Page 432 of 432 FirstFirst ... 332382422429430431432
Results 8,621 to 8,625 of 8625

Thread: Nerazzurro Down Under

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Australia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6E6...&frags=pl%2Cwn

What a beautiful morning, sun is shining, Inter wasn't that shit. Sell Mauro, drink beers, smoke blunts, Sunday funday love you cunts
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

2. Thanks (4): Devious, firmino, Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

edit
    Last edited by firmino; 09 Feb 19 at 22:30.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

4. Thanks (3): Devious, Fitzy, MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Imagine being happy and being in Melbourne.
    Better watch out for those Sudanese gangs! Apparently, people in Melbourne no longer go out at night because it’s so dangerous.

It probably has more to do with the fact that the majority of Melbounians are Cunts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    Just read that Melbourne is the happiest city in the world once again. The amount of Inter supporters can't be high there
    I can’t stop laughing at this post!
    #FlyEaglesFly

6. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I'm pretty sure I saw Beppe Marotta walking down George Street in Sydney today.

Whoops I forgot to mention, 2 nights ago around 11PM I was at the gym when this big skinhead looking prick (probably an Inter ultra) came into the gym wearing a leather jacket, jeans and boots and walked and looked around for a bit, but not actually exercising. Then he went into the toilet and I could clearly smell cigarette smoke coming from the bathroom and the cunt was still in there until I finished my workout and left nearly 40 minutes later. I went to the gym last night and the bathroom he used had all this "out of order" yellow tape stuck over the door.

I must know what happened.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

8. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm pretty sure I saw Beppe Marotta walking down George Street in Sydney today.

Whoops I forgot to mention, 2 nights ago around 11PM I was at the gym when this big skinhead looking prick (probably an Inter ultra) came into the gym wearing a leather jacket, jeans and boots and walked and looked around for a bit, but not actually exercising. Then he went into the toilet and I could clearly smell cigarette smoke coming from the bathroom and the cunt was still in there until I finished my workout and left nearly 40 minutes later. I went to the gym last night and the bathroom he used had all this "out of order" yellow tape stuck over the door.

I must know what happened.
    Sounds like a Model T-101 walked into your gym. Was there a bright white flash and/or electrical energy out doors before he entered ?
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

10. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, Fitzy, MVD