Page 405 of 406 FirstFirst ... 305355395402403404405406 LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 8101

Thread: Nerazzurro Down Under

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    First fuckin beer in a month... What a gloriously glorious occassion.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Money gets you one more round

Drink it down, you stupid clown
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

3. Thanks (4): capitano92, Fitzy, MVD, Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    First fuckin beer in a month... What a gloriously glorious occassion.
    Look at me Fitzy....i have a new hatbanner.jpg
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

6. Thanks (5): Dylan, Fitzy, I4E, MVD, Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

Some musings for the day:

Randomly started reminiscing about the 2005 season and especially our youths from that era. Tijani Belaid, Goran Slavkovski, Ibrahim Maaroufi, Attila Filkor, Boumsong etc. bunch of complete shitters.

Thought a bit about players that I liked and that I felt played objectively well here, but never reached their potential either at Inter or elsewhere. Emre, Luis Jimenez, Pele, Georgatos.

Walked into a bathroom in my office complex and went into a cubicle to take a piss. That's right. I use a cubicle to piss when available because I'm certain people are looking at my schlong at the urinals. Anyway, toilet bowl was absolutely caked in shit but in my haste I didn't notice until I had already pulled my dong out, so I felt it was my civic duty to try 'hose' some of it off. Due to the high pressure application of said shit, it wasn't coming off easily so I tried to increase the pressure of my 'output'. Came close to fainting and falling face first into the brown Jackson Pollock painting. Got some of it off but didn't have enough in the tank for the rest. Washed my hands and exited discreetly.

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter

Fuoriclasse Uni ! FUORICLASSE !!!

Grandisimo !
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

9. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    I feel like schooeys tonight. Like schooeys tonight.

11. Thanks (2): I4E, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Ljubo Milicevic's stories on Facebook about his time in Newcastle have been quality.

13. Thanks (2): I4E, MVD

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Ljubo Milicevic's stories on Facebook about his time in Newcastle have been quality.
    He turned into a real ball tripper didn't he ?

Anywho, it's a cold and rainy night in my neck of the woods, perfect conditions to stretch out on the 16th century leather chair by the fireplace with a glass of fine scotch to enjoy/ruin the night watching Inter v Chelsea...
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

15. Thanks (3): Fitzy, Raul Duke, Universe

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Btw, up the fuckin' Knights! 4 wins in 2 years

17. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    RIP Les Murray

19. Thanks (3): I4E, MVD, Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    RIP Les Murray
    I was stunned when hearing the news. Saddened.

From the world game, goodnight Les. RIP
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

21. Thanks (3): Fitzy, MVD, Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

I hate dreaming. My dreams are either a thinly-veiled metaphor for my woeful sexual inadequacy or just insanely mundane that I wonder what the point of even having them was. I recently dreamed that I was at work and asked a colleague whether a clients email had arrived yet to which he replied "not yet". End of dream. How pointless.

Been doing these stretches to try correct some bad posture. (thanks school system and sedentary lifestyle) feels like my pelvis is going to crack in half and my penis fall off.

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    Fuck this weekend. I have a cold. Got food poisoning and vomited more than I thought humanly imaginable. Between vomiting I would have fever induced dreams which were annoyingly vivid and offputting. Just as I was getting over that I coughed and literally threw my spine out of alignment and can barely move. Fucking fuck. Like how can that even happen? People try to twist me into a pretzel every week at jiu jitsu and nothing happens, but I fucking cough and now my torso looks like a twisty.

Fuck you world. Fuck you
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Fuck this weekend. I have a cold. Got food poisoning and vomited more than I thought humanly imaginable. Between vomiting I would have fever induced dreams which were annoyingly vivid and offputting. Just as I was getting over that I coughed and literally threw my spine out of alignment and can barely move. Fucking fuck. Like how can that even happen? People try to twist me into a pretzel every week at jiu jitsu and nothing happens, but I fucking cough and now my torso looks like a twisty.

Fuck you world. Fuck you
    It must have been a very violent cough, and as your body wasn't expecting it like it would in jiu jitsu, it came as an impact/shock to your body. How hard did you cough man?!?!?

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

Fuck you world. Fuck you
    Chicken twistys are the grossest shit I've ever eaten in my life. Those uranium-colored shitbiscuits are what you get when you deep fry the solid trash-chunks left over from a McDonalds grease trap.

Anyway, bad luck Shaun. I suggest you leave your woes behind and come join us in Australia to begin a new life.

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I hate dreaming. My dreams are either a thinly-veiled metaphor for my woeful sexual inadequacy or just insanely mundane that I wonder what the point of even having them was. I recently dreamed that I was at work and asked a colleague whether a clients email had arrived yet to which he replied "not yet". End of dream. How pointless.

Been doing these stretches to try correct some bad posture. (thanks school system and sedentary lifestyle) feels like my pelvis is going to crack in half and my penis fall off.
    Everything in a dream has some sort of sexual undertone.

Maybe it was a metaphor for the inability to reach a climax.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    It must have been a very violent cough, and as your body wasn't expecting it like it would in jiu jitsu, it came as an impact/shock to your body. How hard did you cough man?!?!?
    The physio said I probably vomited so much that I weakened my abdominal muscles so when I coughed one of my disks slipped out a little and has created a tear.

Hurting my back from coughing though sounds so fucking lame. Might just tell them I did while lifting or doing jiu jitsu
    Last edited by Shaun; 14 Aug 17 at 05:27.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

28. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

The physio said I probably vomited so much that I weakened my abdominal muscles so when I coughed one of my disks slipped out a little and has created a tear.

Hurting my back from coughing though sounds so fucking lame. Might just tell me I did while lifting or doing jiu jitsu
    Vomiting too? You alright man?
    Yeah I guess they're both possibilities too, could be any of them I guess. Either way just take it easy for a few days. A chiropractor could help out? I fucked my back up when I used to play rugby, it isn't a constant pain but every few months the same area just hurts like a bitch, I always think maybe I should go to one but in the end never bother.

30. Thanks (3): MVD, Shaun, Universe

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

Chiropractic isn't totally recognized by modern medicine. The dude who founded the practice believed all sorts of illnesses could be cured through spinal manipulation, which is obviously bullshit. There's no real evidence to suggest that their treatment has any benefit. A dude I know goes to what he describes as a moderate and sensible chiro and says the neck cracking shit is refreshing and the posture-correcting pilates exercises they put you through are worthwhile. \_(ツ)_/

Anyway. Felt like my car was slightly veering to the left so I checked my tyres and it turns out I've been driving on fucking formula 1 racing slicks for a while because my tyres are bald as fuck. Will have to spend about $700 getting all 4 replaced. \_(ツ)_/

Reminds me of when I was like 20 years old. My car at the time had a recommended tyre air pressure of 32 psi and I was deliberately driving round on tyres filled to 18psi because it was fun and cornered better. \_(ツ)_/

Took me 4+ hours at the office to realize it's Thursday today and not Friday. \_(ツ)_/ \_(ツ)_/ \_(ツ)_/ \_(ツ)_/

\_(ツ)_/

32. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Earth, Fitzy, I4E