Page 455 of 455 FirstFirst ... 355405445452453454455
Results 9,081 to 9,100 of 9100

Thread: Nerazzurro Down Under

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Fuck ! I didn't even know Fender pulled the pin on the licensing for Japanese manufactured products. I know a few people that actually prefer the Japanese Fenders. I even have one of my own.

Any who, getting sick of these 'bros' that dgaff about following some simple rules to curve the dreaded Deportivo La Coruña spike. Fuckin chill cunts so we can get back to some normality by summer time !
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

2. Thanks (4): Fitzy, MVD, Raul Duke, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Deportivo

Many people do not realise that the factory of manufacture has a HUGE impact on quality of instruments - in some cases, even more than the brand itself. Naturally, more expensive brands will use higher quality materials, but the build quality is at an insane standard in some Japanese factories. That is why Made In Japan Fenders from the 80's to 90's in particular have a huge cult following.

For Fender, it's a somewhat understandable problem. You have your entry-level instruments (still $1000AUD) made in Mexico while the absolute cheapest US-made items start at $2,200AUD. The Made In Japan hypothetically fills that gap in terms of price point. However, when you have MIJ guitars that are equal to US-made instruments that are sold for $2,500 and up, then you have a bit of a branding inconsistency. Naturally, Fender doesn't want their Made In Japan products to overshadow their main line and make it look bad.

I played 3 MIM instruments about a month ago, valued about 1000, 1250 and 1800. All 3 of them felt like cheap fucking toys compared to my Made In Japan which I got in 2013 for $1000.

On that general topic though, due to advances in technology and machinery (the CNC Machine in particular), modern manufacturing has far reduced the gaps in quality all round. There used to be a notable differences in quality between three instruments valued at $500, $1250 and $2000. These days, the machines do it all and bridge that gap significantly. Therefore, manufacturers are able to save a bit of money and they can turn that saving into added value by using higher quality components even in their cheaper ranges.

A lot of players (and I mean experienced guys), prefer to buy a cheaper instrument and replace some hardware and electronics for a few hundo bucks. With the increase in build quality I mentioned, plus a few after market upgrades, you end up with a really fucking good instrument and money to spare. In the world of instruments, name value is obscenely overpriced. That's why Gibson went bankrupt and they're in the shitter. They build $1,500 instruments out of high quality materials, but they have wildly varying quality control (which points to inconsistent build quality), and they sell their instruments for fucking $6000. Absolute animals. No wonder people are sick of their shit.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. Thanks (2): I4E, MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

A while back, some really gross bitch appeared on my Instagram feed. The fact that she appeared on my feed means I'm following her account. My first thought was, "there's no way in hell I deliberately followed this girl. I must've accidentally followed her somehow. I'll just unfollow her."

So I go into her account and see that this girl is actively trying to be the final boss of the instahoes. The absolute archetype instawhore. A quick flick through her profile and I find myself detesting absolutely everything about her.

She has gross fake tits, ass implants, botoxed lips and has had a bad nosejob. In addition to those horrendous 1-inch fake nails, she's always wearing a kilo of makeup. She seems to follow the "Kardashian look", i.e. that hyper-defined contoured shit to give her the appearance of razor-sharp cheekbones, nose and jawline. She has those stupid magic-marker eyebrows and fake lashes.

In most of her photos she's half-naked, twerking, she's got her middle-fingers up and tongue out. She's wearing ludicrously over-the-top clothing like fluorescent G-strings and a bunch of trend-following, overpriced, "street-fashion" trash. Gucci, Air Jordan's, those stupid cat-eye sunglasses, etc.. I could go on all day. Interestingly, some of these photos are very obviously professional glamour shots, taken in and retouched by a photo studio. Unbelievable.

I'm blown away at the sheer narcissism of this girl. She gets cosmetic surgery, acts and dresses like a Nicki Minaj, Doja Cat or Cardi B, but she's a nobody, which makes it just sad. The worst part is, after all of this, she's not even fucking good-looking. I could forgive all this instahoe shit if she was actually cute but only a fucking sub-blockhead of caveman intellect could find this girl attractive.

I notice that she has nearly a quarter of a million followers, but that she only has about 8 photos - the oldest of which was only posted yesterday. So I conclude she recently bought her account. I figure some random account I was following had amassed about 250k followers, put the account up for sale and that this bitch had bought it, started using it as her own and that's why she was on my feed. That is some mental shit. She needs an audience so she goes out and buys one? Fuck me, man. It is however, intriguing in a sick way. So I decide not to unfollow her just yet.

That was about a month ago. I got reminded by this because I saw her pop up on my Instagram feed again last night and I see that in that time she's gone from 250,000 followers to less than 180k. I felt a moment of really twisted, vindictive pleasure (and a twang of pity) and thusly unfollowed her.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Italy

i had no idea that buying an instagram account was a thing.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

7. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    A while back, some really gross bitch appeared on my Instagram feed. The fact that she appeared on my feed means I'm following her account. My first thought was, "there's no way in hell I deliberately followed this girl. I must've accidentally followed her somehow. I'll just unfollow her."

So I go into her account and see that this girl is actively trying to be the final boss of the instahoes. The absolute archetype instawhore. A quick flick through her profile and I find myself detesting absolutely everything about her.

She has gross fake tits, ass implants, botoxed lips and has had a bad nosejob. In addition to those horrendous 1-inch fake nails, she's always wearing a kilo of makeup. She seems to follow the "Kardashian look", i.e. that hyper-defined contoured shit to give her the appearance of razor-sharp cheekbones, nose and jawline. She has those stupid magic-marker eyebrows and fake lashes.

