Page 444 of 444 FirstFirst ... 344394434441442443444
Results 8,861 to 8,878 of 8878

Thread: Nerazzurro Down Under

  1. #8861
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    21,878
    Thanked
    45,696 times
    Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    Oh yes. Very normal.
    That's right. Perfectly normal. Don't ask questions if you know what's good for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I'm working near Canberra at the moment and it seemed to do something similar at around 7pm.
    Canberra

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    How the heck did the temperature in Melbourne drop 20 degrees in an hour today? Is that a normal thing?
    Right now it's completely black and orange outside, the temperature has plummeted and the thunder is shaking the office. 2Pacalypse Now.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    ―\_(ツ)_/―

  2. Thanks (4): Fitzy, I4E, MVD, Shaun

  3. #8862
    I4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 11
    Posts
    11,957
    Thanked
    15,563 times
    Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€₯

    Macedonia

    6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I'm working near Canberra at the moment and it seemed to do something similar at around 7pm.
    Ahhh Canberra. The capital of our great nation and home to our politicians. Also, the only Australian city that selling over-the-counter porn & fireworks is legal.

    Yes Fitz, your 'working' near Canberra...
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

    “I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

  4. Thanks (3): Devious, Fitzy, MVD

  5. #8863
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    10,611
    Thanked
    17,651 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Canberra
    Actually found a couple of good restaurants. Also, my company is paying, which makes me happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    Ahhh Canberra. The capital of our great nation and home to our politicians. Also, the only Australian city that selling over-the-counter porn & fireworks is legal.

    Yes Fitz, your 'working' near Canberra...
    Actually was thinking of stopping in at Fyshwick tonight
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

  6. Thanks (2): I4E, MVD

  7. #8864
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,587
    Thanked
    18,641 times

    Italy

    70
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    . Also, the only Australian city that selling over-the-counter porn is legal
    Please elaborate on this. I mean, it sounds normal, so actually I'm curious about how it works in other Australian cities
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  8. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

  9. #8865
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    21,878
    Thanked
    45,696 times
    Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    firmino scoping out his favorite porn vendors ahead of his trip to Aus

    I have no idea actually. I've never paid for porn in my life. I've also heard that you can grow weed in Canberra? That might be some high school urban legend bs.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    ―\_(ツ)_/―

  10. Thanks (3): Devious, Fitzy, MVD

  11. #8866
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    10,611
    Thanked
    17,651 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    They legalised cannabis recently.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Please elaborate on this. I mean, it sounds normal, so actually I'm curious about how it works in other Australian cities
    The rest of cities sell it under the counter.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.


  12. #8867
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    6,053
    Thanked
    7,401 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Please elaborate on this. I mean, it sounds normal, so actually I'm curious about how it works in other Australian cities
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

  13. Thanks (1): MVD

  14. #8868
    I4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 11
    Posts
    11,957
    Thanked
    15,563 times
    Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€₯

    Macedonia

    6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Please elaborate on this. I mean, it sounds normal, so actually I'm curious about how it works in other Australian cities
    A long long time ago before internet was invented for the sole purpose of porn & football forums, it was illegal to distribute porn in Australia outside of Canberra. Why Canberra exactly ? I don't know. Of course porn was still bootlegged to fullfill every Aussie's raging voyeurism.

    I guess these laws have been lifted today. There are sex 'shops' all over the place. Uni has a platinum membership.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

    “I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte


  15. #8869
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    21,878
    Thanked
    45,696 times
    Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I got an automobile related question for you knobs:

    Why do my right side tires (particularly the front right) wear out and go flat much quicker than the other tires?

    It’s been like that for ages. I got my rego + servicing done this morning. They checked wheel alignment and tested for a leak etc but there’s seemingly no problem.

    I fill all 4 of my tires to 34 psi. I go to refill them maybe 2 months later. In that time, I find the left side two have lost a normal amount of pressure and measure in at 31 psi. The rear right will have dropped to 27. And the fucking front right tire will have dropped to a ludicrous 18 psi...??? On top of that, the front right is visibly more Spalletti (bald) than the others. The fuck is going on?

