View Poll Results: Where will Mancini lead us this season?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • To a top three finish?

44 39.64%
  • To the Coppa Italia trophy?

26 23.42%
  • To the EL trophy?

21 18.92%
  • To a EL Spot?

45 40.54%
  • Outside the European places?

9 8.11%
  • To wishing Mazzarri wasn't fired?

6 5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 689 of 693 FirstFirst ... 189589639679686687688689690691692 ... LastLast
Results 13,761 to 13,780 of 13850

Thread: Roberto Mancini

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    id love to see where we would end up this season with mancini still in charge. all his limitations in his management style, he wouldnt have let these pussies fold like this
    You mean exactly how we ended last season?

2. Thanks (2): Black Jesus, M.Adnan

Italy

Talking about 2016/2017 simulations

- Mancini without scarf: battling with Lazio and Atalanta for the 4th place.

- Motivated Mancini with scarf: 4th place.

- Mancini with scarf plus Yaya lazily bossing entire games via charisma (including the second half against those runaways of Milan): big troubles for Roma and Napoli.

(Ivan Zazzaroni mode: off)

4. Thanks (1): Rain

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member
    id love to see where we would end up this season with mancini still in charge. all his limitations in his management style, he wouldnt have let these pussies fold like this
    If Mancini was still our coach, we would have spent the money on DM, CB and fullbacks in the summer instead of Gabigol and Mario. I guess we may have ended up with oldies the likes of Toure/Biglia, Zabaleta, Garay/Benatia, but I have little doubt our season would have been much, much better. Not the attacking football that some people here crave for, but much more solid defending and fighting for a result. I also think Mancini would have used Perisic and Candreva much better than Pioli, specially because Mancini likes his wingers to cut in more often. Pioli focussed too much on width and crossing.

I can't say we would have finished in the top 3 for sure, coz Napoli and Roma have had good seasons. But I have little doubt we would have finished in the top 4, and possibly be in CL spot contention till the very end... my guess is that most likely we would have finished 2nd, 3rd or 4th. And we would not end up with a team which was mentally broken. Also, a lot more players/coaches would be interested in coming to Inter this summer.

For the haters, I am not saying that Mancini is a great coach... but mainly that the continuity helps.
    We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

6. Thanks (3): Harpsabu, Quantum, Rain

Fav. Player
    batmanovic

United States

Mancini says we'd be top 3 if he were still in charge, but he had to walk away. FUCK YOU! He walked away two weeks before the season started, tail between his legs, and threw us into chaos. Go fuck yourself you effeminate prick
    ------------Milito.
    Pandev-----Sneijder-----Eto'o.
    ------Motta--Cambiasso.
    Zanetti-Samuel-Lucio-Maicon.
    -----------Julio Cesar.

8. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Yeah, there's no need to say that. What a fucking asshole.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    Mancini denies contact with Roma and says “Whoever takes Inter’s players will do well”

Interviewed at Radio Incontro Olympia, Roberto Mancini, former Inter coach, responded to his future: "My sabbatical year will end when I find a team. Roma? I have never met with anyone. I hope there is an opportunity abroad because it is more fun, you learn a new culture. I would also like the Bundesliga, it's a different experience."

On his past Inter, "There were no presuppositions to go forward, then one has dignity. I could not accept it and I just said it." "Return? Life never knows. There was an offer of three years to stay but I did not understand who to talk to, and in that situation it was difficult to be able to make the team. At that moment there is not the right spirit to move on. I'm sorry because the team would have come in the top three, if we did the right thing. They are not doing well, but it's not fair to make assumptions. I'm aslo saying that those who take the Inter players will do a great deal."

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    On his past Inter, "There were no presuppositions to go forward, then one has dignity. I could not accept it and I just said it." "Return? Life never knows. There was an offer of three years to stay but I did not understand who to talk to, and in that situation it was difficult to be able to make the team. At that moment there is not the right spirit to move on. I'm sorry because the team would have come in the top three, if we did the right thing. They are not doing well, but it's not fair to make assumptions. I'm aslo saying that those who take the Inter players will do a great deal."

"Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

12. Thanks (1): WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

He left because he wanted a contract extension and didn't get it. And by the way he didn't even actually left , it was a golden handshake.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

14. Thanks (1): Black Jesus

Fav. Player
    batmanovic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    He left because he wanted a contract extension and didn't get it. And by the way he didn't even actually left , it was a golden handshake.
    He literally said in the interview that he was offered a 3 year extension but turned it down because the state of the club was such a mess
    ------------Milito.
    Pandev-----Sneijder-----Eto'o.
    ------Motta--Cambiasso.
    Zanetti-Samuel-Lucio-Maicon.
    -----------Julio Cesar.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Yeah, Suning wanted to tie Mancini down for 3 years but he left over the transfers

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Roberto Mancini claims Inter “would’ve reached at least the top three” if he was still Coach and believes Roma “will appoint someone else”.

