it's Cesar against his owners. I'm sure he'll be motivated anyway.

Fav. Player
    Il Principe Mil

Man, normally just based on strength of our squad compared to theres and their form this year which has been good but not at all too great I'd definetley see us winning. However I can't remember the last time we beat Lazio. I don't have the statistics and if anybody finds them they're a sweetheart but I think the last time we won vs. Lazio was 1996!!!

I know we have a good relationship with Lazio but I personally hate them and would love it if Adriano and Co just murders them. Having said that, Zamat was correct in saying this game very well could be a boring draw.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We beat them in the UEFA final in 98 and that was the only time i was certain we could beat them...This time around i see no reason for us to lose..They arent the same Lazio but they still get results against us..Just the fact that we never do well should be a motivator for our team.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    We never seem to beat Nazio, the ba$tards always find a way to get a draw. They're so poor now, we just can't let this one slip away.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Spain

This time we can't blame anyone for his suspension, that was a stupid hand.... maybe he don't wanna play vs lazio LOL only joking, i know ex-lazio players of inter don't give a **** about they're ex team.

MUST WIN THIS MATCH...

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

It looked kind of instinctive to me, he just stuck his hand to stop the ball going forward. And it's not like the first time he'd face them, I think it's like the 3rd or 4th.

Anyway, I bet Cesar would like to face Oddo

Spain

I would like to see Javier playing as a winger in games like this, i know it's not his real role and i don't even like see Inter players play in positions that are not what they are because it create confusing....

--Burdisso---Ivan----Samuel-----Favalli or Wome-
    --JZ----------Veron----Cuchu-----Figo--
    not bad.... we introduce Burdisso in the place of Kily or Solari.

Spain

Quote Originally Posted by alex_neroazzurro
    we introduce Burdisso in the place of Kily or Solari.
    Sorry, i don't mean Solari, i mean Cesar, i almost forgot Mancini boyfriend.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

No, no. JZ can't cross, and that's a must for a winger.

I don't want to sound harsh or disrespctfull to JZ, but most of his mazy and amazing runs end up in waste because he can't cross, and sometimes he final pass isn't great.

He is perfect as an RB because his defense is great.

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    No, no. JZ can't cross, and that's a must for a winger.

I don't want to sound harsh or disrespctfull to JZ, but most of his mazy and amazing runs end up in waste because he can't cross, and sometimes he final pass isn't great.

He is perfect as an RB because his defense is great.
    I disagree. There is literally nothing that Capitano cannot do well in a football pitch. Hence, why he's considered one of the most complete fullbacks in the game and also why he's so incredibly consistent.

I'm not sure (because of how young I am), but isn't his natural position a winger? In 97/98, he played as a left winger for us, anyway... no?
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I expect a draw , thats what Lazio are good in .

But we should win this one as long as its in the Meazza , just like what happened in Coppa Italia .
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Lazio
    I'm not positive...
    But I will focus on the Ajax match first

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Gaetan
    I disagree. There is literally nothing that Capitano cannot do well in a football pitch. Hence, why he's considered one of the most complete fullbacks in the game and also why he's so incredibly consistent.
    Oh come on, let's not over-glorify JZ. When is the last time you saw JZ cross a ball nicely and us getting a goal off it? I think ZM has more assists than JZ!

Like I said, JZ is great at defending and dis-possessing players, and then starting a play. He, sadly, isn't good at giving the final touch at times.

I am not saying he doesn't have any (5-1 against Valencia, 4-0 against Siena?) but they are so rare.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, Hamed is right. Capitano's crosses (when he does actually cross) leave something to be desired. It's really the only thing he doesn't do well.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll get another draw against Lazio. They could have Serie C players and we would still struggle to get a win against them. The good news is after this game, we only have one really good team to play the rest of the season and that's Bilan.

Fav. Player
    il capitano,el

Nah, we're gonna win. I'm positive about it.
    Thier amazing run of good results against us is bound to end sooner or later. And this is the perfect occasion.
    1934, 1938, 1982......2006

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Quote Originally Posted by alex_neroazzurro
    I would like to see Javier playing as a winger in games like this, i know it's not his real role and i don't even like see Inter players play in positions that are not what they are because it create confusing....

--Burdisso---Ivan----Samuel-----Favalli or Wome-
    --JZ----------Veron----Cuchu-----Figo--
    not bad.... we introduce Burdisso in the place of Kily or Solari.
    I don't know what you're thinking. Why the hell would anyone put burdisso as a Rb while we have JZ, and JZ a RW while we have figo, and Figo left wing while we have solari/Kily? See you put wome there. I think Inter fans are starting to like this player immediately after samp.
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Should I have hope that Solari may start this game??

no?

okay.