In most of her photos she's half-naked, twerking, she's got her middle-fingers up and tongue out. She's wearing ludicrously over-the-top clothing like fluorescent G-strings and a bunch of trend-following, overpriced, "street-fashion" trash. Gucci, Air Jordan's, those stupid cat-eye sunglasses, etc.. I could go on all day. Interestingly, some of these photos are very obviously professional glamour shots, taken in and retouched by a photo studio. Unbelievable.

I'm blown away at the sheer narcissism of this girl. She gets cosmetic surgery, acts and dresses like a Nicki Minaj, Doja Cat or Cardi B, but she's a nobody, which makes it just sad. The worst part is, after all of this, she's not even fucking good-looking. I could forgive all this instahoe shit if she was actually cute but only a fucking sub-blockhead of caveman intellect could find this girl attractive.

I notice that she has nearly a quarter of a million followers, but that she only has about 8 photos - the oldest of which was only posted yesterday. So I conclude she recently bought her account. I figure some random account I was following had amassed about 250k followers, put the account up for sale and that this bitch had bought it, started using it as her own and that's why she was on my feed. That is some mental shit. She needs an audience so she goes out and buys one? Fuck me, man. It is however, intriguing in a sick way. So I decide not to unfollow her just yet.

That was about a month ago. I got reminded by this because I saw her pop up on my Instagram feed again last night and I see that in that time she's gone from 250,000 followers to less than 180k. I felt a moment of really twisted, vindictive pleasure (and a twang of pity) and thusly unfollowed her.
    God those trashy bitches on instagram make me sick.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

9. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Fitzy, MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    The best way to get away from that kind of shit is to not have it. I'd get rid of Instagram altogether. Save yourselves the bullshit.

11. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Fitzy, I4E, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    I've got Facebook both for news and to see that people have a birthday that day yet say nothing to them.

I swear one of the blokes on the local news here said Deportivo La Corona once when they were on Champions League highlights years ago. Good ol' Mike Rabbitt. What a legend.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

13. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, I4E, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Sydney FC doing a Juve tonight without the VAR.

15. Thanks (2): I4E, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

How good is the Rugbah League!

Knights giving me a heart attack as per usual. What a time to be alive.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Deportivo La Coruña virus gripping Mal-burn. I blame the infected Fitz for sneaking over the border and spreading it on his annual tour of the Carlton & United Brewery. He just couldn't skip it for a year.

Also, happy anniversary for 10 years of One Direction. Outstanding group of lads
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

19. Thanks (4): Fitzy, Javier'sSon, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

My hair clipper died on me mid-cut the other morning. Motor just crapped out. Then again, I suppose it was easily 15 years old. Unbelievable. I looked like a crossbred half-spastic, half-cancer patient. Put a hat and sunglasses on and drove out to the mall to get a new one. Felt like I was the only one in the mall wearing a mask. Absolute animals. COVID complacency? Aussies never took this shit seriously to begin with. Was struck by a sudden nostalgia walking past the mall food court. It was looking especially sad in these COVID times, half empty and with half the restaurants being closed. Vivid flash back to simpler tyms when we used to skip school and hang out here. We'd eat Hungry Jacks and $6 Thai food student lunch deals with some hot sluts. I miss you, Kara. Felt a sudden pang in my chest, yearning for ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶b̶y̶ a Bacon Deluxe. Poured one out for the homies. Went on. Bought my replacement clipper from the disgustingly named "shaver shop". But the pain was too strong to ignore. Against my better judgment, en route to my car, I returned to the food court to pay my respects.. also to buy lunch. To my horror and simultaneous relief I saw they'd boarded up the Hungry Jacks. Even worse was the big sign advertising the already-insufferable new replacement restaurant, boasting a "high protein" menu, "keto options" and other such selling points. No Whopper or Bacon Deluxe for me (I was yet to decide). Faced with the gut-wrenching prospect (literally) of either KFC or McDonald's, I decided to simply keep walking. Without breaking stride or looking back, pretending as if nothing happened. To fade away like a ghost.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

By being both a Knights and Inter supporter, I'm going to be dead by 45. Fuck sake.

22. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, I4E, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See

Yeah alcohol has nothing at all to do with it.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Javier'sSon View Post
    Yeah alcohol has nothing at all to do with it.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

It's 8:50PM. You Victorian cunts better be at home and not even thinking about leaving.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

27. Thanks (4): Fitzy, I4E, MVD, Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    It's 8:50PM. You Victorian cunts better be at home and not even thinking about leaving.
    It only applies to the non compliant Melbourne dingbats.

Us glorious regional Victorians can still walk freely at all hours.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

29. Thanks (3): Fitzy, MVD, Raul Duke

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    It only applies to the non compliant Melbourne dingbats.

Us glorious regional Victorians can still walk freely at all hours.
    I know right. I've tried to explain this regularly. Us ethnics are exempt.

31. Thanks (4): Fitzy, I4E, MVD, Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Now that face masks are mandatory, everybody is walking around looking suspicious as if they're about to mug you.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

33. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    Now that face masks are mandatory, everybody is walking around looking suspicious as if they're about to mug you.
    That's better than everybody wanting to rape you.

35. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, I4E, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    That's better than everybody wanting to rape you.
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

37. Thanks (1): MVD