Thread: La Curva Nord

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    It's not realistic but fuck me if I wouldn't die for Inter to win something next season just to shut Brehme the fuck up.
    If that gonna happen, it’s more realistic for Brehme to quit inter and FIF, then admit he was wrong about Conte...

2. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Conte is costing the club twice as much as the next highest paid manager in the league and has the management willing to spend big to get the players he wants.
    If he doesn't win the Scudetto in 2020, he's a failure.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

4. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Conte is costing the club twice as much as the next highest paid manager in the league and has the management willing to spend big to get the players he wants.
    If he doesn't win the Scudetto in 2020, he's a failure.
    19/20 or 20/21?
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

2020 means 2020. May 2020, 19/20 however you want to write it. How can we be champions for 20/21 by 2020?

He's getting paid 11m net a year and costs us another 5m net for Spalletti's sacking. The next coach makes less than 8m net. He must deliver the Scudetto or at least a persistent fight till the final day AND a strong European participation in the Champions League. Meaning quarter finals+.

He will barely finish top 3 (too early to tell, but even a top 6 finish is debatable seeing the 'strategy') and might not make it past the Group Stage (pending the draw which may not be favorable) though. He's no guarantee for success, he's more likely to cause us a multiseason setback. And I really do hope that Curva Nord makes life a living hell for him until he understands where he's working now.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

2020 means 2020. May 2020, 19/20 however you want to write it. How can we be champions for 20/21 by 2020?

He's getting paid 11m net a year and costs us another 5m net for Spalletti's sacking. The next coach makes less than 8m net. He must deliver the Scudetto or at least a persistent fight till the final day AND a strong European participation in the Champions League. Meaning quarter finals+.

He will barely finish top 3 (too early to tell, but even a top 6 finish is debatable seeing the 'strategy') and might not make it past the Group Stage (pending the draw which may not be favorable) though. He's no guarantee for success, he's more likely to cause us a multiseason setback. And I really do hope that Curva Nord makes life a living hell for him until he understands where he's working now.
    Ok so you want him to win the Scudetto (or barely miss out on it) and reach the quarter finals (or semis) of champions league in his first season at the club or else fans should turn on him?

right... I mean, it'd be only the third time in a row where he'd take a club from mediocrity to winning the league on his first season. Juventus and Chelsea were in 7th and 10th place and his holiness Spalletti gifted him an Inter that finished 4th so anything less than a Scudetto + another trophy would be a complete failure and we should fire him straight away. The Curva should also stop him outside the stadium and beat the shit out of him until he dies.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."

-Walter Mazzarri

9. Thanks (3): GenDire, InterFCAustin, MVD

Greece

What is your expectation from a coach that is costing you 32m a year, whom the fans do not really want here and has joined a team that is what we could call a semi-regular CL participant*?

*list of clubs being 2+ years in a row in Champions League is much thinner than you'd expect.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    What is your expectation from a coach that is costing you 32m a year, whom the fans do not really want here and has joined a team that is what we could call a semi-regular CL participant*?

*list of clubs being 2+ years in a row in Champions League is much thinner than you'd expect.
    Is scudetto enough, or maybe win premier league too, simultaneously? I mean 32 millions you know. Maybe win two national leagues titles at the same time. Would you be happy then?

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

What is your expectation from a coach that is costing you 32m a year, whom the fans do not really want here and has joined a team that is what we could call a semi-regular CL participant?
    An improvement over last season (as in a second place finish or very comfortable third) and maybe a coppa italia, get out of groups in CL.
    And a Scudetto in his second season + quarters or semis in CL and all the other things you said.

-Walter Mazzarri

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    An improvement over last season (as in a second place finish or very comfortable third) and maybe a coppa italia, get out of groups in CL.
    And a Scudetto in his second season + quarters or semis in CL and all the other things you said.

Seriously that's what you expect from Conte any competent manager would have accomplished that with the squad we already have.

Like I already said if Conte is actually a top coach (he's paid like one) he needs to get at a minimum 85 points next season and the Scudetto the year after (or something like semis or final of the CL and more than 90 points in Serie A).

Fighting for 2nd place, a Coppa Italia and getting out the group stage is what I was expecting from Spalletti.
    "Si chiamerŗ Internazionale, perchŤ noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

We're in a similar situation, let's see if we get a similar reaction...

Thanks for reminding me about this embarrassment... Levski fans are the worst.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

16. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Sqnalkel View Post
    Seriously that's what you expect from Conte any competent manager would have accomplished that with the squad we already have.

Like I already said if Conte is actually a top coach (he's paid like one) he needs to get at a minimum 85 points next season and the Scudetto the year after (or something like semis or final of the CL and more than 90 points in Serie A).

Fighting for 2nd place, a Coppa Italia and getting out the group stage is what I was expecting from Spalletti.
    I don't see what the issue is. We both agree that we should expect a Scudetto in his second season. Brehme said he wants Scudetto + Semis or quarters in CL THIS season.

-Walter Mazzarri

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

we are not in a similiar situation, this is only youre oppinion.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    we are not in a similiar situation, this is only youre oppinion.
    Well, my opinion is based on the fact that this is a video about a guy who vocally had expressed affection towards the rival tram of the team he's been presented to manage.

What is your opinion based on other than blissful unawareness and Conte dick riding?

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Well, my opinion is based on the fact that this is a video about a guy who vocally had expressed affection towards the rival tram of the team he's been presented to manage.

What is your opinion based on other than blissful unawareness and Conte dick riding?
    What's your opinion of Leonardo's appointment? Is it comparable?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Wobblz, Inter-Milan rivalry is more of a friendly banter, so Leo cannot be considered a turncoat by Milan's fans. Btw, brehme has stated that 2334343 times already too.
    ďIs shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?Ē

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    What's your opinion of Leonardo's appointment? Is it comparable?
    Not even close. Still not a good idea, but you can digest that. The only Brazilian that Milan had that would feel extremely weird is fucking Serginho.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Whether we win the Scudetto next year or not depends on our squad as well - not only on the coach. Juventus basically have two squads that can compete at the highest level. Their depth is miles ahead of ours.

We, on the other hand, have yet to assemble a first team squad - forget adding players for more depth.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

26. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Dylan, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

Just Balkan stuffs .
    non mollare mai

28. Thanks (1): dax21

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

What a bunch of thugs, why is this acceptable in football?
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    What a bunch of thugs, why is this acceptable in football?
    Such kind of shit is only possible in Bulgaria. The dude that stands next to the coach is a Levski legend, Nasko Sirakov, fucker does absolutely nothing to protect his coach and just laugh's it out and walks out while they successfully strip the guy. And all that because the coach allegedly said at a certain point he's a fan of Levski's main rival - CSKA Sofia... Bollocks. Bulgarian football is pretty much dead anyway so nobody cares, I stopped supporting local teams (was a Levski fan myself) long ago, but it's still cringe worthy to be reminded of how hilariously bad the whole environment is.
    ó Massimo Moratti

31. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Sassuolu, Shark