Page 440 of 440 FirstFirst ... 340390430437438439440
Results 8,781 to 8,784 of 8784

Thread: Nerazzurro Down Under

  1. #8781
    capitano92's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Nov 10
    Posts
    1,308
    Thanked
    1,237 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Best of luck this weekend Fitzy as one of our teams will gracefully bow out of the running to secure a finals birth.

    If history has taught me anything, you will be drinking the celebratory beers while i drink the same beers on the other end of the spectrum.
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

    2005-2010<3

  2. Thanks (1): Fitzy

  3. #8782
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    10,546
    Thanked
    17,448 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capitano92 View Post
    Best of luck this weekend Fitzy as one of our teams will gracefully bow out of the running to secure a finals birth.

    If history has taught me anything, you will be drinking the celebratory beers while i drink the same beers on the other end of the spectrum.
    There will be beer flowing either way.

    It's a game I wouldn't want to bet on at all if I was a neutral, that's for sure. Can't trust either side with results.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

  4. #8783

    Join Date
    09 Mar 04
    Posts
    2,872
    Thanked
    2,363 times

    Australia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    There will be beer flowing either way.

    It's a game I wouldn't want to bet on at all if I was a neutral, that's for sure. Can't trust either side with results.
    Are you guys referring to the match between the Gold Coast and Greater Western Sydney?
    #FlyEaglesFly

  5. #8784
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    10,546
    Thanked
    17,448 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Are you guys referring to the match between the Gold Coast and Greater Western Sydney?
    Never heard of her.

    The way things are going, I might have to head back to the Bottle-O.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •