Page 447 of 448 FirstFirst ... 347397437444445446447448 LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,940 of 8957

Thread: Nerazzurro Down Under

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    @Phonk - Kaylen Ward is an attention whore. This doesn't provide a solution to the problem.
    LOL would it not be great if real problem could get solved through whoring around? Anyways at least she s doing something unlike most other internet whores!

The whole situation is just so fucked man, it s incredible to see how australias firefighters which i d guess are some of the best in the world with some of the best equipment in the world just dont stand a fucken chance! It s even more frustrating to see politicians do nothing other then stutter absolute stupid shit like fire fighters love to be out there in a situation of emergency. Then the frustration only grows when you know that there are still climate change deniers out there spouting their BS despite a whole fucking continent going up in flames right before our damn eyes.
    It sounds harsh but the only good thing that might come from this is that some people realized that there is some urgency to tackel that fucken problem.

Anyways man this is one of those stories where you just feel so helpless. Anyways i hope you guys get through this and that something good will eventually come out of this absolute terrible disaster.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    I've started putting my car away in the garage each night instead of leaving it outside beside the house for security reasons and because cats seem to like jumping on it and scratching the windscreen. Well this morning I've opened the gate and the shed up, drove the car out on to the front of my driveway, and ran back down the driveway to close everything up.

As I was closing the shed, I heard a cracking sound behind me. It turned out that I'd forgotten to put the handbrake on and the car had reversed back down the driveway and the door hit one of the wooden poles on my front veranda, bending the top of my door.

So by trying to take care of the car, it's turned out that I've made it worse. What a start to the day.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I've started putting my car away in the garage each night instead of leaving it outside beside the house for security reasons and because cats seem to like jumping on it and scratching the windscreen. Well this morning I've opened the gate and the shed up, drove the car out on to the front of my driveway, and ran back down the driveway to close everything up.

As I was closing the shed, I heard a cracking sound behind me. It turned out that I'd forgotten to put the handbrake on and the car had reversed back down the driveway and the door hit one of the wooden poles on my front veranda, bending the top of my door.

So by trying to take care of the car, it's turned out that I've made it worse. What a start to the day.
    How many curse-words did you use?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

5. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    How many curse-words did you use?

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Pissing rain but the air is smoky and it smells like bushfires. Mad.

Fitzington I hope that shit is covered by your insurance. From the pic you sent I thought someone had broken into your car by prying the door open or smth.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

8. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Pissing rain but the air is smoky and it smells like bushfires. Mad.

Fitzington I hope that shit is covered by your insurance. From the pic you sent I thought someone had broken into your car by prying the door open or smth.
    Yeah it's covered, but the excess is a pain as always.

Apparently the rain has been killing fish in rivers in some parts of the country due to ash and other sediment in the air falling with the rain into the water and taking the oxygen out of it in the process. What's left is muddy water and dead fish. It doesn't end.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Yeah it's covered, but the excess is a pain as always.

Apparently the rain has been killing fish in rivers in some parts of the country due to ash and other sediment in the air falling with the rain into the water and taking the oxygen out of it in the process. What's left is muddy water and dead fish. It doesn't end.
    It's fucked. I have been watching the news but its killing me. I find it so horribly depressing. The loss of human life, people no longer having roofs over their heads and for me, worst of all, the loss of wildlife. The ABC has frequently televised images of koalas trying to escape the fires and walking straight back into them. I can't get the images out of my mind.

In relation to the rain, ash and sediments, it is like we can't catch a break.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

It's crazy how Earth have this chain-reaction. From ashes in the air because of the wildfires it leads to dead fish. Hopefully since the climate crisis won't change and the temperature in the world will keep on rising someone will figure out a way to protect areas with high risk of a fire being started.

I read some news that a lot of the fires in Australia was purposely done by maniacs. Is this true?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

12. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

Yes. Future serial killers and other sociopaths start off this way. Ain’t you ever seen CSI? They begin by killing small animals and arson then move on to butchering hookers and hitchhikers. That’s why all these delinquents deliberately starting bushfires should be dispatched fucking mercilessly. No juvenile detention or house arrest, send those cunts to disappear in the gulags for 20 years.

Also, I must be going senile. The amount of times in recent weeks that I’ve gone out for a smoke break having forgot my lighter is just insane.

Oh look, it’s pissing down rain again. When it rains the air gets smoky for fucks sake.

\_(ツ)_/

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I received this link from my mates this morning who think it is hilarious.

Just another day for the Coalition government:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/unionsaus...64129389318145

15. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Theyve got that belt-clip attachment that holds your lighter on a string, but those people end up murdering animals and starting bush fires.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Stinking fucking weather.

19. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    It's fucked. I have been watching the news but its killing me. I find it so horribly depressing. The loss of human life, people no longer having roofs over their heads and for me, worst of all, the loss of wildlife. The ABC has frequently televised images of koalas trying to escape the fires and walking straight back into them. I can't get the images out of my mind.

In relation to the rain, ash and sediments, it is like we can't catch a break.
    I've seen that, I haven't slept well in days after seeing these images, it's just fucken depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

21. Thanks (4): capitano92, MVD, Puma, Universe

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Stinking fucking weather.
    I agree, also, out of that top 10, Crankshaft should've got number one on that beer poll.

The only people I know who drink Stone and Wood are people who don't like beer. Must be a lot.

A lot of good beer around too, so happy days.

What are you complaining about, you absolute clown.

23. Thanks (3): I4E, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

drink lots of water fitzroy

One of me m8's got kidney stones the dickhead. While there's no one cause, it's likely his regular enjoyment of refreshments has caused his kidneys to do a shit job of filtering, and as a result, the poorly filtered shit gets calcified and becomes horrendously painful deposits.

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

A good day in general. But this weather has fucked it tbh. Absolute stinker. Hope you boys have at least remotely enjoyed the day. Cheers
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

26. Thanks (4): Fitzy, I4E, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Beaut weather my way.

Enjoying Straya day. Rib eye steaks and the beer is flowing.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

28. Thanks (4): Devious, Fitzy, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Had a lovely hot shower this evening using solely the cold tap. A magician, indeed.

30. Thanks (3): Devious, I4E, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Pics or it didn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

32. Thanks (3): Fitzy, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    You New South Wales-ians () ok ?

Mother nature has taken a huge shit on you blokes lately ! Fires, heatwaves now savage storms... Dafaq u do to piss her off like dis ?
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

34. Thanks (4): Devious, Fitzy, MVD, Universe