Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Georgatos' claims...

Fav. Player
    JZ

Georgatos' claims...

Georgatos in substance claim

Former Internazionale defender Grigoris Georgatos claims to have seen team-mates at the Nerazzurri take illegal substances in the dressing room.

In an interview with Greek newspaper Ethno Sport, Georgatos suggests that some of the players used forbidden substances to improve their performance.

"I never utilised those substances in my career, but I've seen a few things and I understood what was happening," he said.

"The club wasn't absolutely involved in this.

"I've seen players taking pills and injections. Inter weren't involved, but there were people who provided players [with the substances]."

Georgatos arrived at the San Siro in 1999 but is currently playing for Olympiakos.

The Greek defender insists that top players do not need illegal substances to improve their game.

"Those who play at the highest level for many years don't need to use doping," he added.

Fav. Player
    JZ

can anyone get the full transcript of the interview ?

Jimmy
    The sad part is that I see no reason for why a guy like Georgatos would lie. He was popular among the fans, and we even took him back when he was homesick.

Disturbing news...

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If this is true, the good news is Inter is not involved. Maybe it's the likes of Seedorf and Cannavaro

From inter.it:

MILAN - On the declarations attributed to Grigoris Georgatos and reported today by several Italian media, Giacinto Facchetti commented: "The only clear thing that emerges from Georgatos' presumed and confused declarations is that Inter has absolutely nothing to do with the matter. And he himself confirms this in the only passage of what has been reported from Greece. Georgatos should assume responsibility for what we have read, because we all know, him included, that at Inter doping wasn't and never will be tolerated."

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by darsez
    If this is true, the good news is Inter is not involved. Maybe it's the likes of Seedorf and Cannavaro
    HA HA Cannavaro It's the most likely!

Jimmy
    Cannavaro didn't play with Inter during that time.

That Fachetti didn't exactly deny that any player had been using doping, is also disturbing.

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    That's a load of crap. Talk about trying to make headlines. Your going to have to get more then a sentence or two from a Georgatos to make me lose any sleep over this issue.
    Nulla è impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    Cannavaro didn't play with Inter during that time.

That Fachetti didn't exactly deny that any player had been using doping, is also disturbing.
    How could he, he isn't with them all the time. But he sent out a clear message that if any player would be found guilty, he'd be on his way out, since doping is not tolerated at Inter.
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!

Fav. Player
    Santigol

What a load of crap, fark Georgatos, perhaps he should learn how to cross before going out and making such claims.
    What is his motive? The fact that he was so pathetic, he flopped twice. **** him.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

This pisses me off a lot guys. i knew this kind of shit went on with Juve and possibly other shady clubs but us???

One of the things we had going for us was winning with dignity and honesty, the way the sport was meant to be played. I would like to see Inter conduct a full investigation into this just in case and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt (not like that court scam Juve pulled) that this bull did not take place in the confines of our pure black and blue walls.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

There should be an investigation on how this a-hole got to our club.

Oh man, remembering him brings back all those horrible memories

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    There should be an investigation on how this a-hole got to our club.
    If it was juve, youd be jumping up and down on your chair trying to make new avatars.

Even though his shit, i dont know why he'd lie. i wouldnt right off what he says...

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Big farkin [sorry catanha for using your word here ] surprise that players - who train everyday, play sometimes three matches a week - use some illegal stuff.

Yeah, it´s probably just Cannavaro [who didn´t use anything illegal though] and Juventus.
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia più grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

Fav. Player
    Capitano

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    The sad part is that I see no reason for why a guy like Georgatos would lie. He was popular among the fans, and we even took him back when he was homesick.

Disturbing news...
    I read the whole interview...

The Inter part:

Q: Has anyone ever suggested you to use drags?

A: I never utilised those substances in my career, but I've seen a few things and I understood what was happening

Q: You saw many things??

A: I saw, but I wasn't sure what it was, so I stayed away from it...

Q: If we expand this, then there will be a huge thing going on in Italy...

A: I know that, and I don't want to, I have only good memories from Inter.

Q: Ok, let's just say that Inter officially had nothing to do with it. So, what did you see? Pills?

A: Just pills????

Q: What? Injections too..?

A: Of course. Inter's management had nothing to do with it. Officially the substances weren't provided by the team. There were certain people who provided some players. I won't say any names. The only thing that I'll tell you is that players that perform great for many years don't use drags. Those who make 1 or 2 remarkable years and then dissapear are the ones you should suspect...

Q: Have you ever seen Ronaldo use drags? (they were buddies and room-mates)

A: Never!

I've been following Geo for years.
    The guy during his carrier always said things as they are, so he's probably telling the truth...

You should also know that Inter is in his heart, always has the best things to say about the club and especially Moratti.
    In this interview he mentioned: "What can I say about Moratti...He deserves to celebrate a Scudetto. He has spent a lot of money and he's highly abused."

I don't know guys... Why would he claim such things?
    Inter was excellent with him and he does appreciates that.
    |INTER F.C.|

Jimmy
    Catanha, you can't possibly say that Georgatos flopped twice. His first season with us was absolutely brilliant.

His second season was shit though.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    If a player can't run,can't pass,can't score,can't mark and everyone is laughing with his performance,then he has no choice.He claims lies and bullshit during his interviews,so people notice him.

The best thing he has to do is to keep his mouth shut and stop lying.

This is so rediculous!!!I always disliked this guy.He was good(now he is shit) but his character was,is and will always be...
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Thanks for the interview interista7.
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgatos
    Officially the substances weren't provided by the team.
    Nice quote...officially.
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia più grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

Fav. Player
    Capitano

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi
    Thanks for the interview interista7
    No problem mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pani
    If a player can't run,can't pass,can't score,can't mark and everyone is laughing with his performance,then he has no choice.He claims lies and bullshit during his interviews,so people notice him.

The best thing he has to do is to keep his mouth shut and stop lying.

This is so rediculous!!!I always disliked this guy.He was good(now he is shit) but his character was,is and will always be...
    Georgatos will end his career next year, his contract was renewed for an extra year because of his wish to end with Olympiacos and I don't think that he wants to be noticed. He was great some years ago, now he's total shit, he knows it, we know it. (I can't even watch him play to be honest)
    It's 100% sure that he loves Inter.
    I just don't understand why would he say such things after so many years...
    |INTER F.C.|

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Are we certain that he said it? Maybe they just used him... no one knows... The guy is still an asshole in his mind