    As mentioned, unless my mechanic is flat-out incompetent or lying to me for some inexplicable reason, there’s nothing discernible showing up when I get my car serviced. That’s even with a specific search for alignment issues and leaks.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and if anyone isn’t from aus, Australian cars have the steering wheel on the right side, so it’s the tire closest to the drivers seat. But it’s not like I’m a 200kg fat cunt
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    ―\_(ツ)_/―

  16. Thanks (1): MVD

  17. #8870
    Wobblz's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 12
    Posts
    8,367
    Thanked
    16,180 times
    Fav. Player
    Baggio

    Bulgaria

    33
    I've never had a car or understand all that much about cars in general but it sounds logical for your suspension to be shot.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti


  18. Thanks (3): Devious, MVD, Universe

  19. #8871
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,394
    Thanked
    4,458 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I got an automobile related question for you knobs:

    Why do my right side tires (particularly the front right) wear out and go flat much quicker than the other tires?

    It’s been like that for ages. I got my rego + servicing done this morning. They checked wheel alignment and tested for a leak etc but there’s seemingly no problem.

    I fill all 4 of my tires to 34 psi. I go to refill them maybe 2 months later. In that time, I find the left side two have lost a normal amount of pressure and measure in at 31 psi. The rear right will have dropped to 27. And the fucking front right tire will have dropped to a ludicrous 18 psi...??? On top of that, the front right is visibly more Spalletti (bald) than the others. The fuck is going on?

    As mentioned, unless my mechanic is flat-out incompetent or lying to me for some inexplicable reason, there’s nothing discernible showing up when I get my car serviced. That’s even with a specific search for alignment issues and leaks.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and if anyone isn’t from aus, Australian cars have the steering wheel on the right side, so it’s the tire closest to the drivers seat. But it’s not like I’m a 200kg fat cunt
    Are you always driving the same route? It might be that the route you drive just has turns that that use the right side more. Not sure if you get what i mean but that would be the only explanation i could come up with other then your mechanic is incompetent. Only other reasoning that comes to mind is that your breaks on the right side are stronger than the ones on the left , but i guess you d relize that as the car would not keep straight when you break hard.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  20. Thanks (3): Devious, MVD, Universe

  21. #8872
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    21,878
    Thanked
    45,696 times
    Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Don't think it's suspension. Don't think it's turning right too much either lol.

    Had a word with a dude who is exceptionally knowledgeable about cars and he's adamant there's a leak. Says that in his experience, mechanics are always on the clock to get through all the cars so their tests are never as thorough as you'd like. Adamant there's a very small leak which wasn't found in the servicing. No idea how I'm gonna verify that and annoying considering my tires are pretty new, but the fuck else can I do. ―\_(ツ)_/―

    I'll turn this negative into a positive and I will indirectly fund our January transfer market by purchasing Pirelli tires at my local TyrePower.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    ―\_(ツ)_/―

  22. Thanks (4): Devious, Fitzy, I4E, MVD

  23. #8873
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    10,611
    Thanked
    17,651 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    RIP Pim Verbeek.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.


  24. #8874
    Somebody stop me! Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Oct 06
    Posts
    15,605
    Thanked
    34,685 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Egypt

    10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    How you guys hanging down there? Any updates on the fire? Hope you cunts are safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

  25. Thanks (3): MVD, Raul Duke, Universe

  26. #8875
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,587
    Thanked
    18,641 times

    Italy

    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Don't think it's suspension. Don't think it's turning right too much either lol.

    Had a word with a dude who is exceptionally knowledgeable about cars and he's adamant there's a leak. Says that in his experience, mechanics are always on the clock to get through all the cars so their tests are never as thorough as you'd like. Adamant there's a very small leak which wasn't found in the servicing. No idea how I'm gonna verify that and annoying considering my tires are pretty new, but the fuck else can I do. ―\_(ツ)_/―

    I'll turn this negative into a positive and I will indirectly fund our January transfer market by purchasing Pirelli tires at my local TyrePower.
    Something like that has happened to me, to one tyre. Except in my case I'm sure of it because the tyre dealer himself explained that a very small leak was the issue.

    The tyre would partially deflate in one week or so, and it was only that tyre.

    I'm not saying that's the case for you but it certainly is a possibility.

    Though it's peculiar that it happens to you to 2 tyres.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  27. Thanks (4): Fitzy, MVD, Raul Duke, Universe

  28. #8876
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    10,611
    Thanked
    17,651 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Looks like the Apocalypse outside at the moment.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

  29. Thanks (5): Devious, I4E, MVD, Raul Duke, Universe

  30. #8877
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    10,611
    Thanked
    17,651 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Ange wins the J-League. Top achievement. By the sound of it, it took a year or so to implement his philosophy but he got it done. First Aussie coach to win a foreign league. Hopefully other coaches can follow him.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

  31. Thanks (2): MVD, Raul Duke

  32. #8878
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    6,053
    Thanked
    7,401 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87


    Fucking hilarious


    acca dacca
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

  33. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •