View Poll Results: Where will Mancini lead us this season?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • To a top three finish?

44 39.64%
  • To the Coppa Italia trophy?

26 23.42%
  • To the EL trophy?

21 18.92%
  • To a EL Spot?

45 40.54%
  • Outside the European places?

9 8.11%
  • To wishing Mazzarri wasn't fired?

6 5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 693 of 693 FirstFirst ... 193593643683690691692693
Results 13,841 to 13,850 of 13850

Thread: Roberto Mancini

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Perhaps my favorite Mancini moment from last season was the LB situation. I was a huge critic of Juan Jesus at LB back from the 2013/14 season. He deserved it too as he displayed he wasn't up to the task. I also knew nothing of Alex Telles when we signed him from Galatasaray. Being a young, attacking fullback with flair, I expected him to be a slight upgrade of Dodo - capable in offense but defensively suspect. Shit, did he prove me wrong or what. Telles was so capable and tenacious in defense while being a strong attacker too. Meanwhile, maybe Juan was feeling the pressure from the Murillo and Telles signings or maybe he just finally managed to piece things together on the training ground because whenever he got a chance at LB, he was so impressive too. It culminated in a maniac performance against Milan where he played like a man possessed - sprinting around, flying into hard but fair, perfect tackles and being a constant attacking outlet on the left.

So, Mancini has this dilemma of having two young Brazilian fullbacks, both playing out of their skins and competing for that LB spot and what does he do? He benches them both, at the height of their form and plays fucking Nagatomo of course. Fucking of course he does. And when Nagatomo, who hasn't had a good game since 2011, predictably plays like shit, instead of reinstating either Juan or Telles to the starting lineup, Mancini persists with Nagatomo. Of course he does. By the time Telles and Juan see any more game time, the team has already started its dismal descent down the ladder, and they're both rusty as shit from being benched for so long.

Fuck off, Mancio.
    You forgot the part when he decided to bring back Santon from the dead (After 4 months of not playing) and start him in the derby against Milan

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    QuantumOfSolace

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    You forgot the part when he decided to bring back Santon from the dead (After 4 months of not playing) and start him in the derby against Milan
    Subbing in Juan Jesus in the first leg against Juventus in the Coppa Italia when we were 0-2 down and then conceding another one right after that was another highlight.

3. Thanks (2): Glass box, JJM

Macedonia

His subs weren't as bad as Pioli's though.
    And I really thought Mancio does them worst. I like him being where he is now - not here!

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Since everybody remembering his glory days of his second spell, I wanna join.

Starting the Medel-Melo midfield against Lazio at home and leaves Brozo and Ljajic on the bench, when they were both on fire in the previous games, especially Brozo with that carbon copy goal and all the Epic Brozo shit. Of course we lost that match and it was the start of the tumbling apart.

Remember him underestimatig Carpi by starting Palcio and leaving Miranda on the bench, we drew that match. His subs werent as bad as Pioli's, but I'd say his starting eleven has always been full of surprises, in a negative way.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    Mancini-Zenit, deal is close. Meeting with president Fursenko: the picture

After Luciano Spalletti, Zenit could once again hire an Italian manager. Roberto Mancini is ready to return to coaching after taking a sabbatical year, there's optimism a deal will be reached with the Russian club as demonstrated by the picture on Instagram with president Fursenko. Roberto Mancini is the likely replacement for Lucescu on Zenit's bench.
    http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/manci...ko-the-picture

Fav. Player
    The Phenomenon

Indonesia

thanks to Andreolli for that headshot...i will remember Mancini that way

Fav. Player
    FuckAllOfThem
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Manshitni pretty much Zenit's coach
    Buy Nagahomo,Frog,Jovetic,Medel,Ansaldi,Kondo,Brozo,Bi abia and whoever scrub I can't think of now please

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    He will ask for Yaya Toure
    Nuova stagione, nuova squadra, nuove speranze...

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    He will ask for Yaya Toure
    Goodluck, Man city are negiotiating a contract extension with Yaya, but sure we all said he was done two years ago

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Holy See

Swap deal; Criscito for Nagatomo. Mancini's dream come true
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

12. Thanks (2): .h., JJM