View Poll Results: Where will Mancini lead us this season?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • To a top three finish?

44 39.64%
  • To the Coppa Italia trophy?

26 23.42%
  • To the EL trophy?

21 18.92%
  • To a EL Spot?

45 40.54%
  • Outside the European places?

9 8.11%
  • To wishing Mazzarri wasn't fired?

6 5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 313 of 702 FirstFirst ... 213263303310311312313314315316323363413 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,260 of 14024

Thread: Roberto Mancini

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by icardiscores View Post
    this isn't Mancini's team...he is handling WM's broken piece of shit team which is imposssibrrruuu!
    Isn't that just the perfect justification for now, huh? Let's see how long you'll still be willing to play that card.

To me it sounds as ridiculous as Mancini claiming Mou managed to win CL because he inherited a great team. Linking one thing to another doesn't generally work that well in such contexts tbh.

But fine, it's everyone's excuse for now. I guess we just wait & see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

2. Thanks (1): Armes

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Bravo Bravo! Fire Mazzarri and destroy everything he tried to build so we can have another biggest paid coach who so far has managed to fuck up the defense, fuck up Kovacic and everything Mazzarri did with him, stupid pointless subs, and marvelous champagne football. I'm also looking forward to the economic shitstorm when he starts draining the finances.

Last time Guarin did what Palacio did today, he warmed the bench until your saviour Mancio came. We'll see how Mancini will deal with it. Maybe applaud too like Palacio who should fuck off now and not be in Milito's old nest. Put in Bonnazzoli fro 2 minutes Injuries galore He'll get cocked the fuck out on the first round in EU, and all of you daretomazzarrista world class coaches that swarm this place, will bitch to get a new coach, and Moratti will happily oblige.

Beaten by Stramaccioni and Stankovic at home.

Go fuck yourself Mancini, comb your hair, and I'll see you at the next merry pre game conference.

I voted.

Sorry, did Mancini ruin Mazzarri's iron fucking curtain of a defence?

You have to go back to September the last time Inter scored in Serie A for two games in a row by the way. Sep Fucking Tember.

4. Thanks (5): Batman, sanka, Shaun, Wings, _OC_

Fav. Player

Europe

Pretty much spot on. He actually knows the problems which needs to be taken care of. Maybe we can finally see changes.

Mancini: 'I am absolutely livid'
    By Football Italia staff

Roberto Mancini is “absolutely livid” after Inter threw away a lead to lose 2-1 against Udinese. “It was a blackout.”

The Nerazzurri suffered their second consecutive Serie A defeat after a 4-2 at Roma.

“I can say the first half we played really well, allowed Udinese nothing, were aggressive and had the chances to score more,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“For about 15 minutes we had a blackout in which we allowed Udinese to score and conceded two goals – although one of them let’s be honest we basically scored against ourselves. They also had two or three counter-attacks in that period.

“In football it can happen to concede a goal and games last 93-94 minutes. We scored first, conceded the equaliser and should’ve continued playing the way we did in the first half. For some reason we didn’t manage that.”

Mancini was asked whether Inter were psychologically fragile, something the team had already shown under Walter Mazzarri.

“I think the first half my players were excellent and did what we’d been trying in training. Considering all that, it was improbable that it would only be 1-0 at the break.

“I don’t think it was fatigue and we must understand that situations can change during a game and we need to adapt.

“In the second half we seemed to almost not go for 50-50 balls, perhaps because we were demoralised, but that certainly didn’t happen in the first half.

“Our midfielders went too far forward instead of staying in their positions, the defence was too deep and the goal changed our approach.

“I am absolutely livid with this defeat, but very happy with the first 45 minutes. I know it doesn’t count for a damn thing now, but that first half is what I want Inter to be.

“This must remain a real team and not just collapse when they concede a goal. It’s not possible for them to get so downhearted so quickly.

“It’s not easy in two weeks to create the attitude we had in the first half, but ultimately points count. Against Roma we also threw away the result by gifting them goals. We can’t do anything about it now other than roll our sleeves up, keep working and hope things will change.”

The January transfer window is coming up, so will Mancini seek to reinforce?

“I can’t afford to think about the market right now. I believe in the squad, as I repeat that first half performance was everything I was after. We just need to keep that up for 90 minutes and have more quality in the final third, as when you dominate to that degree you need to convert the chances.”
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!

6. Thanks (3): Devious, Fitzy, Grujinho

United States

Quote Originally Posted by icardiscores View Post
    this isn't Mancini's team...he is handling WM's broken piece of shit team which is imposssibrrruuu!

they still play like it was WM in charge...maybe glimpses of better things to come but the majority is still WM's TradeMark!

those who genuinely cry that WM was fired are just wrong...I don't want to insult tbh...
    that's no fucking excuse is losing

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Lol that is bullshit, he did NOTHING for the whole second half, he checked on Icardi before the sub and showed Dodo where to throw the ball, but that was it.

He is a shit tactician. He doesn't recognize the problems at all, for him it was a blackout, but what it actually was was a tactical rape by strama and deki.

There is no 'mancini needs time' excuse for this. They already proved that they play better under Mancini, not by much, but they do. We were winning, goddammit, it also seems mancini needs time to figure out that he just got fucked by the horrible Udinese. Get rekd.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

9. Thanks (4): Armes, Kakaroto, Lionheart, Wallace

Fav. Player

Europe

Yea, Strama's tactical geniusness made Palacio pass to Thereau.

The biggest problem has been individual mistakes(in attack and in defence) and players mental problems for a long time now. One set back(conceded goal) and the whole team lost it. Then brainfart from Palacio and in few minutes Inter lost game where they had dominated since.
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!

11. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    3, 4, 9, 10, 11

Kuwait

30 FIF Special Ones Comedic Post of the Year
    Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post

The biggest problem has been individual mistakes(in attack and in defence) and players mental problems for a long time now. One set back(conceded goal) and the whole team lost it. Then brainfart from Palacio and in few minutes Inter lost game where they had dominated since.

Actually, it was Nagatomo who told Palacio to send it back. Really, he just waved his hand and Thereau read it loud and clear.

Watch closely on 1:44

Also..

In the 75th minute, Mancini was amazed by a clueless Kuzmanovic one-two with Dodo and a static forward line waiting in Udinese's box, to the point of waving to them to drop deeper to move things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Help me Crotone, you're my only hope.

13. Thanks (2): Devious, wera

Fav. Player
    R20,R9

Bosnia Herzegovina

He wants his forward much more out of box(and help "wingers" get more space ) to play it on the side, so thay can storm it back in for more space and momentum ..

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Sorry, did Mancini ruin Mazzarri's iron fucking curtain of a defence?

You have to go back to September the last time Inter scored in Serie A for two games in a row by the way. Sep Fucking Tember.
    Sep Fucking Tember your ass.

And yes, Mancini's defense will continue to get raped. Just wait and enjoy the show.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post

You do not get it. We could see both goals coming from a mile away, in one way or another. Mancini did nothing when they started pressuring us, when guarin was double teamed, kova closely watched, when they started using the wings a lot more.... we just kept playing the same game with endless crosses, playing too attacking even tho we were winning...

I can give Mancini time and all that, but if anybody thinks he was the right choice with this set of players, you must be out of your goddamned mind. Ironically, the only game he won...he wasn't even on the bench.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Can't wait for more of these comments from Mancini

Watch the 1st half, take a break, watch the 2nd, read mancini's comments, then read strama's

Very clear what happened and I said it in the match thread. Strama made half time adjustments to put pressure on us. It is no coincidence that Udinese pressed us more, won the ball off of us more, and attacked us more in the 2nd half. MANCINI SHOULD BE LIVID WITH HIS TACTICAL PREPARATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

Not the players. Not any mentality bullshit. Can't wait for more of this!! Mancini is indeed back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

18. Thanks (5): Fitzy, Guney, Wallace, wera, Wings

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Sep Fucking Tember your ass.

And yes, Mancini's defense will continue to get raped. Just wait and enjoy the show.
    I apologise, I misread the calendar on inter.it. You can't actually be supporting Mazzarri though can you? I know supporting the opposite is your thing but Mazzarri was absolute wank and Mancini has come in an made Inter watchable within his first game.

20. Thanks (1): Shaun

United States

Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    Can't wait for more of these comments from Mancini

Watch the 1st half, take a break, watch the 2nd, read mancini's comments, then read strama's

Very clear what happened and I said it in the match thread. Strama made half time adjustments to put pressure on us. It is no coincidence that Udinese pressed us more, won the ball off of us more, and attacked us more in the 2nd half. MANCINI SHOULD BE LIVID WITH HIS TACTICAL PREPARATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

Not the players. Not any mentality bullshit. Can't wait for more of this!! Mancini is indeed back!
    What Mancini lacks is a finishing player like Zlatan... if he finds that player in january good if not will be left in the wilderness of more disappointments.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

At least Inter games are again fun to watch, even tho we keep losing points. Now just wait for the triumphant return of ol Ricky and the new scudetto is just around the corner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Inter2010 View Post
    What Mancini lacks is a finishing player like Zlatan... if he finds that player in january good if not will be left in the wilderness of more disappointments.
    Good thing football is as easy as that.

23. Thanks (1): Guney

Fav. Player
    Cassano

England

First thing in January we need to get rid of those shitty Brazilian defenders, replace them with quality and then take it from there. Nastasic will be a huge improvement on Jesus, while even Kolarov is more defensively astute than the Roma reject. Until January and beyond, D'Ambrosio and Vidic have to play ahead of those Brazilian myths

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    I apologise, I misread the calendar on inter.it. You can't actually be supporting Mazzarri though can you? I know supporting the opposite is your thing but Mazzarri was absolute wank and Mancini has come in an made Inter watchable within his first game.
    I apologise for the language too. But I have been "supporting" Mazzarri for a long time, or at least been counterarguing with those who blamed him for everything. Me, Hadrian (who doesn't post much nowadays), Lionheart and some very few others (Wallace is just Wallacing and doesn't count). Mazzarri was not absolute wank - he actually made progress despite this and that and I won't get anymore into that since its a dead discussion and he's gone. The wank was Moratti who fired him to continue his wanking 'old story same wanker'.

Inter being "watchable" in Mancini's first game is an illusion created by a shit Milan, and the traditional honeymoon period. Had Mazzarri been in the bench today, loosing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

I won't say anymore on the matter. Judge accordingly in the next games and I really hope I wrong as fuck because that table is looking very, very unfucking watchable right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterInterista View Post
    First thing in January we need to get rid of those shitty Brazilian defenders, replace them with quality and then take it from there. Nastasic will be a huge improvement on Jesus, while even Kolarov is more defensively astute than the Roma reject. Until January and beyond, D'Ambrosio and Vidic have to play ahead of those Brazilian myths
    I suggest you phone V. Gaal and take your quality Vidic back?

26. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, Lionheart, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yeah sure.

And a Samuel at the back and a Maicon on the right, and a Cambiasso in the middle.

He's ONLY missing these few elements, very achievable and easy to get.

Oh, and a Jose Mourinho to inherit his squad, so he can take some credit of other people's Champions League.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Ireland

Ha ha schooled by little, inexperienced Strama. Was he asleep 2nd half? Clueless, disappointing show. Worrying times people.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He was too slow to make tactical changes and substitutions again. This needs to change. Say what you want about Serie A, but the coaches in the league are willing to tinker with tactics far more than in most leagues. Mancini needs to realise this and react accordingly, or even be proactive and keep the opposition on their toes.

Also, Medel needs more help. Guarin and Kuzmanovic don't provide adequate cover. Krhin, Obi, M'villa - whoever, but someone who knows how to protect a defence which clearly needs protecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

30. Thanks (4): Cal, Dylan, morrisama, Vincenzi

Fav. Player
    Felipe melon

Italy

I wholeheartedly agree. We need to use all that money we saved on Rolando to get either messi or ronaldo. It'll be just the addition Mancini needs.

32. Thanks (2): Inter2010, Kakaroto