Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking Forward to the Next Season

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Le Guen will be the coach of Rangers next season I believe. It's a shame he made his decision so early or he could have been the next coach of Inter or as some like to call it "the poisoned chalice".

And before we all get sentimental over Cuper, I think it should be known that the legendary Helenio Herrera has a better chance of coming back to life than Cuper being employed by Moratti again.

Mourinho is welcome to the job if he ever gets tired of Chelsea which I'm sure he will soon enough. After all, isn't winning with Inter the ultimate challenge? What better way to cement yourself as the best coach in the world than winning lo Scudetto with us.

Fav. Player
    All at Inter

Armenia

29 Forum Supporter
    After all, isn't winning with Inter the ultimate challenge? What better way to cement yourself as the best coach in the world than winning lo Scudetto with us
    That's what I was writing about in the "Future coach" thread. Just a season left until our centenary - maybe Moratti will pay for Lo Scudetto in 2007/08 season? And the coach will be the luckiest, to win the title with Inter
    http://www.armenian-soccer.com
    Armenian Soccer Videos

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Mouriniho is arragant as hell, he would want a challenge and inter would offer that. He thinks he is the best coach the world has ever seen if he manages to get inter to win again nobody would be able to dispute him.
    As you all know he is the only one I would swap Mancini for, BUT people who know Mourinho well and have followed his progress from early stage of his career would know his arrival is very unlikely. And the main reason for that is Mourinho demanding full control over transfers and players and so on. In a circus like ours everyone have a say and I donít think unless they guarantee full control to the special one he will accept our offer.

Anyhow, he is the only one (beside Capello but I hate his guts due to the clubs he has coached!!) who can spank these sissies a bit and make them play like men. Take the pressure off our HUGE bambinoís shoulder for example and let him and the entire kindergarten class for that matter without too much pressure as Mourinho himself will be in the spotlights and hence take all the media punches.
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

We need Mourinho or Hiddink and Grande Trequartista.
    Last edited by DISCO ZZANG; 06 Apr 06 at 10:44.
    Next season Messi will be Inter player.

Grande Adnan!

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Adnan is on fire now,i tottaly agree with him on cuper being a great coach,but mancini is also a great coach,altho i wouldnt mind seeing cuper back at inter AT ALL,he also said he wouldnt mind coming back to inter.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

Mourinho would indeed be a good option. What is most important is that he is always looking for a challenge and what bigger challenge than Inter?

Let's hope for Chelsea losing the title, or him becoming bored or whatever.
    "I thought Biggie had a different way of putting words together. He was different"

Big Daddy Kane
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghahbe of Turkey
    Wiltord had a better goalratio than Henry for France
    Wiltord 26 goals, 92 games
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by UhUhOleguer
    Mourinho would indeed be a good option. What is most important is that he is always looking for a challenge and what bigger challenge than Inter?

mourinho is always looking for a bigger challenge but sadly it will not be inter, most likely he will leave for real madrid and as he hates barcelona what better club to join other than real madrid.

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    I ve read there is option to hire Baldini and lucchesi instead of Branca oriali
    (ony rumours)
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by UhUhOleguer

Very true mate.

Mourinho has always said he wants to face the hard challenge so that he can make himself among the greatest ever. And you can tell that theres already some speculation as we apperantly approached him before mancini and through the season theres been little whipers...

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by J zanetti
    . And the main reason for that is Mourinho demanding full control over transfers and players and so on. In a circus like ours everyone have a say and I donít think unless they guarantee full control to the special one he will accept our offer.
    Thats the thing about Mourinho. If he comes he WILL take control..

I garuntee you all my money that what happaned with Mancini and itner in the changerooms @ villa would not of happened at Chelsea.

Hell the only person who goes nuts in the Chelsea change rooms is Jose

We need a strong coach like that, he'd smack all our players into shape. From the first week he can see whos up for it and who isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    We need a strong coach like that, he'd smack all our players into shape. From the first week he can see whos up for it and who isnt.
    Exactly, no more fiesta, no more Rio carnival, no more KFC vouchers and no more cry babies who are sucking too much money out of this club.

He will set them straight and bring in some serious discipline. As for discipline and although with a softer approach one could see that Cuper also managed to bring our players together and create more harmony within the squad. After all before Cuperman arrived our squad was a in a massive disarray.

Either let Mancini do his job for another season (I said 3 full seasons and I stick to it), or if you are going to change now ONLY the special one will do.

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    I'm affraid it could repeat the same old story like with Lippi and Cuper when they were confirmed for the next season and then sacked at the beggining.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Quote Originally Posted by Pod
    I'm affraid it could repeat the same old story like with Lippi and Cuper when they were confirmed for the next season and then sacked at the beggining.
    I hope not. After all I think Facchetti has brought some minor sense into Morattiís emotional soul. So hopefully we wont see a repeat of that!

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Oh i didn't know that of Paul Le Guen but it's true.... he will go to rangers next season...

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Mancini is part of the problem, because he brought his lazio sucker buddys with him. But what we need the most, is a leader. Javier is capitano, but hes no leader, you understand?He's to nice to be a leader. Van Bommel would be an option, along with hidding (so we go back to the buddy game ;-)
    Inter o Morte

I made a all Forza Inter Forums FB Group. Join and unite!!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=259598095531

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Quote Originally Posted by Pod
    I ve read there is option to hire Baldini and lucchesi instead of Branca oriali
    (ony rumours)
    Although Branca and Oriali are former Inter players like Fachetti, neither of them commands the respect that out great president does and as such nobody has that much difficulty saying "no" to them when they approach them for a transfer. Lucchesi and especially Baldini are great transfer market people and were able to still procure some quality gems for a Roma team in turmoil and with very few funds. I would support their arrival.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

baldini wouldnt be bad, something will change in the management. probably there...
    Inter o Morte

I made a all Forza Inter Forums FB Group. Join and unite!!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=259598095531

Like H, J Zanetti and many other has said Mourinho could be it.

He'd put the players to the ground. Every single one of the would be in same level.

Real Madrid? I think Capello is on his way out of Juve and he's Real's first choice. We have a chance on Mourinho.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    mourinho is always looking for a bigger challenge but sadly it will not be inter, most likely he will leave for real madrid and as he hates barcelona what better club to join other than real madrid.
    he doesn't hate barca. the stuff he said about barca, rijkaard etc. was all "jokes". When someone said that Liverpool was the best team in europe, he said that in his opinion Barca was the best. He has also roots with us.

Plus, Real is like a circus and surely, Real is not a challenge for him. Plus, he is a man of integrity and not a cheater, so teams like Real, Juve etc. are a big NoNo for him. Forget about Real. Inter would be THE ultimate challenge for Mourinho.
    I agree with Ashkan, give Mancio another season as it won't matter anymore.
    Jose will surely stay at Chelsea for another one too, and then cards will be reshuffled.
    "I thought Biggie had a different way of putting words together. He was different"

Big Daddy Kane
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghahbe of Turkey
    Wiltord had a better goalratio than Henry for France
    Wiltord 26 goals, 92 games
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games