Mancini walked out on Inter just a fortnight before the start of the season due to disagreements with Suning Group, while he has been linked with potentially replacing Luciano Spalletti at Roma.

“Roma? I think they’ll appoint someone else, I’ve had chances to go to Roma as a player,” the former Manchester City boss told Radio Incontro Olympia.

“I have nothing against Roma, I respect them and they respected me, also as a player.

“I’ve never met any of Roma’s leaders. I hope to have another crack abroad, experience a different adventure, to discover a new culture. I’d like to work in the Bundesliga.

“Back to Inter? There were no longer the foundations to move forward. I spoke and they didn’t understand me.

“I have my dignity, I couldn’t accept what they were doing. In life you never know, anything can happen. The current owners offered me a three-year deal, but there was chaos, you didn’t know who to speak to. It was difficult to manage the team.

“I’m sorry because the team had done a great job, and this year they would’ve reached at least the top three. Whoever signs Inter’s players will have done great business.”

- - - Updated - - -

Shut the f*** up, will you?!

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Inter-nazi-onale View Post
    He literally said in the interview that he was offered a 3 year extension but turned it down because the state of the club was such a mess
    the contract extension was tied to getting a Champions League spot. which seems absolutely fair to me.

but if you think it isn't, feel free to explain to me why.

how can he think he can pull people's legs by telling it was all about pride? it was just about being getting another three years of pay no matter what results he got.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

19. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    this guy is a fucking moron

21. Thanks (1): nerazzurri4life

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member
    Please stop inventing stuff, dude. Its a known fact that Inter offered Mancini a 3 year contract extension last summer. Mancini turned it down. Mancini and Inter have both confirmed as much.

Why Mancini turned down a lucrative offer is up for question. Presumably the new contract has a caveat that he will not have any veto power on transfers that he had in his previous contract, and that was the reason Mancini walked. Mancini has a big ego, so this explanation makes sense.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Please stop inventing stuff, dude. Its a known fact that Inter offered Mancini a 3 year contract extension last summer. Mancini turned it down. Mancini and Inter have both confirmed as much.

Why Mancini turned down a lucrative offer is up for question. Presumably the new contract has a caveat that he will not have any veto power on transfers that he had in his previous contract, and that was the reason Mancini walked. Mancini has a big ego, so this explanation makes sense.
    lol. just, lol. I read it on news sites just like I guess you get your Inter news from sports sites, so it's a big arrogant to say i'm making up stuff, unless you have better sources.

http://www.sempreinter.com/2016/08/0...nate-contract/

"the discord seems to have stemmed from the three-year contract extension offer of Suning and the particular performance requirements it entailed."

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    lol. just, lol. I read it on news sites just like I guess you get your Inter news from sports sites, so it's a big arrogant to say i'm making up stuff, unless you have better sources.

"the discord seems to have stemmed from the three-year contract extension offer of Suning and the particular performance requirements it entailed."
    So he was offered an extension then...
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Jesus View Post
    Juve is winning the treble or I will post a picture of my small flaccid dick.

25. Thanks (1): Bluenine

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member
    He left because he wanted a contract extension and didn't get it.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Me? Lol. It was you to say I was making up. I replied with a link, you reply with comics

28. Thanks (4): Big Willy, Quantum, Wings, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Lets imagine it was the condition ok...

Mancini, you need to make CL to get kept on.
    Ok, i need a CB a DM and full back to make.
    Ok, you will get a CM and a young Striker instead.

Would you stay on? Lol if there was a performence clause inserted, the transfer strategy makes it even more stupid

30. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Ok, i need a CB a DM and full back to make.
    Ok, you will get a CM and a young Striker instead.
    But why did he want a 34 years old DM with ludicrous wages when he already has two of his favorite buddies at that position, Melo and Medel? If he thinks that Toure is an upgrade over Melo, then why did he request to sign Melo in the first place? Also if his other requested player Kondogbia counts as a DM, who btw was expensive and made us sacrifice Kovacic, then that's 4 favorite players at one position.

As for the fullbacks, he's already gotten favorites Ansaldi and Erkin plus another favorite Nagatomo already here, and that's after he got rid of a 4th LB he's requested and changed his mind later (Telles). So that's 3 players at one position. Moreover, If he's wanted a RB then why did he get rid of his other requested player Montoya, who was also a 3rd RB in addition to D'Ambrosio and Santon (who was also another request by Mancini)?

Man my head hurts me after writing that! Now I remember why everyone here was happy that he's left us! (except Bluenine and a couple)
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge