Results 7,921 to 7,940 of 8169

Thread: Nerazzurro Down Under

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssssssssssssssssss

and girls.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

2. Thanks (4): I4E, KevinB, MVD, Raul Duke

Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    Boooooooyssssss boyyyyssssss booooyssss

4. Thanks (3): Fitzy, I4E, MVD

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Lads...
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

6. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Cunts
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

8. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Keeeeeennnnntsssasssss!

10. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

m8
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    ventura, you suck. people should throw feces at your face.
    +1

12. Thanks (2): Fitzy, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Individuals.

14. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter
    Uni hasn't Snapchatted me his testicles for a whole two hours. I hope he's still alive.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul Duke View Post
    Uni hasn't Snapchatted me his testicles for a whole two hours. I hope he's still alive.
    Told me he'd see me at the party.

17. Thanks (3): MVD, Raul Duke, Universe

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Raul Duke View Post
    I only go for it once every 5 months or so. It increases the likelihood of them opening it in public view.

Quality over quantity.
    Last edited by Dylan; 17 Mar 17 at 21:23. Reason: I strongly disagree with spelling "liklihoody" with an I instead of a Y but hey.

19. Thanks (3): Fitzy, MVD, Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Pointless story of my interaction with the country down under:

So, I'm a bit of a baseball junkie. Love the sport. You guys have a league, Australia Baseball League, which literally no one watches. When you watch the ABL games on TV, they have smaller crowds than I played in front of at my ghetto inner-city high school. None the less, one of your teams has a pretty bad ass logo as far as baseball logos go.

I hop on over to the Brisbane Bandits website in pursuit of buying a hat with the aforementioned bad ass logo on it. I go to the shop, and they didn't have the hat I wanted, so I throw a random sweater in my cart to see if the vendor is even willing to ship to Canada. I go through the process, enter my credit card info, and at no point during the checkout does this website ask me for my shipping address. They only charge me $10 AUD for shipping. Extremely cheap for shipping something half way across the world. They charge my card (through PayPal, so really there's no risk here of me losing money on this). I shoot them an e-mail asking them exactly what's going on, and I receive the following response:

"Hi ANDREW, Thank you for your order and email, Yes we do ship to Canada, We will be setting up a better freight system in the near future which will compensate the added postage fees for international orders...we will respect all international orders at the price the customer has paid,"

This response led to three general observations:

-Australians do not use periods, apparently
    -Australians are not very good at math/e-commerce, apparently
    -Graphic design skills are strong though

Cheers for the cheap sweater
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Might be going to Perth in June

Any tips?

22. Thanks (2): I4E, MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post

So, I'm a bit of a baseball junkie. Love the sport. You guys have a league, Australia Baseball League, which literally no one watches. When you watch the ABL games on TV, they have smaller crowds than I played in front of at my ghetto inner-city high school. None the less, one of your teams has a pretty bad ass logo as far as baseball logos go.

I hop on over to the Brisbane Bandits website in pursuit of buying a hat with the aforementioned bad ass logo on it. I go to the shop, and they didn't have the hat I wanted, so I throw a random sweater in my cart to see if the vendor is even willing to ship to Canada. I go through the process, enter my credit card info, and at no point during the checkout does this website ask me for my shipping address. They only charge me $10 AUD for shipping. Extremely cheap for shipping something half way across the world. They charge my card (through PayPal, so really there's no risk here of me losing money on this). I shoot them an e-mail asking them exactly what's going on, and I receive the following response:

"Hi ANDREW, Thank you for your order and email, Yes we do ship to Canada, We will be setting up a better freight system in the near future which will compensate the added postage fees for international orders...we will respect all international orders at the price the customer has paid,"

My guess is that never in this world they would have thought someone from outside Australia would buy their stuff. But when they got the order they must have thought: "why not, it's money, I reckon!".
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

24. Thanks (5): ADRossi, Fitzy, I4E, MVD, Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post

Any tips?
    Don't make eye contact with the locals.

26. Thanks (6): ADRossi, Black Knight, Fitzy, I4E, KevinB, MVD

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post

Any tips?
    Tip: do what you gotta do then take the first flight out to the east. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisvegas.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

28. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post

You're not getting it.

30. Thanks (3): ADRossi, Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    You're not getting it.
    I tend to agree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

32. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    You know I eat octopus three times a day?

And yea, I did indeed tell Fitz I'd see him at the party Richter.

@RD - I don't use snapchat. I'd been using a phone with a broken screen for almost two years until I finally decided to get a new one. Now that I can actually see the screen, I made an instagram account. I don't upload any photos, I just look at photos of kawaii girlies.

@Handoko widodo - as i4e says, gtfo of Perth asap. It's trendy these days to say how nice Perth and Adelaide are but let's be serious for a minute: they're fucken shit. Even Sydney still has a long way to go to catch up to the other global cities it likes to compare itself to, like Tokyo, LA, NY, Jakarta, Seoul etc. so when Sydney pales in comparison to those cities, lower your expectations for Perth which pales in comparison to Sydney.

@Adrossi - I didn't know there was a pro baseball league in Australia. Fucken no one likes that shit here. People prefer activities like cricket, or domestic violence. Problem gambling is popular too. I have a black belt in that.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Speaking of problem gambling, here I am again.

35. Thanks (4): Candreva Crosses, I4E, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    lol ohhhhhh mercy @ Uni & @ Fitz

Note: have a look at what I just wrote. That shit is coherent in this day and age. If my old English teacher saw this, he'd have a fuckin aneurysm ! English grammar is dead.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER