Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Heya Fellow Nerrazzuri Peeps

  1. #1
    topdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Apr 06
    Posts
    12
    Thanked
    0 times



    Heya Fellow Nerrazzuri Peeps

    I am a 14 year old Inter and Liverpool fan from London. It's good to see such a big community of interesti here. I hope we can get on and have some good discussions here and hopefully Mancini can guide us to our 14th scudetto and give us reason to laugh at the Juve and Milan fans.

    Forza Inter!

  2. #2
    Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Aug 05
    Posts
    321
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti, Camb



    Welcome to the forums!

  3. #3
    Fabio's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Apr 04
    Posts
    6,772
    Thanked
    51 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    Quote Originally Posted by topdog
    I am a 14 year old Inter and Liverpool fan from London. It's good to see such a big community of interesti here. I hope we can get on and have some good discussions here and hopefully Mancini can guide us to our 14th scudetto and give us reason to laugh at the Juve and Milan fans.

    Forza Inter!
    Welcome, what part of London you from?

    Fabio

    P.S 25/05/05
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

  4. #4
    Hammoudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    13,378
    Thanked
    10 times
    Fav. Player
    Internazionale



    Welcome dog

  5. #5
    Kato's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jun 05
    Posts
    4,811
    Thanked
    623 times
    Fav. Player
    CN69

    Italy

    10 years of FIF
    I was about to ask that, Fabio.

    Welcome

    U'v already made a good impression on me

  6. #6
    Inter101's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 06
    Posts
    1,115
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam



    Quote Originally Posted by topdog
    I am a 14 year old Inter and Liverpool fan from London. It's good to see such a big community of interesti here. I hope we can get on and have some good discussions here and hopefully Mancini can guide us to our 14th scudetto and give us reason to laugh at the Juve and Milan fans.

    Forza Inter!
    sUp... I don't think we'll win scudetto this year, and you already have a reason to laugh at juve and Milan(last year's CL ).Since your 14, Keep Fabio company while the adults discuss Inter. just kidding Fabio. You're probably sick of everyone teasing but hey, measuring you by your posts, your a 90yr old.. Topdog, have a good time.
    Take What's Yours......

  7. #7
    Fabio's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Apr 04
    Posts
    6,772
    Thanked
    51 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    I don't care really, it was funny seeing people's reactions the first time round - and it's even funnier when it's the only thing people can refer to (my age) when I'm in an argument on here.

    Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

  8. #8
    topdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Apr 06
    Posts
    12
    Thanked
    0 times



    Who is Fabio?

    To the bloke who asked, I am from Harrow, just outside London. Where are all you guys from.

  9. #9
    Inter101's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 06
    Posts
    1,115
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam



    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!
    I don't care really, it was funny seeing people's reactions the first time round - and it's even funnier when it's the only thing people can refer to (my age) when I'm in an argument on here.

    Fabio
    It's nothing big, just came as a shock to most of us. Btw, Is Always inter your site?
    Take What's Yours......

  10. #10
    Fabio's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Apr 04
    Posts
    6,772
    Thanked
    51 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    Quote Originally Posted by topdog
    Who is Fabio?

    To the bloke who asked, I am from Harrow, just outside London. Where are all you guys from.
    I'm Fabio, and I'm also the one that asked lol. I'm from South East London.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inter101
    It's nothing big, just came as a shock to most of us. Btw, Is Always inter your site?
    Lol I understand, and yeah Always Inter is my site.

    Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

  11. #11
    Enricos's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 04
    Posts
    2,368
    Thanked
    29 times
    Fav. Player
    Cordoba

    Belgium

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome to the forums Topdog

    I hope you enjoy yourself around here
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

    www.forzainterforums.com

  12. #12
    Marcello's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Dec 05
    Posts
    4,735
    Thanked
    66 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

    Australia

    10 years of FIF
    Welcome Doggy!

  13. #13
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    4,671
    Thanked
    2,052 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Welcome
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

  14. #14
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    lol a liverpool fan living in london? that must be googd?

    Better dead than red tho.

    hah, only kiddn mate. welcome to the forum


  15. #15
    Inter101's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 06
    Posts
    1,115
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam



    Hey topdog, Inter vs. Liverpool, 2031 CL final, who are you supporting?
    Take What's Yours......

  16. #16
    Durai's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Mar 06
    Posts
    2,243
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,



    welcome aboard scouser.

  17. #17
    Inter101's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 06
    Posts
    1,115
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam



    It feels like just last week when we were welcoming you Durai. Oh wait, it was last week
    Take What's Yours......

  18. #18
    Durai's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Mar 06
    Posts
    2,243
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,



    Quote Originally Posted by Inter101
    It feels like just last week when we were welcoming you Durai. Oh wait, it was last week
    what's your point?

  19. #19
    topdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Apr 06
    Posts
    12
    Thanked
    0 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Inter101
    Hey topdog, Inter vs. Liverpool, 2031 CL final, who are you supporting?
    ROFL It'll be 3031 when those 2 play in the cl and i'll be long gone by then. I'll probably support Liverpool cos i'm british but I'll be delighted if Inter win too so it's a no lose situation.

  20. #20
    Inter101's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 06
    Posts
    1,115
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam



    Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    what's your point?
    It's a joke, Durai.
    Take What's Yours......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •