Page 403 of 403 FirstFirst ... 303353393400401402403
Results 8,041 to 8,057 of 8057

Thread: Nerazzurro Down Under

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    I watched first half. I was loling at the monumental divide in quality between us and Die Mannschaft. I then loled at the final result being closer than I imagined. I seriously thought it was gonna be a 5-1,6-1,7-1 scoreline.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

2. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    lol nice way to have a job interview in a cafe you plebs. some 25yr old girl who looks 35 getting interviewed by a hipster couple writing notes on their iPads. Sorry girl you say 'like' and 'um' way too much. These hipsters are far nicer than I am though, listening intently to "umm when I was like, store manager? like, yeah. Umm in my role as like store manager..." 5 minutes into the interview and I'd have told you to piss off and get a thesaurus for yourself on your way home.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Grande Universe

Hearing that shit makes me physically sick.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, grammar is dead. Millennials/hipsters have killed the Queen's English.

They ought be drawn & quartered, I say.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

5. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Fitzy, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    Grande Universe

Hearing that shit makes me physically sick.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, grammar is dead. Millennials/hipsters have killed the Queen's English.

They ought be drawn & quartered, I say.
    Hear, Hear!
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

7. Thanks (3): Dylan, I4E, MVD

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Now that we've got that cleared up, it's back to my 16th century leather chair for my after dinner cigar & fine brandy...
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

9. Thanks (3): Black Jesus, Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon

United States

Yeah back in your day I4E you guys spoke pefect Latin.
    Platano Power
    FUCK PIERO AUSILIO

11. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jesus View Post
    Yeah back in your day I4E you guys spoke pefect Latin.
    in 16th century i can imagine nobles speaking french rather than latin. but really any language would do so long as the plebs wouldn't understand it.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

13. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Fuckin NSW letting in that late try and blowing my multi the cunts.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

how big is aussie rules? is it the largest sport in Oz? are yous interested in it?

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    I couldn't give a fuck about it since I'm from NSW but it's big outside of NSW and QLD.

18. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

Absolute garbage sport IMO. Disorganised as fuck and seemingly designed specifically to cause catastrophic ACL injuries.

\_(ツ)_/

20. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, MVD

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Is Aussie Rules bigger than Rugby League in Australia?

As a Union m8 I dislike both
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

As a product of a catholic private school yeah, I vastly prefer union to league as well.

I daresay AFL (Australian rules) is bigger than League? League just seems like a dying sport to me. I feel like maybe 15 years ago there were plenty of casual fans of NRL (league) but it seems like these days only hardcore fans exist though obviously not being a close follower of the sport I could be wrong.

With the exception of football of course, mma and rugby union, I can't really endure watching any other sports for more than 15 minutes. Tennis, rugby league, fucking cricket I can handle in small doses. AFL, basketball and any motorsports make me want to kill myself.

Anyway. I passed the initial application process and booked in an interview with the taxation office for next week. Based on the slots available it seems I am one of about 20 people selected for phase 2. I want this job so I can become a corporate shill and sell out, finally killing my inner child once and for all, little shit.

You know that feeling when you check your bank balance and you're like where the fuck did all my money go? Personally, I put some of my fortnightly wage in a long term account and send the rest to a day-to-day spendings account which I generally spend on trash. Usually you have a vague idea of how much money you have left in your day-to-day spendings account and you mentally keep track of it loosely. You think to yourself, I have about $1000 left. You check and realise you only have $600 left and you're like 'fuck!'. Then there's that next level where you think to yourself you have about $1000 left and you check and realise you have $36.58 left and you're like \_(ツ)_/ Yeah. I'm at that next level right now.

\_(ツ)_/

23. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, I4E, MVD, TheNetworkZ

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    The Aussie rugby team is pissweak at the moment. It's an absolute chore to watch them.

25. Thanks (2): I4E, MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

i made friends and spent two weeks with an Australian guy from adelaide last year while on holiday and he talked about Aussie rules half the time.

he was satisfied because apparently the team who dominates the league lost in the play-offs last year. he claimed it was becoming boring with the same team winning almost every year. i must say i did understand this feeling.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    I've never given a fat rats tossbag for rugby league or union. I followed AFL until about 3 or 4 years ago. It's become mundane. I'll watch the grand final and maybe some finals games, and that's about it.

Now for something a little different, I'm going out for dinner with the family soon. It'll be fun having to constantly apologise to patrons & waiters when the little one starts throwing knives & forks at everyone
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

29. Thanks (1): Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Don't you love it when you head out for dinner, grab a couple of innocent beers while waiting for the food, grab your starter(s), main, etc. and a few more beers while eating, then look at the bill and want to neck yourself because you've paid $12 per bottle of run-of-the-mill lager and you haven't even looked at the rest of the bill yet.

31. Thanks (3): Dylan, I4E, MVD